A Tale Of Two Churches

In America, the churches have been in the forefront of the defense of Western values. Some of the strongest support for Israel comes from evangelical Christians.

True, case in point they are pro the wars in the ME for Israel. They survive on the blood of others.

Protestants are obviously kind of evil, and really dumb.

They don't follow Christ, they follow the Devil, because of being kind of evil & really dumb.

Christ didn't support these wars, greed, disregard for Human & Animal lives & destruction to the environment like Evangelicals.

Christ didn't support these Euthanasia, Abortions, and LGBTQ pride & LGBTQ marriages like the mainline Protestants especially ones in Europe support.

Please move to Poland. Do it. I'll chip in. Anyone else?

Explain how a single Protestant sect is following Christ?

Protestants follow Paul.
Catholics follow Jesus.

The Synagogue of Satan is following Judas Iscariot.

In fact, Obama’s mentor, Alinsky, noted this in his dedication of “Rules For Radicals”…. to "the first radical known to man who rebelled against the establishment and did it so effectively that he at least won his own kingdom — Lucifer."
This needs to sink in with the left. The reality is, they know there is a God and reject Him while embracing the fallen angel.

Catholics on the other hand are proportionately balanced, and actually following the truth faith of Jesus Christ.

To which Catholics are you referring (Roman, Orthodox, etc.)? And where is the truth (sic) faith recorded? Is it based solely on Peter becoming a rock?

Our pal Sobie's cerebrum is the only rock in evidence.

The American, and the Anglican.

1.Something has happened to Western Civilization, something which may have seemed an advance to some….but which included the seeds of the culture’s destruction.

It began with the French Revolution, the origin of every totalitarian uprising, and reached fruition in the post-war period.
Had not an anti-religion attitude taken hold, many would have recognized the hand of Lucifer. In fact, Obama’s mentor, Alinsky, noted this in his dedication of “Rules For Radicals”…. to "the first radical known to man who rebelled against the establishment and did it so effectively that he at least won his own kingdom — Lucifer."

Interesting phenomenon, the Left recognizes and announces their allegiance, yet is able to satirize any on the other side who point it out.

2. Communism was one of the totalitarian dogma’s that arose from the French Revolution, and their theoretician was Antonio Gramschi.

“Antonio Gramsci, the philosopher who became the iconic thinker of the 1960s, laid down the blueprint for precisely what has happened in Britain: the capture of all society's institutions, such as schools, universities, churches, the media, the legal profession, the police and voluntary groups. This intellectual elite was persuaded to sing from the same subversive hymn-sheet so that the moral beliefs of the majority would be replaced by the values of those on the margins of society, the perfect ambience in which the Muslim grievance culture could be fanned into the flames of extremism.

At the core of those Western majority values lay the Mosaic code, which first gave the world the concept of morality, self-discipline and laws regulating behavior. Who, then, could be surprised that the Jews found themselves in the left's crosshairs?” Phillips, “Londonistan,” P.118-119

“….the capture of all society's institutions, such as schools, universities, churches,…”

3. You will find the same pattern in America:

The radicals of the sixties did not remain within the universities…They realized that the apocalypse never materialized. “…they were dropping off into environmentalism and consumerism and fatalism…I watched many of my old comrades apply to graduate school in universities they had failed to burn down, so they could get advanced degrees and spread the ideas that had been discredited in the streets under an academic cover.” Collier and Horowitz, “Destructive Generation: Second Thoughts About The Sixties,” p. 294-295.

And…

“The radicals were not likely to go into business or the conventional practice of the professions. They were part of the chattering class, talkers interested in policy, politics, culture. They went into politics, print and electronic journalism, church bureaucracies, foundation staffs, Hollywood careers, public interest organizations, anywhere attitudes and opinions could be influenced. And they are exerting influence.”
obert H. Bork, “Slouching Toward Gomorrah,” p. 51

4. But… “In America, the churches have been in the forefront of the defense of Western values. Some of the strongest support for Israel comes from evangelical Christians. In Britain, by contrast, the Church of England has been in the forefront of the retreat from the Judeo-Christian heritage. At every stage it has sought to appease the forces of secularism, accommodating itself to family breakdown, seeking to be nonjudgmental and embracing multiculturalism.” Phillips, “Londonistan.”

But….don’t count on the forces of the Left, of Lucifer, giving up.

What is funny to me here in the very last days is how they have taken on the aspect of the very Puritan/Victorians they absolutely despise in the form of Social Justice Warriors. In everything but sexuality they are now the most Moralizing, judgmental, self-righteous gang of totalitarians seen on these shores since the VERY WORST of the Puritans.

Because I find humor in almost (almost) anything, I think it's hilarious. And as I have said many times, people should flee to the pews of their nearest Evangelical church for a more relaxed, judgment-free zone. There we know we don't have our crap together, we don't expect that you do, and we won't micromanage your life for All the Right Words and All the Right Thoughts.

I'm not even kidding

In fact, Obama’s mentor, Alinsky, noted this in his dedication of “Rules For Radicals”…. to "the first radical known to man who rebelled against the establishment and did it so effectively that he at least won his own kingdom — Lucifer."
This needs to sink in with the left. The reality is, they know there is a God and reject Him while embracing the fallen angel.

There is real evil in the world, and yours is the best explanation for same.

I liked Morrow's book....

51CsIXREqLL._SX326_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

I had Lucifer over to my house the other day, he's a really nice guy.

Actually, reading the bible, Lucifer/Satan only kills 10 people in the Bible. (the Children of Job, because he made a wager with God.)

God/Yahweh kills everyone in the world in the Great Flood
He kills every first born in Egypt
He demands Jephthah butcher and burn his virgin daughter
He kills the infant of David and Bathsheba to punish David.
He kills 70,000 Israelites because David took a census he or Satan ordered...
He kills 42 children for making fun of a bald prophet

I'm sorry, which one is the "Evil" one again?

You

1.Something has happened to Western Civilization, something which may have seemed an advance to some….but which included the seeds of the culture’s destruction.

It began with the French Revolution, the origin of every totalitarian uprising, and reached fruition in the post-war period.
Had not an anti-religion attitude taken hold, many would have recognized the hand of Lucifer. In fact, Obama’s mentor, Alinsky, noted this in his dedication of “Rules For Radicals”…. to "the first radical known to man who rebelled against the establishment and did it so effectively that he at least won his own kingdom — Lucifer."

Interesting phenomenon, the Left recognizes and announces their allegiance, yet is able to satirize any on the other side who point it out.

2. Communism was one of the totalitarian dogma’s that arose from the French Revolution, and their theoretician was Antonio Gramschi.

“Antonio Gramsci, the philosopher who became the iconic thinker of the 1960s, laid down the blueprint for precisely what has happened in Britain: the capture of all society's institutions, such as schools, universities, churches, the media, the legal profession, the police and voluntary groups. This intellectual elite was persuaded to sing from the same subversive hymn-sheet so that the moral beliefs of the majority would be replaced by the values of those on the margins of society, the perfect ambience in which the Muslim grievance culture could be fanned into the flames of extremism.

At the core of those Western majority values lay the Mosaic code, which first gave the world the concept of morality, self-discipline and laws regulating behavior. Who, then, could be surprised that the Jews found themselves in the left's crosshairs?” Phillips, “Londonistan,” P.118-119

“….the capture of all society's institutions, such as schools, universities, churches,…”

The radicals of the sixties did not remain within the universities…They realized that the apocalypse never materialized. “…they were dropping off into environmentalism and consumerism and fatalism…I watched many of my old comrades apply to graduate school in universities they had failed to burn down, so they could get advanced degrees and spread the ideas that had been discredited in the streets under an academic cover.” Collier and Horowitz, “Destructive Generation: Second Thoughts About The Sixties,” p. 294-295.

And…

“The radicals were not likely to go into business or the conventional practice of the professions. They were part of the chattering class, talkers interested in policy, politics, culture. They went into politics, print and electronic journalism, church bureaucracies, foundation staffs, Hollywood careers, public interest organizations, anywhere attitudes and opinions could be influenced. And they are exerting influence.”

4. But… “In America, the churches have been in the forefront of the defense of Western values. Some of the strongest support for Israel comes from evangelical Christians. In Britain, by contrast, the Church of England has been in the forefront of the retreat from the Judeo-Christian heritage. At every stage it has sought to appease the forces of secularism, accommodating itself to family breakdown, seeking to be nonjudgmental and embracing multiculturalism.” Phillips, “Londonistan.”

What is funny to me here in the very last days is how they have taken on the aspect of the very Puritan/Victorians they absolutely despise in the form of Social Justice Warriors. In everything but sexuality they are now the most Moralizing, judgmental, self-righteous gang of totalitarians seen on these shores since the VERY WORST of the Puritans.

Because I find humor in almost (almost) anything, I think it's hilarious. And as I have said many times, people should flee to the pews of their nearest Evangelical church for a more relaxed, judgment-free zone. There we know we don't have our crap together, we don't expect that you do, and we won't micromanage your life for All the Right Words and All the Right Thoughts.

I'm not even kidding

"...they have taken on the aspect of the very Puritan/Victorians they absolutely despise in the form of Social Justice Warriors. In everything but sexuality they are now the most Moralizing, judgmental, self-righteous gang of totalitarians ..."

“The devil can cite Scripture for his purpose.
An evil soul producing holy witness
Is like a villain with a smiling cheek,
A goodly apple rotten at the heart.
O, what a goodly outside falsehood hath!”

William Shakespeare, The Merchant of Venice

Alinsky maybe a wrong Synagogue of Satan person.
So is Ayn Rand who said Greed is good, a violation of Christ & Biblical ideology.

And…

I'm not even kidding
That is very true!

And…

I'm not even kidding

It depends on who is being targeted.
We have plenty of Totalitarianism in America, especially concerning throwing people smoking Pot into prison, which is way too harsh, even though Pot isn't so great.

It's about balance, too much Freedom, or too much Totalitarianism are both wrong.

Just enough to balance out, to stop the Synagogue of Satan from their evil Media, Hollywood, Social Media, Banks, Wars, campaign funding, and just about everything else they do.

6. How very much effort must the Anglican church leaders put into ignoring and denying the evil that they embrace in the name of Liberalism?

“The result is a virulent animosity towards Israel in the established churches in Britain, which promulgate inflammatory libels against it. The archbishop of Wales, Dr. Barry Morgan, eulogized upon the death of Yasser Arafat:
“Yasser Arafat has given his life to the cause of the Palestinian people and will be remembered for his perseverance and resolve in the face of so many challenges and set-backs. When I heard the news of his death this morning, my initial reaction was to pray that in death Yasser Arafat will find that peace which only God can give and which was denied him in life.”
Full text of "others books"

the Anglican Church all but canonized a terrorist mass murderer.

“…a report by the Anglican Peace and Justice Network, a piece of venomous and mendacious Palestinian propaganda that provided a travesty of both history and present reality. Ignoring the offer by Israel in 2000 of a state of Palestine based on more than 90 percent of the disputed territories, it asserted that "there have been no significant positive steps towards the creation of the state of Palestine. On the contrary, the state of Israel has systematically and deliberately oppressed and dehumanized the people of Palestine.”

Something other than the God of the Bible has taken control of the Anglican leadership.

Why would Christ support a nation who stole land, butchers people consistently , while thinking Christ is boiling in Hell in excrement?

In America, the churches have been in the forefront of the defense of Western values. Some of the strongest support for Israel comes from evangelical Christians.

True, case in point they are pro the wars in the ME for Israel. They survive on the blood of others.

They don't follow Christ, they follow the Devil, because of being kind of evil & really dumb.

Christ didn't support these wars, greed, disregard for Human & Animal lives & destruction to the environment like Evangelicals.

Christ didn't support these Euthanasia, Abortions, and LGBTQ pride & LGBTQ marriages like the mainline Protestants especially ones in Europe support.

You're only Catholic because it serves your real Idol, Poland

I see you

I'm Catholic because I believe such, and was raised as such.

Has Western Civilization declined or has it evolved, adapted, and flourished? "The wind does not break the tree that bends" - Tanzanian proverb

I think if you asked former slaves, Catholics, and most other minorities, if they wanted to turn back the clock to the 18th century, they'd say no thanks. I think if you asked the child laborers and workers in the dangerous factories if they wanted to turn back the clock to the 19th century, they'd say no thanks. I think if you asked gays, Jews, Blacks and others that faced discrimination if they wanted to turn back the clock to the 20th century, they'd say no thanks.

I don't see Western Civilization declining, on the contrary, I see it conquering. The reason for Al Qaeda and Boko Haram is in reaction to that conquest. As Western Civilization spreads it is becoming the basis for Earth's civilization not just of the West.

Western civilization, especially British Protestants has become like the man who killed a bunch of people before turning the gun on himself.

Because, especially in British Protestant societies, they were so barbaric & violent, and still kind of are, and yet they still kill themselves slowly with Diversity.

I don't quite get it, they must be something either really dumb, or really evil, or perhaps a mix of both.

And…

You have hit the proverbial nail on the head, but that doesn't surprise me much, nor do the quality of responses you have received from left-leaning posters in this thread. Secularly speaking, the Enlightenment was actually the first new age call for a second, much more aphotic dark age. As you've mentioned, the roots of radical cultural change, atheism, sadism, communism and postmodernism began prior to and during the French Revolution. So hated were the powers that controlled late 18th Century France that the radical leftist revolutionaries were willing to make any deal with devils, human or otherwise, to see those traditional powers eviscerated and banished from France forever. And that is exactly what the revolutionaries did to the tune of buckets of blood and hundreds of thousands of corpses. Out of that orgy of slaughter arose Marx, Darwin, Hegel's fame cemented, de Sade's dark god-like mass cultural perversion and the root beginnings of radical feminism, the normalization of homosexuality and the spread of godlessness as the West's new religion, which despite misinterpretations of Nietzsche's seminal works, would take some centuries to force down civilization's throat.

Also as you have mentioned, we're seeing the same pre-French Revolution drumbeats for atheism, bestiality, sadism, child murder and mutilation and abandonment of ancient faith as occurred there during the late 18th Century, only now with the instant spread of information, our civilization is going straight to hell much more quickly than France of the 1700's. Unlike that dark period in Western History, the unholy darkness is much closer to ending all civilization the human race in its entirely. One only needs to review a list of political-ideological achievements and platforms of the radical American Left to realize immediately the human race cannot survive their intended recreation of civilization if they succeed in gaining absolute power.

- Abortion

What happens if a majority of Western women choose to murder their unborn children? What happens if all of them do it? Game over human race.

- Normalization and proselytization of homosexual behavior.

What happens if a majority of Western men and women convert to homosexuality? Game over human race.

- Transgenderism

Same as above, only a less direct route for now, at least until a majority of our new generation children are mutilated into non-childbearing or reproductive capable things. Game over human race.

- Godless Governments and societies

Ask survivors of Soviet Russia, communist China, Cambodia, etc. what happens when your political leaders believe in nothing and abandon the ancient moral codes of Christianity. Tens of millions of your fellow countrymen die. Game over human race.

And I could go and on and on in demonstrating how anti-human race the modern American postmodern radical left is. Human evil alone? I can hardly believe it any longer.

And…

You have hit the proverbial nail on the head, but that doesn't surprise me much, nor do the quality of responses you have received from left-leaning posters in this thread. Secularly speaking, the Enlightenment was actually the first new age call for a second, much more aphotic dark age. As you've mentioned, the roots of radical cultural change, atheism, sadism, communism and postmodernism began prior to and during the French Revolution. So hated were the powers that controlled late 18th Century France that the radical leftist revolutionaries were willing to make any deal with devils, human or otherwise, to see those traditional powers eviscerated and banished from France forever. And that is exactly what the revolutionaries did to the tune of buckets of blood and hundreds of thousands of corpses. Out of that orgy of slaughter arose Marx, Darwin, Hegel's fame cemented, de Sade's dark god-like mass cultural perversion and the root beginnings of radical feminism, the normalization of homosexuality and the spread of godlessness as the West's new religion, which despite misinterpretations of Nietzsche's seminal works, would take some centuries to force down civilization's throat.

Also as you have mentioned, we're seeing the same pre-French Revolution drumbeats for atheism, bestiality, sadism, child murder and mutilation and abandonment of ancient faith as occurred there during the late 18th Century, only now with the instant spread of information, our civilization is going straight to hell much more quickly than France of the 1700's. Unlike that dark period in Western History, the unholy darkness is much closer to ending all civilization the human race in its entirely. One only needs to review a list of political-ideological achievements and platforms of the radical American Left to realize immediately the human race cannot survive their intended recreation of civilization if they succeed in gaining absolute power.

- Abortion

What happens if a majority of Western women choose to murder their unborn children? What happens if all of them do it? Game over human race.

- Normalization and proselytization of homosexual behavior.

What happens if a majority of Western men and women convert to homosexuality? Game over human race.

- Transgenderism

Same as above, only a less direct route for now, at least until a majority of our new generation children are mutilated into non-childbearing or reproductive capable things. Game over human race.

- Godless Governments and societies

Ask survivors of Soviet Russia, communist China, Cambodia, etc. what happens when your political leaders believe in nothing and abandon the ancient moral codes of Christianity. Tens of millions of your fellow countrymen die. Game over human race.

And I could go and on and on in demonstrating how anti-human race the modern American postmodern radical left is. Human evil alone? I can hardly believe it any longer.

Nighty, yer a peach!

Excellent post, informative and on the side of righteousness.

You should never stop posting, as government school grads have been so ill informed and misled.

Keep on keepin' on!!!

10. “The extreme viciousness behind such a wholesale inversion of truth and morality by the [Anglican] Church, and the extent to which this monstrous mindset has captured its establishment, cannot be explained simply by the Church having lost its way, succumbed to left-wing orthodoxies or panicked in the face of British demographic change. The real motor behind the Church's engine of Israeli delegitimization is theology—or, to be more precise, the resurgence of a particular theology that had long been officially consigned to ignominy. This is "replacement theology," sometimes known also as "supercessionism," a doctrine going back to the early Church Fathers and stating that all God's promises to the Jews—including the land of Israel— were forfeit because the Jews had denied the divinity of Christ.

This doctrine lay behind centuries of Christian anti-Jewish hatred until the Holocaust drove it underground. The Vatican officially buried it, affirming the integrity of the Jewish people and recognizing the State of Israel. This was because the Catholic Church faced up to the excruciating role it had played over centuries in dehumanizing and demonizing the Jewish people, a process which had paved the way for the Holocaust.

But the Anglican Church failed to conduct a similar process, leaving unaddressed and unresolved the key issue of how in doctrinal terms it should regard the Jews. The ancient calumny that the Jews were the murderers of God and had denied His love thus still had resonance for Anglicans. So when Arab Christians reinterpreted Scripture in order to delegitimize the Jews' claim to the land of Israel, this kick-started replacement theology, which roared back into the imaginations, sermons and thinking of the Anglican Church.”
Phillips, “Londonistan,” P.152

Any thinking person must be amazed at how the major political party has moved, openly, to embrace Islam and anti-Semitism in as public a fashion as the Anglican Church has.....

......and should be embarrassed and shamed.

Has Western Civilization declined or has it evolved, adapted, and flourished? "The wind does not break the tree that bends" - Tanzanian proverb

I think if you asked former slaves, Catholics, and most other minorities, if they wanted to turn back the clock to the 18th century, they'd say no thanks. I think if you asked the child laborers and workers in the dangerous factories if they wanted to turn back the clock to the 19th century, they'd say no thanks. I think if you asked gays, Jews, Blacks and others that faced discrimination if they wanted to turn back the clock to the 20th century, they'd say no thanks.

I don't see Western Civilization declining, on the contrary, I see it conquering. The reason for Al Qaeda and Boko Haram is in reaction to that conquest. As Western Civilization spreads it is becoming the basis for Earth's civilization not just of the West.

Western civilization, especially British Protestants has become like the man who killed a bunch of people before turning the gun on himself.

Because, especially in British Protestant societies, they were so barbaric & violent, and still kind of are, and yet they still kill themselves slowly with Diversity.

I don't quite get it, they must be something either really dumb, or really evil, or perhaps a mix of both.
You're right, you don't get it. It has nothing to do with being religious and everything to do with being human.

Protestants follow Paul.
Catholics follow Jesus.

^^^^^^^ NOPE. Catholics follow the "HOLY ROMAN EMPIRE" complete with
the senators (college of cardinals) and the "vestal virgins" (you know who) and
the circuses of death and torture and depravity (see history and present reality)

Protestants ----more or less DO follow Paul---the Hellenized jew who decided to
give up the rigors of jewish law

“True, case in point they are pro the wars in the ME for Israel. They survive on the blood of others.

Protestants follow Paul.
Catholics follow Jesus.

The Synagogue of Satan is following Judas Iscariot.

sobie----now you are being childish

Not from Hell....your boss, the Devil has an order of protection against me.

Balance is where things work good.
Lack of balance is where things destroy.

I'm convinced evil forces I.E the Devil uses lack of balance to destroy Humanity.

His Synagogue of Satan, will use extreme Libertarian values, or extreme Communist values as a mockery of Christ, and a support of evil.

Libertarian values are greed like Ayn Rand, Milton Friedman, Von Mises & other Koshers support.

Communist values are power like Marx, Lenin, Trotsky & other Koshers support.

Rather than proportionate balance, they're supporting evil.

Protestants fall for this garbage, because they're either really clueless, or really kind of evil.

Every post:

"The Jooooooooooooos"

"Plus I am Polish cause I eat Polish food"

What's your fascination with supporting this tribe?

As for Polish, it's my heritage,my family was Polish for close to a thousand years before coming to your dopey Kosher - Protestant country of EVIL.

The really sad--and transparent--thing is that this is your source of identity, pride and life satisfaction. As with all racism and bigotry: I am better and they are worse because ancestors

Pathetic. Really

North-West Euro Protestants
especially
British Protestants definitely act, and even look very weird, and even very evil, and wrong.
I think it's your Redhead genes.
I believe it's a satanic line, along with Kosher who look, and act similar, along with LGBTQ.

To be blunt you believe a lot of stupid stuff.

It's nothing to brag about

Forum List

Back