A Tale Of Two Churches

But….don’t count on the forces of the Left, of Lucifer, giving up.

I had Lucifer over to my house the other day, he's a really nice guy.

Actually, reading the bible, Lucifer/Satan only kills 10 people in the Bible. (the Children of Job, because he made a wager with God.)

God/Yahweh kills everyone in the world in the Great Flood
He kills every first born in Egypt
He demands Jephthah butcher and burn his virgin daughter
He kills the infant of David and Bathsheba to punish David.
He kills 70,000 Israelites because David took a census he or Satan ordered...
He kills 42 children for making fun of a bald prophet

I'm sorry, which one is the "Evil" one again?

Are you God, did you create the Universe?
It is not in your power to judge God

T Some of the strongest support for Israel comes from evangelical Christians.

The fluffy-bunny hippie-dippie 'Christians' shall better study the Holy Bible.
So-called Christian Zionism is an insane doctrine born in ill brains of lefts.

What the heck does this post mean?????????

The post means you are wrong

I'm never wrong.

Here, let's prove it: you are an inarticulate dunce unable to either make a cogent point, or support any.

See?

John 8:44 (KJV)
44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

You are talking about Judeo - Christian heritage, moral and values.
There are not any mutual.
It is an oxymoron
How can you put together those whose father is devil and those who want to be near to God

OK, ok.....I'll provide the remediation you are in such sore need of.......but just this one time!!!

"Nostra aetate (Latin: In our Time) is the Declaration on the Relation of the Church with Non-Christian Religions of the Second Vatican Council. Passed by a vote of 2,221 to 88 of the assembled bishops, this declaration was promulgated on 28 October 1965 by Pope Paul VI.[1] It is the shortest of the 16 final documents of the Council and "the first in Catholic history to focus on the relationship that Catholics have with Jews." It "reveres the work of God in all the major faith traditions."[2] It begins by stating its purpose of reflecting on what humankind have in common in these times when people are being drawn closer together.

Pope John XXIII had originally conceived it as an expression of the relationship between the Catholic Church and the Jews. Over the course of several substantial revisions, the focus of the document was broadened to address relationships with several faiths. Opposition from conservative elements in the Church was overcome and support was gained from Jewish organisations."
Nostra aetate - Wikipedia

BTW....it isn't necessary for you to come back to thank me......

A lot more coming.....stay tuned.

Oh, boy, more Number Pointed Crazy from the Mail Order Bride From Hell.

Not from Hell....your boss, the Devil has an order of protection against me.

I'm convinced that Protestants are traitors & Devil collaborators, and of course the Synagogue of Satan are the anti-Christs.

Protestants are all around wrong, not a single sect is hitting things on the nose.

Catholics on the other hand are proportionately balanced, and actually following the truth faith of Jesus Christ.

Really?
Read here:

Catholicism: A Prisonhouse Of Religion!

I'm convinced that Protestants are traitors & Devil collaborators, and of course the Synagogue of Satan are the anti-Christs.

Protestants are all around wrong, not a single sect is hitting things on the nose.

Catholics on the other hand are proportionately balanced, and actually following the truth faith of Jesus Christ.

Really?
Read here:

This site looks like it was made by a 5 year old.

Catholics are the original Christians, and thus the right ones.

The fluffy-bunny hippie-dippie 'Christians' shall better study the Holy Bible.
So-called Christian Zionism is an insane doctrine born in ill brains of lefts.

What the heck does this post mean?????????

The post means you are wrong

I'm never wrong.

Here, let's prove it: you are an inarticulate dunce unable to either make a cogent point, or support any.

See?

John 8:44 (KJV)
44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

You are talking about Judeo - Christian heritage, moral and values.
There are not any mutual.
It is an oxymoron
How can you put together those whose father is devil and those who want to be near to God

OK, ok.....I'll provide the remediation you are in such sore need of.......but just this one time!!!

"Nostra aetate (Latin: In our Time) is the Declaration on the Relation of the Church with Non-Christian Religions of the Second Vatican Council. Passed by a vote of 2,221 to 88 of the assembled bishops, this declaration was promulgated on 28 October 1965 by Pope Paul VI.[1] It is the shortest of the 16 final documents of the Council and "the first in Catholic history to focus on the relationship that Catholics have with Jews." It "reveres the work of God in all the major faith traditions."[2] It begins by stating its purpose of reflecting on what humankind have in common in these times when people are being drawn closer together.

Pope John XXIII had originally conceived it as an expression of the relationship between the Catholic Church and the Jews. Over the course of several substantial revisions, the focus of the document was broadened to address relationships with several faiths. Opposition from conservative elements in the Church was overcome and support was gained from Jewish organisations."
Nostra aetate - Wikipedia

BTW....it isn't necessary for you to come back to thank me......

Pope is not God.
Only God's Word matters.

BibleKJV-300x225.jpg

Really?
Read here:

Can you show me just one verse in the Holy Bible which mentioned Catholics?

Really?
Read here:

Which one mentions Protestants?

Really?
Read here:

Unimportant how many you pay to priests they can not save you from Hell.
Only Jesus can do it.
Read the Holy Bible (KJV) and pray to God, ask for forgiveness of your sins.
Just for info.

Even shortly after Jesus time many churches were dead.
But today dead are almost 99% of 'churches

Either you are written in the Book of Life or you go to Hell
Plain and simple

No 'priests', candles and money can save you.
Only Jesus.

book-of-revelation-10-728.jpg

Really?
Read here:

Only Jesus can do it.
Just for info.

Plain and simple

Only Jesus.

Catholics are following Jesus the closest, being more likely to be anti-Abortion, anti-Euthanasia, anti-LGBTQ, anti-War, anti-Genocide, anti-Greed, anti-Communism etc. etc.

The Protestants don't follow these, and neither do Orthodox Christians.

A.) Mainline Protestants are mostly pro-Abortion, pro LGBTQ, and pro-Euthanasia.
B.) Evangelical Protestants are mostly pro-War, pro-Genocide, pro-Greed.
C.) Orthodox Christians are mostly pro-Stalin, pro-War, pro-Genocide.

Only Catholics get it right, over, and over again.

Really?
Read here:

Not all protestants, I'm talking about born again Bible reading church going Independent Fundamentalist Baptists.
The Holy Bible speaks only about BORN AGAIN CHRISTIANS AS SIGN OF TRUE CHRISTIANS

John 3:1-21 King James Version (KJV)
3 There was a man of the Pharisees, named Nicodemus, a ruler of the Jews:

2 The same came to Jesus by night, and said unto him, Rabbi, we know that thou art a teacher come from God: for no man can do these miracles that thou doest, except God be with him.

3 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

4 Nicodemus saith unto him, How can a man be born when he is old? can he enter the second time into his mother's womb, and be born?

5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.

6 That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.

7 Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again.

8 The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh, and whither it goeth: so is every one that is born of the Spirit.

9 Nicodemus answered and said unto him, How can these things be?

10 Jesus answered and said unto him, Art thou a master of Israel, and knowest not these things?

11 Verily, verily, I say unto thee, We speak that we do know, and testify that we have seen; and ye receive not our witness.

12 If I have told you earthly things, and ye believe not, how shall ye believe, if I tell you of heavenly things?

13 And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven.

14 And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up:

15 That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life.

16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

19 And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.

20 For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved.

21 But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God.

Really?
Read here:

Only Jesus can do it.
Just for info.

Plain and simple

Only Jesus.

Catholics are following Jesus the closest, being more likely to be anti-Abortion, anti-Euthanasia, anti-LGBTQ, anti-War, anti-Genocide, anti-Greed, anti-Communism etc. etc.

The Protestants don't follow these, and neither do Orthodox Christians.

A.) Mainline Protestants are mostly pro-Abortion, pro LGBTQ, and pro-Euthanasia.

Only Catholics get it right, over, and over again.

the guys below are Christians in Name only
The same about 99% of Catholics

If you want to be saved read here:

Jesus Christ is the ONLY way to Heaven!

And here:

The Truth About Hell

Only Jesus can save you, no one apostatical satanic 'church'

lg_8381_The_Bridge.jpg

Last edited:
More as 99% of all churches today are run by apostatical 'priest.
Only the Holy Bible (KJV) and Jesus can save the small rest of True Christians

homepic3.jpg

Really?
Read here:

Not all protestants, I'm talking about born again Bible reading church going Independent Fundamentalist Baptists.
The Holy Bible speaks only about BORN AGAIN CHRISTIANS AS SIGN OF TRUE CHRISTIANS

John 3:1-21 King James Version (KJV)
3 There was a man of the Pharisees, named Nicodemus, a ruler of the Jews:

2 The same came to Jesus by night, and said unto him, Rabbi, we know that thou art a teacher come from God: for no man can do these miracles that thou doest, except God be with him.

3 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

4 Nicodemus saith unto him, How can a man be born when he is old? can he enter the second time into his mother's womb, and be born?

5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.

6 That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.

7 Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again.

8 The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh, and whither it goeth: so is every one that is born of the Spirit.

9 Nicodemus answered and said unto him, How can these things be?

10 Jesus answered and said unto him, Art thou a master of Israel, and knowest not these things?

11 Verily, verily, I say unto thee, We speak that we do know, and testify that we have seen; and ye receive not our witness.

12 If I have told you earthly things, and ye believe not, how shall ye believe, if I tell you of heavenly things?

13 And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven.

14 And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up:

15 That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life.

16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

19 And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.

20 For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved.

21 But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God.

The Pope is Biblical.
Why Do We Have a Pope? Is it Biblical? - LifeTeen.com for Catholic Youth

The Bible also speaks of the first true religion being the right one & not to dispute with each other.
Protestants don't fit this bill.
5 Reasons the Catholic Church is the True Church
The One True God
Some Proofs of The Truth of The Catholic Religion

There was definitely some rot and excess in that French monarchy and no doubt about that. What's instructive about the French Revolution for me however is how quickly the entire thing devolved. From whatever "high ground" they had to eating their own in how many years? A bare handful.

Yes, after centuries of living under a brutal regime, brutality was the default position, what is your point? The reality, though, is that the French Revolution spread the ideas of the enlightenment all over Europe and resulted in the Democracy we have today. More than a few Colonial Slave rapists who didn't want to pay their taxes.

That's truly the test, in my book. Good systems CAN and WILL be corrupted if not watched (better yet: prayed over). However, "the truth will out". The seeds of the French Revolution were so rotten they outed in a very short amount of time.

Yeah, praying. That's useful.

The French still revere their revolution as ushering in the modern world.

Forum List

Back