A Tale Of Two Churches

"I had Lucifer over to my house the other day"

The revelation was far from necessary for any who have read your posts.....

...but I hope you used a long spoon.

As the saying goes,

I'm sorry that you are too dumb to realize you are being mocked or that you actually think Satan is a real thing.

Not from Hell....your boss, the Devil has an order of protection against me.

Again, still missing the joke.

Libs say there is no Satan and no God, and think its "dumb" to believe in Almighty God.

You all will find out soon enough when you are standing around after your death receiving your orientation to Hell.

If you read more of ErroneousJoe's posts, you'd realize that he is already in Hell.....he hates everything and everyone, and it is a mirror of his self hatred.

But....that self-hatred......he has good reason.

The only attempt at "cleansing" has been the Palestinian attempt to kill as many Israelis as possible.”

seems to me its the other way around.

what "seems" the
"other way" around to you, sheri dear? You have already expressed
your belief that Adolf's MEIN KAMPF---meant nothing. Do you believe
that muslims are NOT TO BE BELIEVED when they shout out MAWT AL YAHUD
by the MILLIONS in "Palestine" ----in Mecca and thruout the UMMAH institutions?

Like you believe Bibi and his bomb picture and his war on terror.

6. How very much effort must the Anglican church leaders put into ignoring and denying the evil that they embrace in the name of Liberalism?

“The result is a virulent animosity towards Israel in the established churches in Britain, which promulgate inflammatory libels against it. The archbishop of Wales, Dr. Barry Morgan, eulogized upon the death of Yasser Arafat:
“Yasser Arafat has given his life to the cause of the Palestinian people and will be remembered for his perseverance and resolve in the face of so many challenges and set-backs. When I heard the news of his death this morning, my initial reaction was to pray that in death Yasser Arafat will find that peace which only God can give and which was denied him in life.”
Full text of "others books"

the Anglican Church all but canonized a terrorist mass murderer.

“…a report by the Anglican Peace and Justice Network, a piece of venomous and mendacious Palestinian propaganda that provided a travesty of both history and present reality. Ignoring the offer by Israel in 2000 of a state of Palestine based on more than 90 percent of the disputed territories, it asserted that "there have been no significant positive steps towards the creation of the state of Palestine. On the contrary, the state of Israel has systematically and deliberately oppressed and dehumanized the people of Palestine.”

Something other than the God of the Bible has taken control of the Anglican leadership.

The only attempt at "cleansing" has been the Palestinian attempt to kill as many Israelis as possible.”

Well, then.....as usual....you'd be in error.

Only in the Evangelical mind.

That's of course, rubbish.

I'm not an Evangelical by any definition of the word, and neither is President Trump nor the vast majority of people who voted and supported him.

Support for the Israelite People extends far beyond just Evangelicals.

what "seems" the

try be a little more specific sheri. As a putative health "care worker"
you should understand that your statement is GROSSLY non specific----sorta
like saying------"the patient is an old person with a complex medical history" ---
it means NOTHING. To what "bomb picture" do you refer and what did
your hubby tell you about the past 14 centuries and the Islamic GOLDEN AGE
OF CONQUEST and the ANDALUSIAN UTOPIA? ----and the glorious moghul empire?

what "seems" the

"UN finds evidence of radioactive material in Iranian warehouse, Israeli officials say
UN inspectors have found evidence of illicit nuclear activity in an Iranian warehouse which Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu claimed in an address to the UN last September was used to store nuclear equipment and material, four Israeli officials told me."
UN finds evidence of radioactive material in Iranian warehouse, Israeli officials say

You're on the batting end of a no-hitter.

what "seems" the

"UN finds evidence of radioactive material in Iranian warehouse, Israeli officials say
UN inspectors have found evidence of illicit nuclear activity in an Iranian warehouse which Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu claimed in an address to the UN last September was used to store nuclear equipment and material, four Israeli officials told me."
UN finds evidence of radioactive material in Iranian warehouse, Israeli officials say

why bother to tell penny/sheri. From the UMMAH pov-----muslims are PROTECTING THEMSELVES from the world wide jewish Zionist conspiracy
to kill all muslims and TAKE OVER THE WORLD. I learned this fact from
muslims I met long ago----mostly medical school graduates ----from countries
like Pakistan, India and some north African states. Way back then---Iranians were still almost normal. If penny/sheri would tell us something of the background of her muzzie hubby-----I could discuss what he KNOWS since
early childhood

Libs say there is no Satan and no God, and think its "dumb" to believe in Almighty God.

You all will find out soon enough when you are standing around after your death receiving your orientation to Hell.

Yawn.... so where is your evidence that Hell exists?

Because funny thing, your image of Hell is probably more influenced by Dante and Milton than the Bible... where mentions are quite sparse and contradictory

what "seems" the

That Bolshevik( claim to be but are not) probably had Mossad plant the material

Didn't this same Jew weasel insist that Saddam had nukes, and he was going to get us all?

1.Something has happened to Western Civilization, something which may have seemed an advance to some….but which included the seeds of the culture’s destruction.
Has Western Civilization declined or has it evolved, adapted, and flourished? "The wind does not break the tree that bends" - Tanzanian proverb

I think if you asked former slaves, Catholics, and most other minorities, if they wanted to turn back the clock to the 18th century, they'd say no thanks. I think if you asked the child laborers and workers in the dangerous factories if they wanted to turn back the clock to the 19th century, they'd say no thanks. I think if you asked gays, Jews, Blacks and others that faced discrimination if they wanted to turn back the clock to the 20th century, they'd say no thanks.

I don't see Western Civilization declining, on the contrary, I see it conquering. The reason for Al Qaeda and Boko Haram is in reaction to that conquest. As Western Civilization spreads it is becoming the basis for Earth's civilization not just of the West.

Last edited:
our joe is claiming that his idiot posts represent his SUBTLE SENSE OF
SOPHISTICATED HUMOR

Yawn.... so where is your evidence that Hell exists?

Because funny thing, your image of Hell is probably more influenced by Dante and Milton than the Bible... where mentions are quite sparse and contradictory

point noted-----but both Dante and Milton were DAMNED GOOD AUTHORS

what "seems" the

That Bolshevik( claim to be but are not) probably had Mossad plant the material

of course, monkey-------along with the Bubonic Plague

Forum List

Back