A suggested rule to improve moderation

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a great theory, but in practicality it doesn't work. We are volunteers; we aren't employees. We don't work certain shifts. We are here when we are here and we aren't when we aren't. Sometimes several of us are here at once; sometimes just one of us is here. If that one person participating in the thread is also the only moderator around the thread can get out of control really quick if that one moderator has to wait for another to sign on. Then some of you are going to be upset that your complaints aren't getting handled fast enough and it will also result in more threads simply being closed because by the time another moderator could sign on to deal with it you could have 20 pages of garbage to sort through and it's not worth the time.
THESE MODS ARE TROLLS

Can you do me a solid and P.M. me the instructions for how to get a Mod to wander off into the desert forgetting who they are?

T.I.A.

First requirement -- ascertain how close they currently are to the desert. Many are not bright enough to navigate their way any farther than a block or two.

Some of the worst genocidal antisemites on the board complained about the breaking news forum, so the mods just got rid of it for them.

They think nobody notices this shit. .

DAMN! I didn't notice it!

Kind of like them creating somebody's racial "safe space".

Something happening.

Time to start packing and looking for someone who's got the balls to not get bought.

Posting better stuff is always the answer. Post better. Be better.
download (1).jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back