A Study Offers Clues...will conservatives deny the science?

See this is the problem you are so stupid that you think green enery costing half of what fossil fuel costs means it is wasteful

What green energy do you feel costs half of what fossil fuels cost.

And then, after you get your feelings out of the way, show the math. Thanks!
Coal Does More Harm Than Good in Kentucky: $62 Million for Asthma Costs, $10 Billion for Lost Lives | ThinkProgress
^Another study finds that coal mining in Kentucky has a negative impact overall on the economy

Economists: Coal Is Incredibly Costly | ThinkProgress
^New study finds that Coal and Oil are more costly then renewable energy once health and environmental effects are included.

Life-cycle study: Accounting for total harm from coal would add "close to 17.8¢/kWh of electricity generated" | ThinkProgress
^New study fines that Coals negative effect on human health and the environmental cost the nation at least 125% more than the electricity generated from coal.
^Coal results in at least 30,000 American deaths each year.

Coal Is Cheap Because Of The Massive Unpriced Externalities | ThinkProgress
Coal's hidden costs top $345 billion in U.S.: study | Reuters
^Coals negative impact on health and the environment is estimated to cost the united states over 400 billion dollars yearly.

You'll have to show me what part of that was supposed to be your proof.

What green energy do you feel costs half of what fossil fuels cost.

And then, after you get your feelings out of the way, show the math. Thanks!
Coal Does More Harm Than Good in Kentucky: $62 Million for Asthma Costs, $10 Billion for Lost Lives | ThinkProgress
^Another study finds that coal mining in Kentucky has a negative impact overall on the economy

^New study finds that Coal and Oil are more costly then renewable energy once health and environmental effects are included.

Life-cycle study: Accounting for total harm from coal would add "close to 17.8¢/kWh of electricity generated" | ThinkProgress
^New study fines that Coals negative effect on human health and the environmental cost the nation at least 125% more than the electricity generated from coal.

^Coals negative impact on health and the environment is estimated to cost the united states over 400 billion dollars yearly.

So 4 scientific studies that show fossil fuels cost more then green energy isn't proof that fossil fuels cost more. Perhaps the problem is that you are illiterate

Yes to believe reality is totally blind ideology

So what is your theory, as to why all of our planets climates are changing ?

We have only one planet, and the reason that we are seeing a rapid increase in the temperature of the atmosphere and ocean can be found here;

The Carbon Dioxide Greenhouse Effect

Not that I expect you to actually read real science, but for others, that is an article from the American Institute of Physics, the largest scientific society of physicists in the world.

The gauleiters become angry when science is the topic I see. As for the methodology, earthquake simulation is the most reliable tool.

So 4 scientific studies that show fossil fuels cost more then green energy isn't proof that fossil fuels cost more. Perhaps the problem is that you are illiterate

An opinion about an externality is not proof of cost.
Try again?

Try again?

I see so according to you its not a cost if it gives some one cancer... Care to be less of a retard?

Try again?

I see so according to you its not a cost if it gives some one cancer... Care to be less of a retard?

You have proof that a coal plant gave someone cancer?
Care to be less of a moron?

You have proof that a coal plant gave someone cancer?
Care to be less of a moron?
I already posted it dumbass.... in 4 links. Perhaps if you could read you'd not ask for shit Ive already given

No you didn't, moron.
No proof that a coal plant gave someone cancer is in your links.
Try again?

Last edited:
A Study Offers Clues on a California fault's mystery...will conservatives deny the science?

Seriously. The media is reporting (damn them) that scientists (damn liberals) are again using terms like new method of modeling and may now understand why to make a case for earthquake science.

The key terms that should alarm conservatives are contained in the statement "data collected by sensors on the ground and in space and combining them with observations from laboratory physics experiments, Caltech researchers conducted a computer simulation..."

Sounds too much like the scientific arguments backing global warming. :eusa_whistle:

A new modeling method
has helped Caltech researchers better understand why the Parkfield segment of the San Andreas fault has been behaving oddly in recent years.

Quake study offers new clues on a California fault's mystery - latimes.com

The truth is that "hell" is under the ground and it shakes because the Devil keeps trying to "break free". He only "breaks free" in places where there are lots of gays and people doing evil things. We need to teach this "controversy" in public schools so children will be prepared?

A Study Offers Clues on a California fault's mystery...will conservatives deny the science?

Seriously. The media is reporting (damn them) that scientists (damn liberals) are again using terms like new method of modeling and may now understand why to make a case for earthquake science.

The key terms that should alarm conservatives are contained in the statement "data collected by sensors on the ground and in space and combining them with observations from laboratory physics experiments, Caltech researchers conducted a computer simulation..."

Sounds too much like the scientific arguments backing global warming. :eusa_whistle:

A new modeling method
has helped Caltech researchers better understand why the Parkfield segment of the San Andreas fault has been behaving oddly in recent years.

The truth is that "hell" is under the ground and it shakes because the Devil keeps trying to "break free". He only "breaks free" in places where there are lots of gays and people doing evil things. We need to teach this "controversy" in public schools so children will be prepared?

:thewave:

too funny

:udaman:

See this is the problem you are so stupid that you think green enery costing half of what fossil fuel costs means it is wasteful

You guys are laughable. Green energy is far more expensive than fossil fuel. Take a close look at the subsidies associated with green energy. Subsidies are part of the expense and they drive the cost of green energy through the roof. You guys are pathetic. You think you are the smartest people in the room when in reality you don't know enough to even begin to know how much you don't know.

A new modeling method

Moonbats and wingnuts try to turn everything into a political debate.

why cant they understand that cherry picking a couple of sceintists in the entire feild so that they can back a redicules political opinion IS USING science for political purposes.

The right will believe ANYTHING their masters tell them to believe.

what I cant figure out is WHY they are so easy to dupe.

Why can't you understand that making absurd predictions in order to scare people into going along with the idea that we need to do something now is politicizing science? Take this one from less than 5 years ago as an example. Any bets on whether the ice cap is actually going to disappear completely this year? Did it kill all the polar bears, who don't eat ice anyway?

nasa_ice_sep20-2012.jpg

Warming Shmarming....

Can anyone out there possibly defend pumping more pollution in to our environment?

Cleaner is better. The rest shouldn't matter. It's common courtesy... WE should be willing to give up profits in the now so that our kids have less of a mess in the future. And it's not like those to whom the profits in question matter the most couldn't stand to loose a few pounds.

I guess that depends on how you define pollution. Carbon dioxide is good for plants. Higher levels of carbon dioxide actually makes plants grow faster. Trying to tell me I need to worry about something that makes it easier to grow food just makes me think you are an idiot.

A new modeling method

conservative politics have made science a political issue

A new modeling method

conservative politics have made science a political issue

Moonbats want you to believe that.

Tell me something, why isn't the fact that liberal politics uses science for its own ends ever mentioned by moonbats? Do they point out how they use junk science to ban DDT? Do they mention how much money that corporations made off of that ban? Do they point out that studies that provide a link between vaccinations and autism have been completely debunked and discredited when they argue that we should hold pharmaceuticals companies responsible for the rise in autism? D o they condemn Proxmire and his Golden Fleece awards to SETI? Do they scream about shutting down the SSC? Are they upset that NASA is being foced to cut its manned and unmanned space program?

Politicians make politics out of science. moonbats and wingnots jump on the bandwagon. Stop being a moonbat and go after the politicians, not the wingnuts.

You guys are laughable. Green energy is far more expensive than fossil fuel. Take a close look at the subsidies associated with green energy. Subsidies are part of the expense and they drive the cost of green energy through the roof. You guys are pathetic. You think you are the smartest people in the room when in reality you don't know enough to even begin to know how much you don't know.

Yes me posting facts is laughable and you being a lunatic goon who trtnks the earth is flat is awqesome

Warming Shmarming....

Can anyone out there possibly defend pumping more pollution in to our environment?

Cleaner is better. The rest shouldn't matter. It's common courtesy... WE should be willing to give up profits in the now so that our kids have less of a mess in the future. And it's not like those to whom the profits in question matter the most couldn't stand to loose a few pounds.

I guess that depends on how you define pollution. Carbon dioxide is good for plants. Higher levels of carbon dioxide actually makes plants grow faster. Trying to tell me I need to worry about something that makes it easier to grow food just makes me think you are an idiot.
I see so you ignoring the fact that Carbon dioxide and Carbon causes cancer, autism, lung ailments and other4 diseases means others are idiots. Furthermore the effects of increased CO2 are more acid bodies of water which kills off fish of which humans eat, also the effects are climate change, increased droughts, floods etc all of which lower food output; this is why corn, soy, rice, wheat, oyster, peanuts sugar and other crops have all seen their yields decrease. So the problem here is that you can only think 1
dimensionally while there are 3 dimensions

Forum List

Back