A Study Offers Clues...will conservatives deny the science?

Moonbats and wingnuts try to turn everything into a political debate.

conservative politics have made science a political issue

Moonbats want you to believe that.

Tell me something, why isn't the fact that liberal politics uses science for its own ends ever mentioned by moonbats? Do they point out how they use junk science to ban DDT? Do they mention how much money that corporations made off of that ban? Do they point out that studies that provide a link between vaccinations and autism have been completely debunked and discredited when they argue that we should hold pharmaceuticals companies responsible for the rise in autism? D o they condemn Proxmire and his Golden Fleece awards to SETI? Do they scream about shutting down the SSC? Are they upset that NASA is being foced to cut its manned and unmanned space program?

Politicians make politics out of science. moonbats and wingnots jump on the bandwagon. Stop being a moonbat and go after the politicians, not the wingnuts.

So you are mad that Liberals don't mention lies and ignorance.... ROTFL

See this is the problem you are so stupid that you think green enery costing half of what fossil fuel costs means it is wasteful

You guys are laughable. Green energy is far more expensive than fossil fuel. Take a close look at the subsidies associated with green energy. Subsidies are part of the expense and they drive the cost of green energy through the roof. You guys are pathetic. You think you are the smartest people in the room when in reality you don't know enough to even begin to know how much you don't know.

Yes me posting facts is laughable and you being a lunatic goon who trtnks the earth is flat is awqesome

The things you feel are facts are laughable.

Warming Shmarming....

Can anyone out there possibly defend pumping more pollution in to our environment?

Cleaner is better. The rest shouldn't matter. It's common courtesy... WE should be willing to give up profits in the now so that our kids have less of a mess in the future. And it's not like those to whom the profits in question matter the most couldn't stand to loose a few pounds.

I guess that depends on how you define pollution. Carbon dioxide is good for plants. Higher levels of carbon dioxide actually makes plants grow faster. Trying to tell me I need to worry about something that makes it easier to grow food just makes me think you are an idiot.
I see so you ignoring the fact that Carbon dioxide and Carbon causes cancer, autism, lung ailments and other4 diseases means others are idiots. Furthermore the effects of increased CO2 are more acid bodies of water which kills off fish of which humans eat, also the effects are climate change, increased droughts, floods etc all of which lower food output; this is why corn, soy, rice, wheat, oyster, peanuts sugar and other crops have all seen their yields decrease. So the problem here is that you can only think 1
dimensionally while there are 3 dimensions

I see so you ignoring the fact that Carbon dioxide and Carbon causes cancer, autism, lung ailments and other4 diseases means others are idiots.

OMG! That's funny.
Stop breathing out CO2, you're giving yourself cancer. Jeez, what a clown.

FACT;
Will carbon dioxide gas cause cancer?
There is no human information available. One limited animal study cannot be evaluated.

FACT:
You can't get Cancer from Carbon Monoxide. You die from Carbon Monoxide instantly.

FACT
Will carbon black cause Cancer?
The International Agency for Research on Cancer (IARC) has concluded that there is inadequate evidence for the carcinogenicity of carbon black to humans.

A Study Offers Clues on a California fault's mystery...will conservatives deny the science?

Seriously. The media is reporting (damn them) that scientists (damn liberals) are again using terms like new method of modeling and may now understand why to make a case for earthquake science.

The key terms that should alarm conservatives are contained in the statement "data collected by sensors on the ground and in space and combining them with observations from laboratory physics experiments, Caltech researchers conducted a computer simulation..."

Sounds too much like the scientific arguments backing global warming. :eusa_whistle:

A new modeling method
has helped Caltech researchers better understand why the Parkfield segment of the San Andreas fault has been behaving oddly in recent years.

Quake study offers new clues on a California fault's mystery - latimes.com

The truth is that "hell" is under the ground and it shakes because the Devil keeps trying to "break free". He only "breaks free" in places where there are lots of gays and people doing evil things. We need to teach this "controversy" in public schools so children will be prepared?

Oh, and Obama is the "anti Christ". I think that's part of Republican science too.

I guess that depends on how you define pollution. Carbon dioxide is good for plants. Higher levels of carbon dioxide actually makes plants grow faster. Trying to tell me I need to worry about something that makes it easier to grow food just makes me think you are an idiot.
I see so you ignoring the fact that Carbon dioxide and Carbon causes cancer, autism, lung ailments and other4 diseases means others are idiots. Furthermore the effects of increased CO2 are more acid bodies of water which kills off fish of which humans eat, also the effects are climate change, increased droughts, floods etc all of which lower food output; this is why corn, soy, rice, wheat, oyster, peanuts sugar and other crops have all seen their yields decrease. So the problem here is that you can only think 1

I see so you ignoring the fact that Carbon dioxide and Carbon causes cancer, autism, lung ailments and other4 diseases means others are idiots.

OMG! That's funny.

So you are such a retard that you think breathing out a substance is the same as breathing it in.
OMG so funny that you are a retard

OMG! That's funny.

So you are such a retard that you think breathing out a substance is the same as breathing it in.

Quick, show me a study that shows breathing in CO2 causes cancer or autism.

Warming Shmarming....

Can anyone out there possibly defend pumping more pollution in to our environment?

Cleaner is better. The rest shouldn't matter. It's common courtesy... WE should be willing to give up profits in the now so that our kids have less of a mess in the future. And it's not like those to whom the profits in question matter the most couldn't stand to loose a few pounds.

This post is so stupid I don't even know where to begin. Carbon is the most common element in the entire fracking universe, and is essential to life as we know it. Claiming it causes anything is so ignorant it borders on outright delusion.

This post is so stupid I don't even know where to begin. Carbon is the most common element in the entire fracking universe, and is essential to life as we know it. Claiming it causes anything is so ignorant it borders on outright delusion.

Don't tell him, but his tiny brain is just loaded with carbon.
I wouldn't want him to worry.

FACT;
There is no human information available. One limited animal study cannot be evaluated.

FACT:
You can't get Cancer from Carbon Monoxide. You die from Carbon Monoxide instantly.

FACT
The International Agency for Research on Cancer (IARC) has concluded that there is inadequate evidence for the carcinogenicity of carbon black to humans.

There are people that actually tried to prove carbon causes cancer? Are they going to test to see if oxygen causes brain damage next?

OMG! That's funny.

Quick, show me a study that shows breathing in CO2 causes cancer or autism.
You mean the 4 I already posted twice that you ignored?

FACT;

FACT:

FACT

There are people that actually tried to prove carbon causes cancer? Are they going to test to see if oxygen causes brain damage next?
Before we tested to see if cancer was caused by smoking cigarettes people like you said the same thing

FACT;

FACT:

FACT

Yep, pretty dumb study and yeah if they did this stupid study they just might. :lol:

A Study Offers Clues on a California fault's mystery...will conservatives deny the science?

Seriously. The media is reporting (damn them) that scientists (damn liberals) are again using terms like new method of modeling and may now understand why to make a case for earthquake science.

The key terms that should alarm conservatives are contained in the statement "data collected by sensors on the ground and in space and combining them with observations from laboratory physics experiments, Caltech researchers conducted a computer simulation..."

Sounds too much like the scientific arguments backing global warming. :eusa_whistle:

A new modeling method
has helped Caltech researchers better understand why the Parkfield segment of the San Andreas fault has been behaving oddly in recent years.

Quake study offers new clues on a California fault's mystery - latimes.com

I know some of the people involved in this research. It is certainly interesting and may eventually become useful. As regards your comment vis a vis AGW I suggest you look at the number of variables involved. And of course this quote in the story rocketed right past your tiny little head didn't it?

"For example, it disregards "an elephant in the room" — how interactions with nearby faults affect the physics at Parkfield.

Michael of the USGS said he thought some of the geological assumptions underlying the model probably weren't correct."

You see dear boy, that little comment invalidates almost the entire model. It is useful for very small localised events in a philosophical discussion, but for a real prediction on a real fault,.....welll do you see them making any predictions? Nope, I didn't think you did.

Forum List

Back