A Real Conservative Speaks

The Judge did no such thing. He merely created a lucrative PAC based on hatred for Trump. You defined conservatism based on your bigotry.
The judge did that when he told Pence he could not do what trump wanted. And all sane Americans should hate trump. I defined conservative by living in a conservative state most of my life, growing up with people who are conservative and with lifelong friends who are conservative.

There is nothing radical or extreme about the belief in TRUE EQUALITY FOR EVERYONE.

Now discuss the topic.
I can appreciate the sentiment IM2

But it never was a priority from day one in this country

Take any faction aspiring to that goal, understand their history, and this becomes clearer

~S~

Many conservatives, real ones, are not racists. I have friends and people who have helped me in life who are conservatives.I may disagree with their politics because I believe there is a place for responsible government, but that does not change their fundamental goodness as people. Real conservatives are about smaller government and fiscal responsibility. I am all for not wasting tax dollars. But these fakes who have hijacked the term are about white power and cutting anything they perceive gives nonwhites equal opportunity. That is not conservatism; it is racism.

America must 'come to its senses': Conservative judge unveils new group to fight Trumpism​

Former federal judge Michael Luttig, considered to be one of the intellectual founders of the modern conservative legal movement, has unveiled a new organization he co-founded with fellow conservative lawyers George Conway and Barbara Comstock, the Society for the Rule of Law Institute, which is intended to be a counterbalance to the Federalist Society's embrace of former President Donald Trump and what he sees as its abandonment of democratic ideals.
Speaking to MSNBC's Alicia Menendez on Tuesday, Luttig outlined the political and legal environment in which he believes this organization is needed.

"Talk to me about the damage that you believe has been done to the judicial system and to the legal profession," said Menendez.

"Well, as I said to Nicolle [Wallace] the other day when I was on the show, the Republicans, led by the former president, instigated a war on American democracy on January 6th, 2021, and now, today, three years later, we know that they are determined to prosecute that war to its catastrophic end," said Luttig.

This.....

I can appreciate the sentiment IM2

But it never was a priority from day one in this country

Take any faction aspiring to that goal, understand their history, and this becomes clearer

~S~
I would not say that about ANY faction aspiring to that goal, but you are correct to say that it has never been a priority.

Ridiculous. So, the police stayed in the oval office to make sure he didn't executive order himself King? He had the keys to the castle and never once indicated that he was keeping them.
Ridiculous iss what you posted. Trump incited violence and watched it happen hoping it would bring him back to power.

Exactly. These guys who call themselves conservatives aren't. The term has been hijacked and that's why people have left the Republican Party.
Exactly. Now you are starting the understand why the establishment Republicans and Democrats want to fuck you over royally. Do you understand now?

Ridiculous iss what you posted. Trump incited violence and watched it happen hoping it would bring him back to power.
No, President Trump didnt incite violence but Nancy Piglosi working with the FBI and ANTIFA/BLM did.

'Antiestablishment' activist sought to incite Trump supporters on Jan. 6, DOJ argues
WASHINGTON — A man who previously held himself out as a supporter of the Black Lives Matter movement went to the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6 with the "goal of inciting the crowd," a federal prosecutor told jurors in closing arguments at his trial Wednesday.

There is nothing radical or extreme about the belief in TRUE EQUALITY FOR EVERYONE.

Now discuss the topic.
Now, define equality for everyone.

I am talking about the topic.

Equity is NOT equality. To believe in Equity is radicalized extremism.

The only rational definition of equality is of OPPORTUNITY, not outcome.

Now, discuss the topic.

Many conservatives, real ones, are not racists. I have friends and people who have helped me in life who are conservatives.I may disagree with their politics because I believe there is a place for responsible government, but that does not change their fundamental goodness as people. Real conservatives are about smaller government and fiscal responsibility. I am all for not wasting tax dollars. But these fakes who have hijacked the term are about white power and cutting anything they perceive gives nonwhites equal opportunity. That is not conservatism; it is racism.

America must 'come to its senses': Conservative judge unveils new group to fight Trumpism​

Former federal judge Michael Luttig, considered to be one of the intellectual founders of the modern conservative legal movement, has unveiled a new organization he co-founded with fellow conservative lawyers George Conway and Barbara Comstock, the Society for the Rule of Law Institute, which is intended to be a counterbalance to the Federalist Society's embrace of former President Donald Trump and what he sees as its abandonment of democratic ideals.
Speaking to MSNBC's Alicia Menendez on Tuesday, Luttig outlined the political and legal environment in which he believes this organization is needed.

"Talk to me about the damage that you believe has been done to the judicial system and to the legal profession," said Menendez.

"Well, as I said to Nicolle [Wallace] the other day when I was on the show, the Republicans, led by the former president, instigated a war on American democracy on January 6th, 2021, and now, today, three years later, we know that they are determined to prosecute that war to its catastrophic end," said Luttig.

I notice you didn't say you wanted a constitutional government. Go figure.

, nor will we ever be viewed in the same way by the world prior to January 6th. We were the beacon, if you will, of democracy around the world. No longer, I think, will that be the case."

Just to note, that started well before Trump came along.
Jan 6 was a meaningless clown show. Total non-issue.

Now discuss the topic.
"EQUALITY" is a bunch of crap. No 2 people are equal. The only thing that we are equal in, is that we are all going to die someday.

Now discuss the topic.
Here's a guy who claims to support "EQUALITY"and he supports the #1 racist INequality in America, Affirmative Action discrimination. :rolleyes: :slap:

Forum List

Back