A Real Conservative Speaks

IM2

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 11, 2015
Many conservatives, real ones, are not racists. I have friends and people who have helped me in life who are conservatives.I may disagree with their politics because I believe there is a place for responsible government, but that does not change their fundamental goodness as people. Real conservatives are about smaller government and fiscal responsibility. I am all for not wasting tax dollars. But these fakes who have hijacked the term are about white power and cutting anything they perceive gives nonwhites equal opportunity. That is not conservatism; it is racism.

America must 'come to its senses': Conservative judge unveils new group to fight Trumpism​

Former federal judge Michael Luttig, considered to be one of the intellectual founders of the modern conservative legal movement, has unveiled a new organization he co-founded with fellow conservative lawyers George Conway and Barbara Comstock, the Society for the Rule of Law Institute, which is intended to be a counterbalance to the Federalist Society's embrace of former President Donald Trump and what he sees as its abandonment of democratic ideals.
Speaking to MSNBC's Alicia Menendez on Tuesday, Luttig outlined the political and legal environment in which he believes this organization is needed.

"Talk to me about the damage that you believe has been done to the judicial system and to the legal profession," said Menendez.

"Well, as I said to Nicolle [Wallace] the other day when I was on the show, the Republicans, led by the former president, instigated a war on American democracy on January 6th, 2021, and now, today, three years later, we know that they are determined to prosecute that war to its catastrophic end," said Luttig.

Conservatism is just Progressivism going the speed limit. Why should anyone take conservatives seriously?

, nor will we ever be viewed in the same way by the world prior to January 6th. We were the beacon, if you will, of democracy around the world. No longer, I think, will that be the case."

Just to note, that started well before Trump came along.

Here's hoping.
Yeah, because part of this nation has gone mad and they were allowed to because the madness was not nipped in the bud when it started. Then people started to make it as if it was coming from both sides. That emboldened the crazy even more.

Conservatism is just Progressivism going the speed limit. Why should anyone take conservatives seriously?
Nobody wants extremism which is where we are heading.

, nor will we ever be viewed in the same way by the world prior to January 6th. We were the beacon, if you will, of democracy around the world. No longer, I think, will that be the case."

It did, but Trump made it explode.

They started this group because of January 6th? Here is a newsflash for them, not ONE Canadian in the years since on the streets, in grocery stores, restaurants, malls or bus stops have ever mentioned January 6th. Not once. I have not overheard a conversation, nor the gasping of citizens while ther grasped their pearls. Not a single person. In short, few cared even in America I imagine outside of the Establishment. If this group REALLY cared the would do a deep dive into the investigation and demand all footage be revealed.

Last edited:

It was laying there, just under the surface, just waiting for the right person to come along and let it out.

It's one of the reasons they adore him so much, why it's far beyond politics for them.

They started this group because of January 6th? Here is a newsflash for them, not ONE Canadian in the years since on the streets, in grocery stores, restaurants, malls or bus stops have ever mentioned January 6th. Not once. I have not overheard a conversation, nor the gasping of citizens while ther grasped theirnpearls. Not a single person. In short, few cared even in America I imagine outside of the Establishment. If this group REALLY cared the would do a deep dive into the investigation and demand all footage be revealed.
I know a number of Canadians who have. Luttig and others investigated the election.

They don't need to see any tape or ask for any footage.

It's Trump or the WEF.

1700687371685.jpeg

Here's hoping.

Luttig contributed to this conservative takedown of the "rigged election" fantasy, conspiracy theory by conspiracy theory:

Yes he did and I see that you posted Lost, Not Stolenn.

What is interesting to me are the number of posters who otherwise oppose them are now promoting their agenda as belligerently and aggressively as they are in regards to taking aim at Israel.

A world that sees us as the great Satan and Israel as the little Satan plays right into the hands of the great reset agenda. If they can destroy the sovereignty of the Great Satan and the little Satan, the rest is easy.

Many conservatives, real ones, are not racists. I have friends and people who have helped me in life who are conservatives.I may disagree with their politics because I believe there is a place for responsible government, but that does not change their fundamental goodness as people. Real conservatives are about smaller government and fiscal responsibility. I am all for not wasting tax dollars. But these fakes who have hijacked the term are about white power and cutting anything they perceive gives nonwhites equal opportunity. That is not conservatism; it is racism.

America must 'come to its senses': Conservative judge unveils new group to fight Trumpism​

Former federal judge Michael Luttig, considered to be one of the intellectual founders of the modern conservative legal movement, has unveiled a new organization he co-founded with fellow conservative lawyers George Conway and Barbara Comstock, the Society for the Rule of Law Institute, which is intended to be a counterbalance to the Federalist Society's embrace of former President Donald Trump and what he sees as its abandonment of democratic ideals.
Speaking to MSNBC's Alicia Menendez on Tuesday, Luttig outlined the political and legal environment in which he believes this organization is needed.

"Talk to me about the damage that you believe has been done to the judicial system and to the legal profession," said Menendez.

"Well, as I said to Nicolle [Wallace] the other day when I was on the show, the Republicans, led by the former president, instigated a war on American democracy on January 6th, 2021, and now, today, three years later, we know that they are determined to prosecute that war to its catastrophic end," said Luttig.

You dumbwits, still bitching about President Trump, while under Joe Bidumbs watch, a terrorist act just happened at the border. Man you got some real issues...

Forum List

Back