A question for those who support abortion.

Two women get pregnant at the same time. At 28 weeks, one woman has a premature birth. She then kills her baby and goes to prison for murder. The other women kills her baby at 28 weeks, while it's still in the womb. No one says anything about it. No charges are filed. Once again, the babies are the same age. Should the woman who had the abortion also be charged with murder?

I require a simple yes or no answer. There are no alternatives. They are both guilty of murder, or neither one is.
Havent you posted this before?
The woman who killed her child murdered it. The one who had an abortion removed a fetus.
When you eat scrambled eggs from a fertilized chicken egg, do you say you are eating scrambled eggs or scrambled chicken?
Both babies were at the same stage of development. So why is one murder and the other not murder?
Because one is born

Two women get pregnant at the same time. At 28 weeks, one woman has a premature birth. She then kills her baby and goes to prison for murder. The other women kills her baby at 28 weeks, while it's still in the womb. No one says anything about it. No charges are filed. Once again, the babies are the same age. Should the woman who had the abortion also be charged with murder?

I require a simple yes or no answer. There are no alternatives. They are both guilty of murder, or neither one is.
The woman who killed her child murdered it. The one who had an abortion removed a fetus.
When you eat scrambled eggs from a fertilized chicken egg, do you say you are eating scrambled eggs or scrambled chicken?
Both babies were at the same stage of development. So why is one murder and the other not murder?
They aren't at the same stage of development. One was born, the other was not.
They were both 28 weeks old when terminated. I ask you again. Why is one murder and the other not murder?

There is also the simple fact that chicken eggs bought at the supermarket are not fertilized.
I have my own chickens. So should i call my scrambled eggs scrambled eggs or scrambled chicken?

Because one is born
That's no different than saying that shooting an adult in a certain place is not murder. Both babies are at the same stage of development. So why is one murder and the other not murder? There is no difference between the one that was born and the one that was aborted except location.

Nope.

But the right wing would deny millions and millions of health care if they could, yet they call themselves pro-life. What a fraud
Why the fuck should I have to pay for a bitch to abort her baby because she couldn't keep her legs closed? If she wants to abort, she should have to pay for it.....Fucking worthless tard women, don't realize that liberal men want to fuck their brains out, but if they get prego, then the liberal men want it aborted. Just cant get more stupid than a liberal woman...
Hate to break it to you Jim, but conservative repug women get abortions too.
Yeah, sure they do, I believe you as much as I believe the "you will save $2,500" that Obama said with healthcare...

How do you know a liberal is lying? Their mouths are open...

Because one is born
That's no different than saying that shooting an adult in a certain place is not murder. Both babies are at the same stage of development. So why is one murder and the other not murder? There is no difference between the one that was born and the one that was aborted except location.
Because one is born.
Thats one of the worst analogies i have ever heard of.

Because one is born
See picture.....

immutable-truth-head-up-ass-buried-rectal-cranial-inversion-politics-1314793503.jpg

Nope.

But the right wing would deny millions and millions of health care if they could, yet they call themselves pro-life. What a fraud
Why the fuck should I have to pay for a bitch to abort her baby because she couldn't keep her legs closed? If she wants to abort, she should have to pay for it.....Fucking worthless tard women, don't realize that liberal men want to fuck their brains out, but if they get prego, then the liberal men want it aborted. Just cant get more stupid than a liberal woman...
"Just cant get more stupid than a liberal woman." Actually, I think you can. Take a look in the mirror.

Nope.

"Just cant get more stupid than a liberal woman." Actually, I think you can. Take a look in the mirror.
Liberal women are amazing. And usually beautiful. Too bad there is only a handful of liberal women. Whole bunch of regressive women, though.

Because one is born
Because one is born.
Thats one of the worst analogies i have ever heard of.
You're either a complete idiot, or you are being deliberately dishonest. There is no difference between a 28 week old fetus and a 28 week baby born prematurely. They are identical in development. You are claiming that one is not a person until it is born. What magical event takes place to differentiate the two? You, sir, are one dishonest POS.

Because one is born

We all know the answer...disgusting, lowlife Liberals believe one is not a human until they’ve exited the vaginal canal. You know how LefTards are...they love semantics...they use it as a tool to justify their subhuman behavior and ideologies. It’s what they do.

No. You lack the common sense to see the difference.

Only the one who killed a person is guilty of murder. And to be a person, birth is required. Only the most desperate and dishonest liars will try to deny that. Hence, all pro-lifers deny it.

Remember when Trump said in that interview that women should be punished for having abortions?

The pro-life movement went beserk with their objections to that notion.

Because one is born

We all know the answer...disgusting, lowlife Liberals believe one is not a human until they’ve exited the vaginal canal. You know how LefTards are...they love semantics...they use it as a tool to justify their subhuman behavior and ideologies. It’s what they do.
Independency for basic human function is "semantics?"
Wow ok lol

like these...

Yeah, we get it. You're a mewling beta who wets himself upon the sight of a strong women.

Not all Trump cultists are bedwetting pajama boys, but many are. The Trump cult attracts men who lack gonads, because it promises to protect them from everything that scares them, which is everything in the whole world.

You're in a fertility clinic, it catches fire, there are two rooms, one has a 2 year old baby and the other has 1,000 fertilized eggs. You only have enough time to go into one room. Do you save the 2 year old baby or the embryos?

Message to the OP author:

Unless you’re a woman and are being forced to abort your spawn, you should probably mind your own business and STFU.

Because one is born

Wow ok lol
Both the fetus and the one that was born are capable of living outside the womb. Your assertion that one is a person and the other is not defies all logic and common sense. But neither one is your strong point.

Because one is born

Wow ok lol
Both the fetus and the one that was born are capable of living outside the womb. Your assertion that one is a person and the other is not defies all logic and common sense. But neither one is your strong point.
A fetus isnt capable until it comes out. Until then, it isnt capable of the most basic human functions. Such as consumption, breathing etc
You can say basic biology defies logic if you want. It makes you look illogical.

Forum List

Back