Zone1 A question for the USMB left.

Yeah, here's the thing.

Nobody has identified the gay gene. Nobody has identified any of the racial genes you think exist.

Hey there's this little thing called "Freedom".

As long as she has the right to abort a baby, a man has a right to wash his hands and walk away.

Sorry, man, that's what you have in a free society. If you want to live in a society where people do what society expects of them, all the time, move to China and get a high Social Credit Score from President Xi. Just don't creep on the Chinese ladies and call them "Oriental." They hate that.
It is disingenuous to say that no one has discovered a gay gene because there are taboos against looking for them. Nevertheless, genes for intelligence have been discovered. One gene for crime has been discovered. Although the crime gene was discovered in a family of whites, Negroes were found to be far more likely to have it.

I look forward to more genetic research, because like Thomas Jefferson, "There is not a truth existing which I fear, or would wish unknown to the whole world.”

As more is learned about human genetics it will become increasingly clear that the vast majority of the assertions of Charles Murray, Jared Taylor, and Professor's Arthur Jensen, Richard Herrnstein, and J. Philippe Rushton are true.

My main concern with illegitimate children is that I do not want the tax payers to be forced to do anything to help them.

Anyone who helps children whose fathers do not care about them perpetuates the loss of the paternal instinct among humans.

If republicans didn't want to see women DEAD, why did they use a law from 1864 to stop abortions in Arizona? Or the Texas law, that effectively put a bounty on women leaving to have a legal abortion in another state.
Making abortions illegal, is effectively declaring war on women.

And war is HATE.
If they passed a law making appendectomy illegal. What would you consider that act? Knowing the consequences of doing so, would result in people dying.
The evidence for #122 in high relief.

"I'm righteous and you're a hater" is the starting point...Then throw strawman, false equivalence, mind reading and every other logical fallacy in the book, into reverse engineering your emotionally overwrought argument.

Case closed!

Last edited:
The evidence for #122 in high relief.

"I'm righteous and you're a hater" is the starting point...Then throw strawman, false equivalence, mind reading and every other logical fallacy in the book into your emotionally overwrought argument.

Case closed!
I am in favor of free abortion on demand. I do not care about "a woman's right to choose." I like the eugenic benefits of abortion.

Thread summary:

None of the conservatives here can debate any libeal on any issue. They're very aware of that, given how regularly the liberals hand their asses to them.

Thus, they know they need reasons to run away from debate and declare victory.

"WAAAAAA! BECAUSE YOU LIBERALS ARE SO HATEFUL, I WIN!" is how they do that.

Every time a conservative makes up a dumb strawman -- the only thing they can do -- an angel gets his wings, because it shows the rightie and their immoral philosophy has been spanked hard again.
8n2tdz.jpg

Actually, it totally does.

Why do you care if gay people get married or not?

I'm all for gay marriage. Why should just the straights have to suffer?

You hate them because your magic sky man told you to, and because you think what they do is icky. Neither of those are rational reasons.

"NAMBLA"logic - an extreme absolutist position which demands that for logical consistencies sake that certain gross crimes be allowed, in order that no one might feel restrained."

Stirling S. Newberry

And your obvious bedwetting over Jesus and the Xians points directly to some severe mental disorder, which is why you and your fellow deviants have such knee jerk reactionary spasms over the Xians, as if the only reason anybody can have an issue with such fetishes and the associated pedophilia is because of the bible n stuff. Clearly Jesus makes you freaks feel extremely guilty about yourselves and some of your own fetishes.

Get some therapy, or deport yourself to some Islamist hole, where raping little boys is perfectly acceptable.

Last edited:
"NAMBLA"logic - an extreme absolutist position which demands that for logical consistencies sake that certain gross crimes be allowed, in order that no one might feel restrained."

Stirling S. Newberry

And your obvious bedwetting over Jesus and the Xians points directly to some severe mental disorder, which is why you and your fellow deviants have such knee jerk reactionary spasms over the Xians, as if the only reason anybody can have an issue with such fetishes and the associated pedophilia is because of the bible n stuff. Clearly Jesus makes you freaks feel extremely guilty about yourselves and some of your own fetishes.

Get some therapy, or deport yourself to some Islamist hole, where raping little boys is perfectly acceptable.
Uh, you Xians have been murdering people for not worshipping your imaginary sky friend for 2000 years. or even each other for not worshipping him the right way

That's not an unreasonable fear.

Uh, you Xians have been murdering people for not worshipping your imaginary sky friend for 2000 years. or even each other for not worshipping him the right way

Democrats enslaved people since your inception. Even today you promote slavery and now there’s more slaves than at anytime in world history.

It's called 'self-defense', and we aren't surprised you can't make such distinctions, being a sociopath.

Here's my take...

The leftists believe themselves to be "good people"...As such, what they want (or more often than not want for people they don't even know) is deemed to be inherently and unquestionably good...Any evident downsides are trifling enough to them to get a dismissive "whatabout" and/or "yeahbbut".

Therefore, if you oppose them, there just has to be something wrong with you.....You cannot possibly be a "good person"....It's only a baby step from there that you're deemed to be a mean spirited, heard hearted, racistsexisrhomophobicbigotpollutercatkicking hater if you oppose their policy prescriptions, no matter how detrimental they end up being IRL.

It's "1" or "0" for that crowd.
Not only that, but what they define as good is simply anything their tribe defines as good.

What is good to them now is not necessarily what was good ten years ago, but they do not question such because all that matters to them is solidarity with tribe.

Forum List

Back