A question for the pro-abortion aka pro-choice crowd

Nobody has ever said all abortion should be illegal. See, that's a logical fallacy perpetuated by the pro-abortionists.

Nobody has ever said all abortion should be illegal. See, that's a logical fallacy perpetuated by the pro-abortionists.

I know, but if we don't spell it out, they can make it look like that is what we want. I propose giving them no real ammunition to use, but make them make it all up so THEY are the ones who look like the intolerant folks they are. :)

Foxy, they lie about what we say and do regardless of whether we kowtow...that's the nature of tyrants, fascists, and loathesome characters and has been since the dawn of time. There's no point in diluting our message.

When you say abortion is murder, and all pro-abortionists (which you define as anyone who is for legal abortion) are Nazis and monsters, is it that unreasonable for people to think you want all abortion to be illegal? If it is murder, then if you advocate for it to be legal at any time, you are advocating legal murder. If you are a pro-abortionist if you are for legal abortions, and all pro-abortionists are Nazis and monsters, then if you believe it should be legal at any point, you are calling yourself a Nazi and monster.

koshergrl, you may not have said that you want all abortion to be illegal, but you have strongly implied it.

What I have said, repeatedly, and all over the place, is that we don't need abortion factories and state promoted abortion to assure that women get the medical care they need. Women have ALWAYS been able to obtain abortions for therapeutic reasons (medically necessary) and in cases of rape/incest.

It's a logical fallacy to argue that we must have abortion to serve those women. That is MY point, and has been all along.

Foxy, they lie about what we say and do regardless of whether we kowtow...that's the nature of tyrants, fascists, and loathesome characters and has been since the dawn of time. There's no point in diluting our message.

For the 1001st time, what laws should there be and who decides what and who governs it?
What say do doctors get in "for the health of the mother" cases.
And who is prosecuted? The woman, the doctor or both?
Specifics, something other than the BS you have provided so far.
I bet you can not come with a damn thing.

What I have said, repeatedly, and all over the place, is that we don't need abortion factories and state promoted abortion to assure that women get the medical care they need. Women have ALWAYS been able to obtain abortions for therapeutic reasons (medically necessary) and in cases of rape/incest.

It's a logical fallacy to argue that we must have abortion to serve those women. That is MY point, and has been all along.

WTF is "therapeutic reasons"?:cuckoo:
What laws would be passed, how would they be implemented, who does the prosecutions, who is prosecuted and who decides what is a "therapeutic reason" or not?
Specifics.
Who writes those laws and who influences them? Who do the law makers rely on to pass any form of legislation concerning abortion?

All she has to go by are "your" words. It seems that you agree with the Nazi experimentation and genetics doctors on many things. You want to "classify" humans by age so those that murder the unborn will not feel guilt. I guess you are unwilling to accept that people can tell what type of person you are by the thoughts you post.

Very well, you are another one for the ignore list. Good riddance, you arrogant, self-righteous, deceitful asshole.

In other words, he ignores everyone who insists on pointing out his flaws and destroying his delusion that he's a decent, worthwhile human being.

And abortions were performed upon the Poles and slavs in the name of "birth control".

It's still murder.

Whereas I don't think even the furthest stretch of the imagination could call it "murder" to call killing babies murder.

Again, the pro-abortionists employ Nazi argumented to justify continued murder of the most vulnerable population..poor minorities. "We must kill to preserve life". "Women have a right to kill their babies so they can continue" fill in the blank...for Nazis, they wanted women to be able to work without the hindrance of children and pregnancy.

And, of course, they didn't want any time and resources being wasted on caring for and raising "inferior" children. You know, sort of the way that approximately 90% of unborn children who are diagnosed with Down's Syndrome are aborted.

None of you tongue jockeys here can formulate a sentence as to what you want your daddy GOVERNMENT to do about abortion.
Glad all you can do is post here after your 8 hour shift of "do you want fries with that".

None of you tongue jockeys here can formulate a sentence as to what you want your daddy GOVERNMENT to do about abortion.
Glad all you can do is post here after your 8 hour shift of "do you want fries with that".

I wouldn't expect anything tangible, the purpose of the these threads is to insult ppl they disagree with in an attempt to squash some of their daily insecurities.

Psycho fundamentalist- "Those who want abortion legal under certain circumstances are monsters!!! Nazis!!! Pro-genocide!!!! Abortion is baby-killing!!!!

Psycho fundamentalist- "I want abortion legal under certain cirumstances, and because of that, I'm holier than thou."

It's really neat watching these guys in action :popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

So no matter if they agree with you scum or not, they're "psycho fundamentalists".

That may be your most impressive idiocy yet.

Anyone who supports legal abortion is pro abortion.

"Death to promote life". Straight out of the Nazi handbook.

Forcing poverty, ill health, same shit. If your fantasy came true and America became all one race and you were the minority you'd friggin freak.

Last edited:

Forcing poverty, ill health, same shit. If your fantasy came true and America became all one race and you were the minority you'd friggin freak.

:eusa_eh:

Soo...are you saying you're a proud, pro-abortion Nazi?

Thank you for admitting it and proving my point.

I hope the irony of your Uncensored screen name and your interest in censoring my avatar is evident.

The anti-contraception pro-lifers are all the people who think birth control pills cause abortions. They want to outlaw the pill. Google the "personhood" movement.

Birth Control Pill Causes Abortions -- Pro-Life America, Celebs expose abortion! Celebrities, Speakers, TV, Radio, Videos and Literature to help save moms and babies from the pain and suffering of abortion. Save sex for marriage and choose life, not

Pro-Life Wisconsin and related groups in other states oppose all forms of artificial birth control, They hope that "personhood" rights will bring a ban on all abortions -- and a ban on the pill, the group’s legislative director Matt Sande told PolitiFact Wisconsin. PolitiFact Wisconsin | Tom Barrett says Scott Walker wants to ban the pill and other forms of birth control

So, in summary - you couldn't come up with a single person in this forum who opposes contraception - not even one...

So what? I'm NOT saying people on this forum oppose contraception. I am saying EXTREMISTS who are growing in numbers, are introducing legislation in state after state are trying to eliminate most forms of contraception that they deem abortive. This includes the pill and the IUD, two of the most effective methods of contraception. It would also make IVF illegal, which would mean 58,000 less babies born in the US to previously infertile couples.

I am saying that some anti-abortion activists are fanatics, and they do not represent mainstream America, but they would like to. The anti-abortionists should be working in concert with pro-contraceptive activists. Instead, they are demonizing us, calling us Nazi's etc etc etc.

"If you take 100 healthy couples who are having sex, but who aren't planning to get pregnant, and let them go at it for a year without birth control, you can expect about 85 pregnancies, and 42 abortions. If those same couples were using the Pill in the basically conscientious but slightly imperfect way that most people do, you'd expect about 3 unplanned pregnancies and 1.5 abortions. 42 is greater than 1.5. QED.

Obviously, birth control doesn't work if you don't use it. If you only look at women who are getting abortions, you only see cases in which birth control didn't work or wasn't used. You will miss the millions of people who successfully use birth control and therefore never need abortions."
http://prospect.org/article/mainstreaming-anti-contraception

Last edited:

:eusa_eh:

Soo...are you saying you're a proud, pro-abortion Nazi?

Thank you for admitting it and proving my point.

Poor guy should take a class in genetics and biology,there is only one race of humans,just some variations within the family.

Race baters are evolutionist.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back