Young people are rejecting the left's pro-abortion propaganda

People travel from one state to another all of the time because a product or service is illegal in their state. Here’s a thought…. If you don’t like a State’s policy, move. Taxes, for example, are driven by policy. People move from California to Texas or New York to Florida because they don’t agree with the tax policies.
Like the maga fuckups in eastern Oregon.

Or the youth that move from rural state states to Blue cities.

It killed you fuckers in 2022 and it ain’t gonna get better

Women CARE

Sure, but the right will go down knowing they did the right thing, and they’ll know, when you lefty’s overturn it and codify abortion, that you’ll have proven once and for all that you really don’t care about the constitution.

Women CARE

You all are on shaky ground with women, with the whole trans women in girl sports thing. People are getting tired of their daughters being ran over by boys in girls sports.

Also, you all don’t give a shit about women, a la the Stefanik thread “she gets on her knees and swallows”..lol, keep up thag sentiment and you’ll surely lose the women vote.

Dude. The argument is over. The sides have been drawn up.

Fuck your arguments

The only question now is what do we do about it.

And the answer is to vote out every possible Republican

Absolutely, vote them out. I know what you want. You want to have the dems in power so you can spit on the cotus, make abortion and a bunch of other stuff “the law”. You want what YOU want, damned be the law, and the cotus.

We know this, you want to eliminate the cotus, because it gets in the way of just “doing what you want”.

So, sure, you can vote out every republican, and when you do, that will the day freedom and the cotus dies.

Sure, but the right will go down knowing they did the right thing, and they’ll know, when you lefty’s overturn it and codify abortion, that you’ll have proven once and for all that you really don’t care about the constitution.

You all are on shaky ground with women, with the whole trans women in girl sports thing. People are getting tired of their daughters being ran over by boys in girls sports.

Also, you all don’t give a shit about women, a la the Stefanik thread “she gets on her knees and swallows”..lol, keep up thag sentiment and you’ll surely lose the women vote.
Hilarious

Just fuckup hilarious

Like the maga fuckups in eastern Oregon.

Or the youth that move from rural state states to Blue cities.
Eastern Oregon wants to secede. Vermont will want to secede should a Republican win just like they have in the past.

Do you have numbers on the youths moving from the rural states to the Blue cities? Are these the same ones doing the knockout game and looting stores? Have any videos?

Hilarious fuckup

"Here’s a thought…. If you don’t like a State’s policy, move."

People travel from one state to another all of the time because a product or service is illegal in their state. Here’s a thought…. If you don’t like a State’s policy, move. Taxes, for example, are driven by policy. People move from California to Texas or New York to Florida because they don’t agree with the tax policies.

Most of these women may not have the resources to travel to another state to get an abortion. That can cost thousands of dollars. They might even lose their jobs. Why should Americans allow you to do that to these women, because of your religious beliefs about fetuses? You shouldn't have jurisdiction over other people's uteruses. You religious folks with your false piety and bullshit silly concerns for fetuses, in other people's bodies, shouldn't force women to remain pregnant or risk losing their jobs, or see themselves in a position where they have to travel and spend thousands of dollars. No.

Just worry about your zygote, embryo, or fetus or perhaps the one in your wife's body that you conceived with her. Maybe worry about your teenage daughter's uterus, but not my daughter's, that's none of your business. My 22-year-old daughter, working 10-hour, even 12-hour shifts to pay her bills, has to spend over a thousand bucks to travel to another state, incurring all of the expenses because of your religious Christian conviction that zygotes, embryos, and underdeveloped fetuses in other people's bodies, are equal to breathing, fully-born human beings? Not even the Hebrew Bible and Jewish law agree with you but that's beside the point.

You pretend to be a person who's so concerned with human life, yet you support the Israeli bombing campaign in Gaza that is ripping babies to pieces, with 2000-pound bombs and missiles. Buildings collapsing on thousands of babies and children, crushing them. Some of these babies and children are stuck under the rubble and inaccessible to rescue crews, and you're here crying crocodile tears about a fetus in my daughter's womb? Who are you? Get out of my daughter's womb. What the hell? Worry about the babies in Gaza and the babies in Israel as well. Worry about them.

You're against all of the government social programs that help underprivileged single mothers raise their children, cutting their access to food stamps, housing allowances, Medicaid, child daycare, job training, school lunch programs, and after-school programs. etc.

You constantly fight to demolish the public infrastructure that reduces abortion, by giving single women of modest means some assistance in supporting themselves and their children. Without those social programs, these single, young women are more likely to run to the abortion clinic ASAP to abort their pregnancies. Without these programs, there would be more abortions and more street drugs and crime (social unrest).

You don't give a shit about these babies being born to these poor, working-class single mothers. You don't care, be honest, yet you care about fetuses? Your concern is only for prenatal life, in other people's wombs? You religious folks need to get your heads screwed on straight.

Last edited:
Most of these women may not have the resources to travel to another state to get an abortion. That can cost thousands of dollars. They might even lose their jobs. Why should Americans allow you to do that to these women, because of your religious beliefs about fetuses? You shouldn't have jurisdiction over other people's uteruses. You religious folks with your false piety and bullshit silly concerns for fetuses, in other people's bodies, shouldn't force women to remain pregnant or risk losing their jobs, or see themselves in a position where they have to travel and spend thousands of dollars. No.

Just worry about your zygote, embryo, or fetus or perhaps the one in your wife's body that you conceived with her. Maybe worry about your teenage daughter's uterus, but not my daughter's, that's none of your business. My 22-year-old daughter, working 10-hour, even 12-hour shifts to pay her bills, has to spend over a thousand bucks to travel to another state, incurring all of the expenses because of your religious Christian conviction that zygotes, embryos, and underdeveloped fetuses in other people's bodies, are equal to breathing, fully-born human beings? Not even the Hebrew Bible and Jewish law agree with you but that's beside the point.

You pretend to be a person who's so concerned with human life, yet you support the Israeli bombing campaign in Gaza that is ripping babies to pieces, with 2000-pound bombs and missiles. Buildings collapsing on thousands of babies and children, crushing them. Some of these babies and children are stuck under the rubble and inaccessible to rescue crews, and you're here crying crocodile tears about a fetus in my daughter's womb? Who are you? Get out of my daughter's womb. What the hell? Worry about the babies in Gaza and the babies in Israel as well. Worry about them.

You're against all of the government social programs that help underprivileged single mothers raise their children, cutting their access to food stamps, housing allowances, Medicaid, child daycare, job training, school lunch programs, and after-school programs. etc.

You constantly fight to demolish the public infrastructure that reduces abortion, by giving single women of modest means some assistance in supporting themselves and their children. Without those social programs, these single, young women are more likely to run to the abortion clinic ASAP to abort their pregnancies. Without these programs, there would be more abortions and more street drugs and crime (social unrest).

You don't give a shit about these babies being born to these poor, working-class single mothers. You don't care, be honest, yet you care about fetuses? Your concern is only for prenatal life, in other people's wombs? You religious folks need to get your heads screwed on straight.
States Rights are what will keep abortion legal in the United States. My debate is about States Rights.

States Rights are what will keep abortion legal in the United States. My debate is about States Rights.
States shouldn't have the right to deprive women of reproductive healthcare, when they choose to end their pregnancies. It's their pregnancies and at an early stage of gestation, they should have the right to end it, for whatever reason they decide. Your religious beliefs shouldn't force them to move or travel to another state to receive reproductive healthcare. Just stay out of other people's uteruses.

Absolutely, vote them out. I know what you want. You want to have the dems in power so you can spit on the cotus, make abortion and a bunch of other stuff “the law”. You want what YOU want, damned be the law, and the cotus.

We know this, you want to eliminate the cotus, because it gets in the way of just “doing what you want”.

So, sure, you can vote out every republican, and when you do, that will the day freedom and the cotus dies.
yep, that's the left

SELFISH

could'nt care less about the country

Being a bit dramatic, aintcha? The cool kids are walking away from your death cult.
The fact that you are too embarrassed to admit it shows that you know what it means.

Have your little.hissy fit. Or admit you are anti choice. But that would require you to act normal for 5 seconds. Odds are not good.

States right are why there are terrible abortion bans in half the country. And this happened precisely because the federal law was struck down. Get a grip.

Abortion should not be left to the States.

Around the 3rd paragraph it says that Gen-Xers and others are against the pro-abortion BS by

65%!

Also, from site:

[O]ne in 10 voters support the radical abortion views of the Democratic Party... through all nine months, up to and including infanticide for babies surviving a botched abortion.

Democratic Party leadership can name no abortion they oppose.

:oops:

My mouth literally dropped open reading the following (the above was FAR from a surprise, have known that for years):

For three out of four, [75%] abortion should not be legal at all after a baby can live outside the womb, and nearly all (91%) supported medical care for a child who survives a botched abortion.

And 37% support limits when a baby’s heartbeat can be detected or better, and more than half (54%) said legal rights begin in the womb.

comments

This is unbelievable... especially in light of the fact that I had thought our young people were largely a bunch of hedonistic air-heads with their heads stuck in the machines half the day.

My apologies 1000%
Silly. Only nut jobs support legislation to strip women of their rights.
But, Fox knows what it's readers want to read so that is what they print.

Losers

Yes, that's the libertarian line to toe.

"I say everything sucks, therefore I can never be wrong, even if I know nothing. "
It doesn’t all suck, all we need is to erase the deficit and we are good. Why I won’t for a Democrat or a Republican is because both candidates are an embarrassment. I see no reason to vote for either. Perhaps one of the parties good offer up a better choice but they seem hell bent on old rich white men from the good ole boy network. Haley would get my vote over Biden or Trump, those to have major health issues.

Around the 3rd paragraph it says that Gen-Xers and others are against the pro-abortion BS by

65%!

Also, from site:

[O]ne in 10 voters support the radical abortion views of the Democratic Party... through all nine months, up to and including infanticide for babies surviving a botched abortion.

Democratic Party leadership can name no abortion they oppose.

:oops:

My mouth literally dropped open reading the following (the above was FAR from a surprise, have known that for years):

For three out of four, [75%] abortion should not be legal at all after a baby can live outside the womb, and nearly all (91%) supported medical care for a child who survives a botched abortion.

And 37% support limits when a baby’s heartbeat can be detected or better, and more than half (54%) said legal rights begin in the womb.

comments

This is unbelievable... especially in light of the fact that I had thought our young people were largely a bunch of hedonistic air-heads with their heads stuck in the machines half the day.

My apologies 1000%

Abortions, which take place after 20 weeks are abortions where the child cannot survive outside the womb. That’s why they’re being aborted.

Any child that is being deliberately aborted after the second trimester, is being terminated for medical reasons.

And quite frankly, younger people are the ones most in favour of because they are the ones most impacted. They’re the ones that are having babies and needing reproductive choice.

Forum List

Back