A question for the pro-abortion aka pro-choice crowd

What's even more disgusting than the act itself...the movement to trick young women into believing it's just a form of birth control.

If it's just birth control, then no, I'm not against birth control.

If you're garbling meaning and referring to abortion as birth control, I'm against it..if it means abortion.

I really don't know much about the personhood movement. I do know that pro abortionists like to twist the meanings of things, hence their insistence that human children aren't babies until they reach a certain age, and murder isn't murder when it comes to killing certain groups of people.

I hope the irony of your Uncensored screen name and your interest in censoring my avatar is evident.

The anti-contraception pro-lifers are all the people who think birth control pills cause abortions. They want to outlaw the pill. Google the "personhood" movement.

Birth Control Pill Causes Abortions -- Pro-Life America, Celebs expose abortion! Celebrities, Speakers, TV, Radio, Videos and Literature to help save moms and babies from the pain and suffering of abortion. Save sex for marriage and choose life, not

Pro-Life Wisconsin and related groups in other states oppose all forms of artificial birth control, They hope that "personhood" rights will bring a ban on all abortions -- and a ban on the pill, the group’s legislative director Matt Sande told PolitiFact Wisconsin. PolitiFact Wisconsin | Tom Barrett says Scott Walker wants to ban the pill and other forms of birth control

So, in summary - you couldn't come up with a single person in this forum who opposes contraception - not even one...

One movement with lots of money, not just one person.

Still waiting for the names. You want to throw it in there, evidence, links?

over 50,000,000 babies have been aborted since Roe vs Wade, 50,000,000 babies , how many "fertilized eggs" have been left to die with IVF to get that 58,000 number? Are those "fertilized eggs" less than the ones that were "chosen"? It is amazing to watch your mind compartmentalize the value of lives.

You're against IVF, I take it? 58,000 less babies a year will be born without it.

The personhood movement would outlaw the pill and IVF, not just abortion.

SBC leader compares personhood movement to abolition | The Christian Century

I question the ethics of why so many "embryos" are created, only to be destroyed. I think it devalues human life when people in a lab "think" that life is easy to create (destroy) without any thought of where that will lead. I think it reduces reproductive sex into a less meaningful, less respected phenomenon that it can be. I think it allows scientist to use women as "brood" mares (how does she "know" that she is getting "her" child?).
I think that there are a few ethical doctors that try to reduce the purposeful overproduction of fertilized eggs and try to limit the number implanted into the woman, but I think the practice is open to abuse, with little oversight.
I think it is an ineffecient use of resources when there are "so many" children available for adoption.

After 1310 posts no one can come up with anyone that is pro abortion. We did have Mike say he is pro abortion for killing future Hitlers and such but it appeared Mad Dog 20 20, Old # 7 or Panama Red had something to do with that post.

Think of it this way, if outta the blue I sent you a database of, lets say Congress, as a gift, would you maintain the database or would you simply delete it?

After 1310 posts no one can come up with anyone that is pro abortion. We did have Mike say he is pro abortion for killing future Hitlers and such but it appeared Mad Dog 20 20, Old # 7 or Panama Red had something to do with that post.

Son, don't aspire to be a retard, it isn't as much of an accomplishment as you might think.

Anyone who supports legal abortion is pro abortion.

"Death to promote life". Straight out of the Nazi handbook.

Again I gently disagree KG. I am staunchly pro life, but I am definitely supportive that there are moral justifications for abortion and I certainly would want it to be legal at those times. If the medical prognosis is that the mother will likely die if she carries the baby to full term, and it is iffy if th baby will live, and she has other young children who need her, I can't imagine a more heart wrenching choice to be made, but certainly the choice should be for the mother. I won't presume to judge the woman who is a victim of rape or incest though such cases comprise less than 1% of all abortions. In fact I won't presume to judge anybody, but I continue to see abortion as a means of birth control or convenience as wrong and I continue to see abortion as ending a human life.

In my view those who favor abortion as a means of birth control or as a matter of convenience and most especially those who don't see abortion as ending a human life as those who are 'pro abortion'.

Again I gently disagree KG. I am staunchly pro life, but I am definitely supportive that there are moral justifications for abortion and I certainly would want it to be legal at those times. If the medical prognosis is that the mother will likely die if she carries the baby to full term, and it is iffy if th baby will live, and she has other young children who need her, I can't imagine a more heart wrenching choice to be made, but certainly the choice should be for the mother. I won't presume to judge the woman who is a victim of rape or incest though such cases comprise less than 1% of all abortions. In fact I won't presume to judge anybody, but I continue to see abortion as a means of birth control or convenience as wrong and I continue to see abortion as ending a human life.

In my view those who favor abortion as a means of birth control or as a matter of convenience and most especially those who don't see abortion as ending a human life as those who are 'pro abortion'.

I agree with you Fox (BIG surprise.)

I actually would like abortion to be technically legal in all cases. However, after the quickening (heart and brain development) it should require a court order to be performed. You can't put a criminal to death without a warrant, the unborn should be afforded the same protection.

I agree with you Fox (BIG surprise.)

I actually would like abortion to be technically legal in all cases. However, after the quickening (heart and brain development) it should require a court order to be performed. You can't put a criminal to death without a warrant, the unborn should be afforded the same protection.

I would deem that reasonable. Or even if we go by the Roe v Wade guidelines, I would see that as reasonable. Make it safe and legal in the first trimester and keep it as a private decision beween the woman and her doctor. In the second trimester, the doctor would have to state a compelling medical reason to perform an abortion in order to do one legally. In the third trimester, except in extreme emergency, a court order would be necessary in order to perform a legal abortion.

Abortion for medical reasons has ALWAYS been legal. We don't need legalized assembly line slaughter to make sure that women can obtain abortions when they have a medical reason for them.

Abortion for medical reasons has ALWAYS been legal. We don't need legalized assembly line slaughter to make sure that women can obtain abortions when they have a medical reason for them.

But it is important to emphasize that there are some moral justifications for abortion rather than just saying ALL abortion for ANY reason should be illegal. If we do not demonstrate a moral reasonableness, we are painted as religious fanatics which only adds fuel to the arguments of the pro-abortionists who want no restrictions on abortion for ANY reason.

Forum List

Back