A question for the pro-abortion aka pro-choice crowd

So in summary, you guys aren't judging the pro-choice crowd when you call them Nazis, baby killers, monsters, genocidal, etc. Also abortion is baby killing, but baby killing is ok in the case of rape.

That all makes perfect sense, thank you for the discussion.

where was that said?

All she has to go by are "your" words. It seems that you agree with the Nazi experimentation and genetics doctors on many things. You want to "classify" humans by age so those that murder the unborn will not feel guilt. I guess you are unwilling to accept that people can tell what type of person you are by the thoughts you post.

Very well, you are another one for the ignore list. Good riddance, you arrogant, self-righteous, deceitful asshole.

Logical4u, you should take a look at your own posts if you're going to make the "type of person you are by the thoughts you post" point. Today you have truly defined ironic.

By all means, clarify your statement.

Who are the anti-contraception pro-lifers? Please list them.

Shhhhhhhh..

If you take that straw man away, what does Sky Dancer have left? In your face homo-erotica in the avatar isn't going to win debates, she NEEDS the logical fallacies.....

I hope the irony of your Uncensored screen name and your interest in censoring my avatar is evident.

The anti-contraception pro-lifers are all the people who think birth control pills cause abortions. They want to outlaw the pill. Google the "personhood" movement.

http://www.prolife.com/BIRTHCNT.html

Pro-Life Wisconsin and related groups in other states oppose all forms of artificial birth control, They hope that "personhood" rights will bring a ban on all abortions -- and a ban on the pill, the group’s legislative director Matt Sande told PolitiFact Wisconsin. http://www.politifact.com/wisconsin...rrett-says-scott-walker-wants-ban-pill-and-o/

Last edited:

Shhhhhhhh..

If you take that straw man away, what does Sky Dancer have left? In your face homo-erotica in the avatar isn't going to win debates, she NEEDS the logical fallacies.....

You may have a point there, I doubt it, but it has taken how many posts to hear even an iota of objection?

Now add in 2 males showing love and affection to another or a naked person of any kind as an avatar and the objections would have started within 2 seconds.

Americans are about as ass backerds as they come. Love is love. Who gives a rat's ass who they love? What business is it of ours, or YOURS?

The Penn State fiasco is an example of why people "give a rat's ass about who people love". Just keep embracing the corruption, it will be in your family in the future if it is already not there.

Shhhhhhhh..

I hope the irony of your Uncensored screen name and your interest in censoring my avatar is evident.

The anti-contraception pro-lifers are all the people who think birth control pills cause abortions. They want to outlaw the pill. Google the "personhood" movement.

Birth Control Pill Causes Abortions -- Pro-Life America, Celebs expose abortion! Celebrities, Speakers, TV, Radio, Videos and Literature to help save moms and babies from the pain and suffering of abortion. Save sex for marriage and choose life, not

That was a really, really long list of names (NOT).

Surprising as it may seem that “pro-life” activists would want to stop couples who desperately want children from conceiving, Goldberg notes that it’s no coincidence that personhood laws would prohibit IVF. Keith Mason, the 30-year-old president of Personhood USA, acknowledges that should these initiatives pass, “it would ban some current practices of IVF.” He explains his disapproval of the IVF process: “The creation of 30 or 60 embryos and then picking through them to see which ones are most likely boys or girls, or basically looking at the ones you want to give life to and destroying the rest.”

Mason has also been transparent about his desire to have personhood laws ban birth control as well. “Certainly women, my wife included, would want to know if the pills they’re taking would kill a unique human individual,” he told NPR.

Although IVF has long been a safe and accepted practice for helping couples struggling with infertility to get pregnant, religious extremists have condemned it for allowing doctors to “play God.” Ironically, the personhood movement that claims to want to stop the “destruction of life” actually wants to prevent it from being created. Around 58,000 American IVF babies are born each year, comprising more than 1 percent of all births in the U.S.

'Pro-Life' Measure Advancing In Several States Could Ban Some Couples From Conceiving Children | ThinkProgress

Shhhhhhhh..

Birth Control Pill Causes Abortions -- Pro-Life America, Celebs expose abortion! Celebrities, Speakers, TV, Radio, Videos and Literature to help save moms and babies from the pain and suffering of abortion. Save sex for marriage and choose life, not

No it wasn't, but there will always be those who will dig and dig and dig until they find some tiny fringe group or some extremist nutcase to hold up as TYPICAL of the whole. It is blatantly dishonest to do that, but I doubt they can see that it is.

Surprising as it may seem that “pro-life” activists would want to stop couples who desperately want children from conceiving, Goldberg notes that it’s no coincidence that personhood laws would prohibit IVF. Keith Mason, the 30-year-old president of Personhood USA, acknowledges that should these initiatives pass, “it would ban some current practices of IVF.” He explains his disapproval of the IVF process: “The creation of 30 or 60 embryos and then picking through them to see which ones are most likely boys or girls, or basically looking at the ones you want to give life to and destroying the rest.”

Mason has also been transparent about his desire to have personhood laws ban birth control as well. “Certainly women, my wife included, would want to know if the pills they’re taking would kill a unique human individual,” he told NPR.

Although IVF has long been a safe and accepted practice for helping couples struggling with infertility to get pregnant, religious extremists have condemned it for allowing doctors to “play God.” Ironically, the personhood movement that claims to want to stop the “destruction of life” actually wants to prevent it from being created. Around 58,000 American IVF babies are born each year, comprising more than 1 percent of all births in the U.S.

'Pro-Life' Measure Advancing In Several States Could Ban Some Couples From Conceiving Children | ThinkProgress

I count 1 (one).

I count 1 (one).

One movement with lots of money, not just one person.

No it wasn't, but there will always be those who will dig and dig and dig until they find some tiny fringe group or some extremist nutcase to hold up as TYPICAL of the whole. It is blatantly dishonest to do that, but I doubt they can see that it is.

What you call a "tiny fringe group of extremist nutcases" has the power to have it's paws on many state laws. Colorado, Wisconsin, Mississippi. At least, six or seven states have legislation that would outlaw the pill. The movement exists in all 50 states of the US. The personhood movement is a political movement in the United States that seeks to define the beginning of human personhood as starting from the moment of fertilization, with the consequence that abortion, as well as forms of birth control that prevent implantation of the embryo, could become illegal. Supporters of the movement also state that it would have effects on the practice of in-vitro fertilization. That would mean 58,000 less babies a year born in the USA.

http://www.personhoodusa.com/

Last edited:
Thank you FF for demonstrating MY point. Your willingness to ignore this "personhood movement". I rest MY case. 58,000 babies on YOUR conscience.

You cannot argue. It must really grate on you.

Your position. Ignorance.

Last edited:

I count 1 (one).

Still waiting for the names. You want to throw it in there, evidence, links?

over 50,000,000 babies have been aborted since Roe vs Wade, 50,000,000 babies , how many "fertilized eggs" have been left to die with IVF to get that 58,000 number? Are those "fertilized eggs" less than the ones that were "chosen"? It is amazing to watch your mind compartmentalize the value of lives.

The majority of pro-lifers, or even a substantial portion of them, do NOT agree with or support reproduction control of anyone at all. That's the point of their argument.

Of course there are going to be groups that attach to that and have other agendas, just as groups with other agendas attach to any cause, but it's just not the agenda of the pro-life movement. Period.

The fact that all of the "pro lifers" ignore is that any and all laws "banning" abortion will be set by government and health decisions by doctors will be center piece to all of those laws.
Undisputed fact.
And one has to only look at all of the pill mills now in operation nation wide and on line dope sales to know that finding a doctor to claim, whether it is true or not, that the abortion " is in the best health interest of the mother" would be easier than finding a leaf in a forest.
Abortion prohibition ONLY forces poor women to have their babies THAT THEY DO NOT WANT AND IN MOST CASES HAVE NO CLUE HOW TO CARE FOR.
Ideological fools never look past their emotions.

Yes, abortion will be banned because it is and always has been murder. The left decided to change the definition of "murder" to accomodate depravity, butchery and social engineering, and they did it illegally and without the consent of the people. Not that it matters, regardless of whether the people consent or not (people consented to the Nazis setting up death camps, after all) murder is wrong, regardless of what you choose to call it or the reasons you have for it.

And abortions were performed upon the Poles and slavs in the name of "birth control".

It's still murder.

Whereas I don't think even the furthest stretch of the imagination could call it "murder" to call killing babies murder.

Again, the pro-abortionists employ Nazi argumented to justify continued murder of the most vulnerable population..poor minorities. "We must kill to preserve life". "Women have a right to kill their babies so they can continue" fill in the blank...for Nazis, they wanted women to be able to work without the hindrance of children and pregnancy.

The fact that all of the "pro lifers" ignore is that any and all laws "banning" abortion will be set by government and health decisions by doctors will be center piece to all of those laws.
Undisputed fact.
And one has to only look at all of the pill mills now in operation nation wide and on line dope sales to know that finding a doctor to claim, whether it is true or not, that the abortion " is in the best health interest of the mother" would be easier than finding a leaf in a forest.
Abortion prohibition ONLY forces poor women to have their babies THAT THEY DO NOT WANT AND IN MOST CASES HAVE NO CLUE HOW TO CARE FOR.
Ideological fools never look past their emotions.

Please, PAY ATTENTION: MOST OF US ARE NOT INTERESTED IN PASSING LAWS AGAINST ABORTION. WE WANT THE GOV'T TO STOP PAYING AND SUPPORTING ABORTION. WHAT HAPPENS BETWEEN A DOCTOR AND PATIENT SHOULD BE PRIVATE. THE GOV'T SHOULD NOT BE PAYING FOR ABORTIONS OR ABORTION CLINICS WITH TAX DOLLARS. THE GOV'T SHOULD NOT BE PAYING FOR ABORTIONS OR SUPPORTING ABORTION CLINICS ON FOREIGN SOIL WITH OUR TAX DOLLARS.

If poor women "have their babies THAT THEY DO NOT WANT AND IN MOST CASES HAVE NO CLUE HOW TO CARE FOR.", then it is time to admit that sex ed in public schools is absolutely useless, and to reform the education system. Egads, are you suggesting that because someone is poor they do not know that having sex will result in pregnancy?

Last edited:
I count 1 (one).

Still waiting for the names. You want to throw it in there, evidence, links?

over 50,000,000 babies have been aborted since Roe vs Wade, 50,000,000 babies , how many "fertilized eggs" have been left to die with IVF to get that 58,000 number? Are those "fertilized eggs" less than the ones that were "chosen"? It is amazing to watch your mind compartmentalize the value of lives.

You're against IVF, I take it? 58,000 less babies a year will be born without it.

The personhood movement would outlaw the pill and IVF, not just abortion.

http://www.christiancentury.org/article/2011-11/sbc-leader-compares-personhood-movement-abolition

Last edited:

Forum List

Back