A Political question...based on Current Events

How many refugees should the USA allow to come here?

• None

Votes: 33 86.8%

Votes: 1 2.6%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• More than 50,000

Votes: 4 10.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

asaratis

Uppity Senior Citizen
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 20, 2009
Stockbridge
Knowing what you know now, do you think the USA should take in refugees from Syria? If you do, how many should we allow?

Last edited:
CNN this morning confirmed what many of us knew. The group responsible for the Paris attack came in with the wave of refugees. Instead of western nations opening their doors, we should close our doors. The heightened chance of terrorism is exactly why several Muslim countries are not taking any refugees.

CNN this morning confirmed what many of us knew. The group responsible for the Paris attack came in with the wave of refugees. Instead of western nations opening their doors, we should close our doors. The heightened chance of terrorism is exactly why several Muslim countries are not taking any refugees.
Do you think Obama will have to balls to do that?

Obama will not do what is necessary to keep America safe. Right now we have refugees from Syria landing in New Orleans. In no time a group could drive to a major city and attack us. We're screwed already and don't even know it.

Put all the refugees to work building a modern city in an isolated area in the Middle East. It can be protected by all those strong young men now living in Europe. When Assad is dead, move them back home.

Not like the brazen giant of Greek fame,
With conquering limbs astride from land to land;
Here at our sea-washed, sunset gates shall stand
A mighty woman with a torch, whose flame
Is the imprisoned lightning, and her name
Mother of Exiles. From her beacon-hand
Glows world-wide welcome; her mild eyes command
The air-bridged harbor that twin cities frame.

"Keep, ancient lands, your storied pomp!" cries she
With silent lips. "Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me,
I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"

Any refugees who make it to America should be chipped and scattered across the nation...not more than ten muzzies in any 20 mile square area. They must assimilate with Americans...not congregate as muzzies.

And I open my neck to their barbarity and deceit.

Islam-Takes-Americas-Bill-of-Rights-400x400.gif

It's not balls. He is supporting the refugees, and is doing what he can to speed up their arrival here, and to increase the numbers.

As shown by his actions over these last seven years, Obama has no interest whatsoever in protecting or defending the United States.

Put all the refugees to work building a modern city in an isolated area in the Middle East. It can be protected by all those strong young men now living in Europe. When Assad is dead, move them back home.

Good plan, when ISIS and the other moderate rebels take Damascus and execute Assad all the refugees can return and live happily ever after.....

Seriously?

:spinner:

You realize of course that was written by a Zionist who you are supposed to hate.

Good plan, when ISIS and the other moderate rebels take Damascus and execute Assad all the refugees can return and live happily ever after.....

Seriously?

:spinner:
My plan would include there not being a Damascus.

Forum List

Back