A Political question...based on Current Events

How many refugees should the USA allow to come here?

• None

Votes: 33 86.8%

Votes: 1 2.6%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• More than 50,000

Votes: 4 10.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It does no such thing.
Sure it does.

Amendment XIV
Section 1.

All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the state wherein they reside. No state shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any state deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.

It provides for naturalization and birth rights.

You really should pick it up and read it.

Meaning it allows the government to naturalize foreigners. That's not the same thing as "supporting" it. However, the clause that allows Congress to naturalize foreigners isn't found in the 14th Amendment. Its' found in Section 8.

"To establish an uniform Rule of Naturalization, and uniform Laws on the subject of Bankruptcies throughout the United States;"

Notice that it doesn't require the government to allow foreigners to become citizens. It allows Congress to do whatever it likes in that regard.

Of course it means supporting.

Not supporting would be not allowing it.

You're playing games with words here. You're using two difference senses of the word support. On the one hand, you're using the sense that means "allows," and on the other you're implying that the Constitution approves of immigration. It does no such thing. It merely authorizes Congress to implement whatever immigration rules it likes. If that means allowing no immigration, that's perfectly acceptable to the Constitution.

Not playing games with words at all.

We are one of the only nations that automatically grants citizenship by birthright.

The Constitution doesn't authorize that. Only Dims since Eisenhower have made that possible.

Yeah, because there was no Islamic terrorist before Bush Invaded Iraq . . . . . . er, no, that's not right.

Yup. There were.

They were initially funded by the Reagan administration and were mad that George HW Bush invaded Kuwait and had a base in Saudi Arabia.

Clinton tried to send covert operations to handle them after the Towers and the Cole but he was thwarted by a Congress bent on impeaching the Commander in Chief.

Bush the second was warned about the threat but completely ignored it and favored starting a new cold war with China and Russia.

After the 9/11 attacks he and the PNAC cowboys were made up his administration carried out a Conservative/Christian Theocratic/Oil Company wet dream and invaded Iraq using 9/11 as an excuse.

Any other stupid observations?
Just one. How about supporting your assertions?

What now? Do I get a cookie?
No, you get a bag of dicks. How about supporting your assertions and quit playing schoolgirl games? I'll make it easy for you since you feel the need for a smokescreen. Just support this one..
"Clinton tried to send covert operations to handle them after the Towers and the Cole but he was thwarted by a Congress bent on impeaching the Commander in Chief."

What is it with you guys and the faggot shit? Is that all you idiots think about?

Those are clips of the folks involved stating the things I put up. Clinton directly quotes out of Richard Clarke's book. Additionally? Clinton was impeached you fucking moron. Did that history pass you by? Do you remember that the congress was hell bent on impeachment WHILE we were engaged in trying to kill Bin Laden and his merry band of terrorists?

But don't believe your lying ears and eyes.
I see, it was so devastating that nobody thought to put it in print anywhere on the web. Here's your bag of dicks...

Wooooo, Scary brown people.

Looking at Paris, Fear is the rational response, you fool.

Hardly. When you modify your behaviour out of fear, the terrorists have won. The safe nations of the world should take in the refugees. To do otherwise is an obscenity and goes against Christian principles of helping others. You cannot call yourself and Christian and say otherwise.

When you modify your behavior to protect yourself and your fellow citizens from danger, you are being sane and responsible.

When terrorist kill innocent people in large numbers, they win.

THere is no Christian Principle that says we have to be suicidal fools, that's a Principle of Modern Liberalism.

You don't understand. Any time anyone objects to liberal schemes that appear to be a prescription for disaster, it's because they "afraid." Being afraid of liberalism is the worse thing you can be in the eyes of a liberal turd. Of course, it's also an ironclad demonstration of rationality.

It's the old talking points.

Conservatives are "Afraid of change".

As though all change is good...

Yup. There were.

They were initially funded by the Reagan administration and were mad that George HW Bush invaded Kuwait and had a base in Saudi Arabia.

Clinton tried to send covert operations to handle them after the Towers and the Cole but he was thwarted by a Congress bent on impeaching the Commander in Chief.

Bush the second was warned about the threat but completely ignored it and favored starting a new cold war with China and Russia.

After the 9/11 attacks he and the PNAC cowboys were made up his administration carried out a Conservative/Christian Theocratic/Oil Company wet dream and invaded Iraq using 9/11 as an excuse.

Any other stupid observations?

No, you get a bag of dicks. How about supporting your assertions and quit playing schoolgirl games? I'll make it easy for you since you feel the need for a smokescreen. Just support this one..
"Clinton tried to send covert operations to handle them after the Towers and the Cole but he was thwarted by a Congress bent on impeaching the Commander in Chief."

What is it with you guys and the faggot shit? Is that all you idiots think about?

Those are clips of the folks involved stating the things I put up. Clinton directly quotes out of Richard Clarke's book. Additionally? Clinton was impeached you fucking moron. Did that history pass you by? Do you remember that the congress was hell bent on impeachment WHILE we were engaged in trying to kill Bin Laden and his merry band of terrorists?

I see, it was so devastating that nobody thought to put it in print anywhere on the web. Here's your bag of dicks...

Man you sure seem to like dick.

Not my thing man.

Interesting how so many of those who are so concerned about "bigotry toward Muslims" get such a big kick out of bigotry toward Christians.
Also notice how the same crowd that believes creating a a place for Jews to live in the the ME think it's perfectly OK to import entire nations of a foreign people into the midsts of the American people.
What amazes me is that either (a) their own hypocrisy doesn't even occur to them, or (b) they think we won't notice it.

Bizarre.
Mentally. Ill.

Knowing what you know now, do you think the USA should take in refugees from Syria? If you do, how many should we allow?

How many should we allow?

6 or 7.

AFTER careful vetting.

Bomb mecca.
Then, bring them all over.

And then put them in a camp like this:

Rwandan_refugee_camp_in_east_Zaire.jpg

And leave them there.

Looking at Paris, Fear is the rational response, you fool.

Hardly. When you modify your behaviour out of fear, the terrorists have won. The safe nations of the world should take in the refugees. To do otherwise is an obscenity and goes against Christian principles of helping others. You cannot call yourself and Christian and say otherwise.

When you modify your behavior to protect yourself and your fellow citizens from danger, you are being sane and responsible.

THere is no Christian Principle that says we have to be suicidal fools, that's a Principle of Modern Liberalism.

You don't understand. Any time anyone objects to liberal schemes that appear to be a prescription for disaster, it's because they "afraid." Being afraid of liberalism is the worse thing you can be in the eyes of a liberal turd. Of course, it's also an ironclad demonstration of rationality.

Man you sure seem to like dick.

Not my thing man.
Fine, now go find some quotes instead of posting movies.

Sarcasm eludes you...............He doesn't like Obama and neither do I....................He's using his Freedom of Speech to say what he thinks...............I have no problem with that.........If you don't like it..........Well you are entitled to your opinion to............Just as I am entitled to tell you to take a long walk off a short bridge.......

That's how it works..............

Forum List

Back