A Political question...based on Current Events

How many refugees should the USA allow to come here?

• None

Votes: 33 86.8%

Votes: 1 2.6%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• More than 50,000

Votes: 4 10.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
ISIS is getting it's ass kicked. We will never be able to stop every terrorist attack by determined enemies. The more desperate the enemy becomes, the more likely they will resort to committing atrocities as weapons. The strategy of killing ISIS is killing them from the sky and with local ground forces. That gives them little opportunity to strike with any methods other than terrorism.
What the hell? We aren't giving them any opportunity other than terrorism? Like they have the right to impose their iron age theocracy on the world, are you serious?

They'll stop when they realize they don't have a chance in hell, but that unfortunately is NOT the case now, they are in europe big time and will be here next because liberals can't figure out our enemies should not have the same rights as we do.

Hopefully, we can figure this mess out...

I don't know what should be done.... leaving the innocent Syrians trying to escape... there in the brutality is also inhumane.

But them all leaving, is giving ISIS what it wants, to get rid of all the people that are not like themselves....

ideally, all these refugees would stay there in Syria, and rise up and fight ISIS....

but that ain't happening...
and I'd probably run too and get the heck out of Dodge, if I were them...Matt would want to stay back and fight probably...

"A Political question...based on Current Events"

That's the problem: the events in Paris are being made political, which is wrong and unwarranted – used as 'justification' by some to promote and advance their agenda of hate and bigotry toward Muslims.

Hopefully, we can figure this mess out....
I don't know if the ultimate decision will be based on arriving at a "decision". The horror in Paris, or another such attack, may precipitate a global clampdown overnight. Closing doors to refugees would be one obvious move, but I don't think anyone would be surprised if we start seeing a lot of violence in the other direction, too.

Yes, we could end up knee-jerking too far, but that could easily be the way it goes.

That's the problem: the events in Paris are being made political, which is wrong and unwarranted – used as 'justification' by some to promote and advance their agenda of hate and bigotry toward Muslims.
Politics is what let them into the European countries in droves. Seems a little too opened minded to me.

So what has ISIS accomplished with their Paris attack?
Fear

Tens of thousands of Syrian refugees are fleeing from ISIS. They are seeking a safe haven. By infiltrating the refugees and executing a terrorist attack, ISIS is doing exactly what they want ....using fear to turn away refugees

ISIS wins
Have you been drinking all night?
What is your solution other than caving in to iSIS and cowering in fear?

Let the refugees die because you are afraid?
All you Libtards can offer is defensive measures...and coping with the beating Isis is giving you. My solution is to kill Isis.
ISIS is getting it's ass kicked. We will never be able to stop every terrorist attack by determined enemies. The more desperate the enemy becomes, the more likely they will resort to committing atrocities as weapons. The strategy of killing ISIS is killing them from the sky and with local ground forces. That gives them little opportunity to strike with any methods other than terrorism.
ISIS won a battle through terrorism. Hard to stop all terrorist attacks

Doesn't mean ISIS is not losing the war

Not like the brazen giant of Greek fame,
With conquering limbs astride from land to land;
Here at our sea-washed, sunset gates shall stand
A mighty woman with a torch, whose flame
Is the imprisoned lightning, and her name
Mother of Exiles. From her beacon-hand
Glows world-wide welcome; her mild eyes command
The air-bridged harbor that twin cities frame.

"Keep, ancient lands, your storied pomp!" cries she
With silent lips. "Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me,
I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"

That's a poem from another time. It's not a basis for rational government policy in the 21st century.

And I open my neck to their barbarity and deceit.
View attachment 54785

It was American Conservatives that gave us barbarity and deceit.

Yeah, because there was no Islamic terrorist before Bush Invaded Iraq . . . . . . er, no, that's not right.

Interesting how so many of those who are so concerned about "bigotry toward Muslims" get such a big kick out of bigotry toward Christians.

Also notice how the same crowd that believes creating a place for Jews to live in the ME is a valid justification for annihilating them also think it's perfectly OK to import entire nations of a foreign people into the midsts of the American people.

Last edited:
Fear

Tens of thousands of Syrian refugees are fleeing from ISIS. They are seeking a safe haven. By infiltrating the refugees and executing a terrorist attack, ISIS is doing exactly what they want ....using fear to turn away refugees

ISIS wins

Feel free to travel to the Middle East and fight the terrorists for them. When it comes down to a choice of Americans dying or them dying, I pick them every time.

Fear

ISIS wins

All you Libtards can offer is defensive measures...and coping with the beating Isis is giving you. My solution is to kill Isis.

How does that provide a justification for importing the muzzie savages into our midsts?

You mean they are a sound reason for not allowing these savages into our country.

View attachment 54785

Yeah, because there was no Islamic terrorist before Bush Invaded Iraq . . . . . . er, no, that's not right.

Yup. There were.

They were initially funded by the Reagan administration and were mad that George HW Bush invaded Kuwait and had a base in Saudi Arabia.

Clinton tried to send covert operations to handle them after the Towers and the Cole but he was thwarted by a Congress bent on impeaching the Commander in Chief.

Bush the second was warned about the threat but completely ignored it and favored starting a new cold war with China and Russia.

After the 9/11 attacks he and the PNAC cowboys were made up his administration carried out a Conservative/Christian Theocratic/Oil Company wet dream and invaded Iraq using 9/11 as an excuse.

Any other stupid observations?

That's a poem from another time. It's not a basis for rational government policy in the 21st century.

Bet you feel the same way about the Constitution.

View attachment 54785

Yup. There were.

They were initially funded by the Reagan administration and were mad that George HW Bush invaded Kuwait and had a base in Saudi Arabia.

Clinton tried to send covert operations to handle them after the Towers and the Cole but he was thwarted by a Congress bent on impeaching the Commander in Chief.

Bush the second was warned about the threat but completely ignored it and favored starting a new cold war with China and Russia.

After the 9/11 attacks he and the PNAC cowboys were made up his administration carried out a Conservative/Christian Theocratic/Oil Company wet dream and invaded Iraq using 9/11 as an excuse.

I love the way you leftwing turds delude yourself into believing the Muzzie savages kill Westerners because of Republicans. Here's a clue for you, moron, muzzies kill people all over the world. They kill people in India, they kill people in Asia, and they kill people in Africa. You have to be suffering brain damage to believe this is all occurring because of Republican foreign policy. You even just admitted that numerous acts of terrorism occurred during the Clinton Administration, and they haven't subsided during the Obama Administration. In fact, they have accelerated.

Bet you feel the same way about the Constitution.

No, that's how liberals feel. The Constitution isn't a poem. It's the law of the land.

Interesting how so many of those who are so concerned about "bigotry toward Muslims" get such a big kick out of bigotry toward Christians.
Also notice how the same crowd that believes creating a a place for Jews to live in the the ME think it's perfectly OK to import entire nations of a foreign people into the midsts of the American people.
What amazes me is that either (a) their own hypocrisy doesn't even occur to them, or (b) they think we won't notice it.

Bizarre.

View attachment 54785

Yup. There were.

Just one. How about supporting your assertions?

Forum List

Back