A Muslim and a Professor Argue… The UCSD Student admits she is FOR the eradication of ALL Jews.

Like I thought. No link. You're such a fraud.

No, I gave the link. Your methods are as obvious as they are disgusting. You show solidarity with the genocidal and then turn around and try to claim this solidarity isn't what it is.

It's almost as if your very cellular structure is slimy, this duplicitous double talk defines you so thoroughly. You have certainly mastered the art of taqiyya, that's for sure.

I have never ever supported genocide in any way shape or form. What I've said (multiple times) in this thread is that I'm not going to judge a college student based on two words in one heated exchange - something your ilk is making a lot of and a judgement I suspect you would not apply were the positions flipped.

You are deeply immersed your own hateful propoganda, a type of propoganda that will brook no argument, no attempt at reason and that at it's logical conclusion leads to justifying human rights abuses and even genocide. You certainly don't seem to counter that.

So at least we've established that, once again, you have no link to support your claim that I support genocide. Bitter, angry, empty old man. Rhetoric is all you have left.

How do you judge? You act as if you know what this women has in her heart over and above her unscripted comment?. You're telling us she didn't mean what she said? How can you know this?

I don't, any more than you do. You choose to believe two words said in anger and under provocation vs. her rebuttal. If she had a history of saying these things, I'd agree with you. But I couldn't find anything. She's a typical, passionate, angry college student. I don't think she needs to be villified in this manner without more evidence.
I don't choose to believe what she said. She said what she said. "for or against" simple straight forward question. Funny you don't believe people who pledged to kill Jews. "they didn't mean'it":wtf:

She also said something in her rebuttal. That is where your "choice" comes in.

No, I gave the link. Your methods are as obvious as they are disgusting. You show solidarity with the genocidal and then turn around and try to claim this solidarity isn't what it is.

It's almost as if your very cellular structure is slimy, this duplicitous double talk defines you so thoroughly. You have certainly mastered the art of taqiyya, that's for sure.

I have never ever supported genocide in any way shape or form. What I've said (multiple times) in this thread is that I'm not going to judge a college student based on two words in one heated exchange - something your ilk is making a lot of and a judgement I suspect you would not apply were the positions flipped.

You are deeply immersed your own hateful propoganda, a type of propoganda that will brook no argument, no attempt at reason and that at it's logical conclusion leads to justifying human rights abuses and even genocide. You certainly don't seem to counter that.

So at least we've established that, once again, you have no link to support your claim that I support genocide. Bitter, angry, empty old man. Rhetoric is all you have left.

How do you judge? You act as if you know what this women has in her heart over and above her unscripted comment?. You're telling us she didn't mean what she said? How can you know this?

I don't, any more than you do. You choose to believe two words said in anger and under provocation vs. her rebuttal. If she had a history of saying these things, I'd agree with you. But I couldn't find anything. She's a typical, passionate, angry college student. I don't think she needs to be villified in this manner without more evidence.
I don't choose to believe what she said. She said what she said. "for or against" simple straight forward question. Funny you don't believe people who pledged to kill Jews. "they didn't mean'it":wtf:

No the rebuttal is trying to clean up the mistake she made by voicing her true wishes..... it was an after thought. She may have been pressured after the comment. I don't know, I do know what she said and so do you.

No the rebuttal is trying to clean up the mistake she made by voicing her true wishes..... it was an after thought. She may have been pressured after the comment. I don't know, I do know what she said and so do you.

I don't judge someone on just one short angry exchange. You do. Is it because she is Muslim?

I don't judge someone on just one short angry exchange. You do. Is it because she is Muslim?
Im sure she is the nicest jew-hater you could hope to meet.

Funny I've never said I'd like all muslims gathered up and slaughtered...I've also never made excuses or took the side of those who would say such a thing, but you do it quite regularly when it comes to Jew haters... You attempt represent yourself as a reasonable person?..:eusa_hand:

You wouldn't know a liberal if it bit you on the foot so please don't feel offended if I don't consider you a reputable source.

this what I see as liberal :

bill-maher.jpg

and this:

Christopher_Hitchens_crop_2.jpg

You think it is this:

Nas.jpg

and that is because you are devoid of knowledge, decency, honesty or class. Being that you are what you are, I certainly do not worry if a repulsive propagandist such as you thinks it is me who lacks credibility.

I could care less what delusions you operate under.

These are my liberals:

Schwerner_Chaney_goodman.gif

pete_seeger_sm3-3.jpg

19editorial-articleLarge.jpg

612gandhi2.png

index.jpg

20130530__TDT-L-Carson-0531%7Ep1_500.jpg

There are many more.

Wow -- all those people defended Islamists at every turn, including those who wanted to kill all Jews?

I had not known!

Thanks for pointing that out.

That just shows how much of a fraud "saint" mlk was. His handlers were Jewish, he just knew where his bread was buttered. Of course he would whore for Israel.

Funny I've never said I'd like all muslims gathered up and slaughtered...I've also never made excuses or took the side of those who would say such a thing, but you do it quite regularly when it comes to Jew haters... You attempt represent yourself as a reasonable person?..:eusa_hand:

And yet you won't condemn an Israeli PM for the same sort of statement?

You wouldn't know a liberal if it bit you on the foot so please don't feel offended if I don't consider you a reputable source.

bill-maher.jpg

and this:

You think it is this:

Nas.jpg

and that is because you are devoid of knowledge, decency, honesty or class. Being that you are what you are, I certainly do not worry if a repulsive propagandist such as you thinks it is me who lacks credibility.

These are my liberals:

pete_seeger_sm3-3.jpg

612gandhi2.png

index.jpg

There are many more.

Wow -- all those people defended Islamists at every turn, including those who wanted to kill all Jews?

I had not known!

That just shows how much of a fraud "saint" mlk was. His handlers were Jewish, he just knew where his bread was buttered. Of course he would whore for Israel.

Coyote should be here to defend you scum any second now:thup:

Really?

bill-maher.jpg

and this:

You think it is this:

Nas.jpg

These are my liberals:

pete_seeger_sm3-3.jpg

612gandhi2.png

index.jpg

There are many more.

I had not known!

Coyote should be here to defend you scum any second now:thup:

Really?

Israel Prime minister?:uhh: Not quite sure what you're talking about maybe start a thread on it?

"The UCSD Student admits she is FOR the eradication of ALL Jews."

Israel Prime minister?:uhh: Not quite sure what you're talking about maybe start a thread on it?

My mistake - MP. There is no need to start a thread on it, it was already brought up by someone else in this thread. My guess is this is your way of avoiding the issue.

My mistake - MP. There is no need to start a thread on it, it was already brought up by someone else in this thread. My guess is this is your way of avoiding the issue.
Cant say as I've ever heard of her. I have heard of Hamas and Hezaballah whom this women is siding with. I also know you are ill-equipped to be a moderator here. You cant even stay on topic yourself

Most reasonable people believe what they see with their own eyes and hear with their own ears.

You, on the other hand, place your complete loyalty with Islamist Nazis.

I stand corrected. It was Dogma defending her.

Actually, I pointed out that it was a terrorist support group that claims she made the statements she made and I challenged you to provide the sort of direct evidence similar to that all the decent people can see so very clearly in the video of your friend.

You failed to provide any just as you have failed as a human being.

I stand corrected. It was Dogma defending her.

Actually, I pointed out that it was a terrorist support group that claims she made the statements she made and I challenged you to provide the sort of direct evidence similar to that all the decent people can see so very clearly in the video of your friend.

You failed to provide any just as you have failed as a human being.

Actually you called her hot and sexy and the other a fat toad. Just goes to show when a would-be supporter of genocide is on your side, you have no issue with her statements.

And, no, it wasn't a terrorist group that claimed it - she made them: Why I m on the brink of burning my Israeli passport - Voices - The Independent

In fact...she later made a rebuttal, claiming she was misunderstood - kind of like the Muslim student did.

Which is the truth? The initial words or the rebuttal?

Cant say as I've ever heard of her. I have heard of Hamas and Hezaballah whom this women is siding with. I also know you are ill-equipped to be a moderator here. You cant even stay on topic yourself

Unfortunately for you, this is part of the topic and was brought up in this thread well before I used it to make an example of your own hypocrisy in denouncing genocidal accusations.

Unfortunately for you, this is part of the topic and was brought up in this thread well before I used it to make an example of your own hypocrisy in denouncing genocidal accusations.
You seem to like pointing out others' hypocrisy, even where it doesnt exist. Yet your own support for genocide is apparent here. Why do you excuse Muslim haters but accuse Jewish ones?

You seem to like pointing out others' hypocrisy, even where it doesnt exist. Yet your own support for genocide is apparent here. Why do you excuse Muslim haters but accuse Jewish ones?

I haven't condemned either one. I think their comments need to be looked at in a larger context before applying the label of supporting genocide.

Why do you only condemn one?

Forum List

Back