A Muslim and a Professor Argue… The UCSD Student admits she is FOR the eradication of ALL Jews.

...Her argument is that it got misrepresented.

========================================

Horowitz: If you don’t condemn Hamas, obviously you support it. Case closed. I have had this experience at UC Santa Barbara, where there were 50 members of the Muslim Students Association sitting right in the rows there. And throughout my hour talk I kept asking them, will you condemn Hizbollah and Hamas. And none of them would. And then when the question period came, the president of the Muslim Students Association was the first person to ask a question. And I said, ‘Before you start, will you condemn Hizbollah?’ And he said, ‘Well, that question is too complicated for a yes or no answer.’ So I said, ‘Okay, I’ll put it to you this way. I am a Jew. The head of Hizbollah has said that he hopes that we will gather in Israel so he doesn’t have to hunt us down globally. For or Against it?

MSA member: For it.

8220 For It 8221 MSA Student Confesses She Wants a Second Holocaust NewsReal Blog

Her argument is full of shit.

As is she.

There is no room for misinterpretation there.

Zero.

You don't get "do-overs" with stuff like that.

You also don't get to make excuses for the inexcusable.

What a piece of shit, that female Muslim student.

As are her brethren, who think like her.

There is no point in attempting to defend the indefensible.
...Her argument is that it got misrepresented.

Horowitz: If you don’t condemn Hamas, obviously you support it. Case closed. I have had this experience at UC Santa Barbara, where there were 50 members of the Muslim Students Association sitting right in the rows there. And throughout my hour talk I kept asking them, will you condemn Hizbollah and Hamas. And none of them would. And then when the question period came, the president of the Muslim Students Association was the first person to ask a question. And I said, ‘Before you start, will you condemn Hizbollah?’ And he said, ‘Well, that question is too complicated for a yes or no answer.’ So I said, ‘Okay, I’ll put it to you this way. I am a Jew. The head of Hizbollah has said that he hopes that we will gather in Israel so he doesn’t have to hunt us down globally. For or Against it?

MSA member: For it.

8220 For It 8221 MSA Student Confesses She Wants a Second Holocaust NewsReal Blog

Her argument is full of shit.

As is she.

There is no room for misinterpretation there.

Zero.

You don't get "do-overs" with stuff like that.

You also don't get to make excuses for the inexcusable.

What a piece of shit, that female Muslim student.

As are her brethren, who think like her.

There is no point in attempting to defend the indefensible.

That comment was made in relation to Ayelet Shaked's "inexcusable comments" ;)

So the Independent is a propaganda/terrorist site? She said what she said, like the Muslim student. You condemn one and not the other. Each made a rebuttal, explaining what they meant and each was faced with critics who took what they said way out of proportion and out of the context of the whole. Thing is you readily condemn one - without hesitation or a critical look and refuse to condemn the other.

This is the actual originating source, you fat Islamist Toad.
Israeli lawmaker s call for genocide of Palestinians gets thousands of Facebook likes The Electronic Intifada

I'm sure you believe everything the David Duke website says, too, don't you?

You might follow the likes of David Duke and Pamela Gellar but I don't.

Did she or did she not say it?

Why I m on the brink of burning my Israeli passport - Voices - The Independent

Wow! she's smokin hot!... I love her :)...You might be a hater because of that fact, I know how you women are.:thup: People like you are useful tools. Is your man musilm? (if you have one) Just curious. There is no comparison to radical islam...None... Jews fight for survival. There are more than I.5 billion muslims in the world, it's not possible for a small number of Jews to comment any kind of "Genocide" even if they wanted to. You're comparisons are a joke, your moral equivalency is laughable. If the real world ever actually hit you in the face, you'd be lost in the world of reality and unable to function

Of course you love her, she's a genocidal monster who supports your side - it's "different" when it's one of your own :)

So the Independent is a propaganda/terrorist site? She said what she said, like the Muslim student. You condemn one and not the other. Each made a rebuttal, explaining what they meant and each was faced with critics who took what they said way out of proportion and out of the context of the whole. Thing is you readily condemn one - without hesitation or a critical look and refuse to condemn the other.

Israeli lawmaker s call for genocide of Palestinians gets thousands of Facebook likes The Electronic Intifada

Wow! she's smokin hot!... I love her :)...You might be a hater because of that fact, I know how you women are.:thup: People like you are useful tools. Is your man musilm? (if you have one) Just curious. There is no comparison to radical islam...None... Jews fight for survival. There are more than I.5 billion muslims in the world, it's not possible for a small number of Jews to comment any kind of "Genocide" even if they wanted to. You're comparisons are a joke, your moral equivalency is laughable. If the real world ever actually hit you in the face, you'd be lost in the world of reality and unable to function

Of course you love her, she's a genocidal monster who supports your side - it's "different" when it's one of your own :)
I love her because she's smokin hot and brilliant. So what does your Jew hater, muslim boyfriend see in you?.I don't know how you look, but you're not very bright and easily brainwashed by leftist, pro terrorist, propaganda..That's it!!:thup:

I love her because she's smokin hot and brilliant. So what does your Jew hater, muslim boyfriend see in you?.I don't know how you look, but you're not very bright and easily brainwashed by leftist, pro terrorist, propaganda..That's it!!:thup:

Ok, so genocidal monsters are ok if they're "smokinn hot and brilliant" and mirror your beliefs...glad you at least have standards when it comes to genocidists :lol:

Ok, so genocidal monsters are ok if they're "smokinn hot and brilliant" and mirror your beliefs...glad you at least have standards when it comes to genocidists :lol:
for some reason you think this is a joke. Are dead Jews funny to you?

So you can't bring yourself to condemn genocidal remarks from a "fat toad" on your side? Oh you are so outed with all your deflecting and dodging :lol:

Of course I can.........

......As soon as you provide actual evidence instead of relying on one of your terrorist or propaganda sites. Either a video of her saying she wants genocide or an article from a legitimate news agency will do.

I'll be waiting, you fat Islamist toad.

Author of the opinion piece you linked to

Mira Bar Hillel is Jewish. She is also prejudiced against Jews.

We typically wouldn’t so brazenly make such a charge except that Ms. Bar Hillel, a journalist for theLondon Evening Standard, removed any doubts as to her feelings on the subject in the following response to a question posed in a Haaretz interview:

The Jews of today scare me and I find it almost impossible to talk to most of them, including relatives. Any criticism of the policies of Israel – including the disgraceful treatment of Holocaust survivors as well as refugees from murderous regimes – is regarded as treason and/or anti-Semitism. Most papers and journals will not even publish articles on the subject for fear of a Jewish backlash. Goyim (gentiles ) are often treated with ill-concealed contempt, yet the Jews are always the victims. Am I prejudiced against Jews? Alas, yes.”
Is Mira Bar Hillel prejudiced against Jews 8220 Alas yes. CiF Watch

Mira Bar Hillel Minimizes Hamas Rockets, Ridicules Terrorism

Mira Bar Hillel Minimizes Hamas Rockets Ridicules Terrorism HonestReporting

So you can't bring yourself to condemn genocidal remarks from a "fat toad" on your side? Oh you are so outed with all your deflecting and dodging :lol:

Of course I can.........

......As soon as you provide actual evidence instead of relying on one of your terrorist or propaganda sites. Either a video of her saying she wants genocide or an article from a legitimate news agency will do.

I'll be waiting, you fat Islamist toad.

Author of the opinion piece you linked to

Mira Bar Hillel is Jewish. She is also prejudiced against Jews.

We typically wouldn’t so brazenly make such a charge except that Ms. Bar Hillel, a journalist for theLondon Evening Standard, removed any doubts as to her feelings on the subject in the following response to a question posed in a Haaretz interview:

The Jews of today scare me and I find it almost impossible to talk to most of them, including relatives. Any criticism of the policies of Israel – including the disgraceful treatment of Holocaust survivors as well as refugees from murderous regimes – is regarded as treason and/or anti-Semitism. Most papers and journals will not even publish articles on the subject for fear of a Jewish backlash. Goyim (gentiles ) are often treated with ill-concealed contempt, yet the Jews are always the victims. Am I prejudiced against Jews? Alas, yes.”
Is Mira Bar Hillel prejudiced against Jews 8220 Alas yes. CiF Watch

Mira Bar Hillel Minimizes Hamas Rockets, Ridicules Terrorism

Mira Bar Hillel Minimizes Hamas Rockets Ridicules Terrorism HonestReporting

She sounds like Horrorwitz except he's prejudiced against Muslims :)

Does that somehow make one ok and the other not?

Are ANY dead people funny to you?

You're the one who loves "smokin hot and brilliant" genocidal monsters.

and you're the one who laughs... I don't believe this women as actually killed anyone, you defend killers, people who behead babies. I mean "all religions do it" you are sick person

and you're the one who laughs... I don't believe this women as actually killed anyone, you defend killers, people who behead babies. I mean "all religions do it" you are sick person

I see you joking around, admiring one so-called supporter of genocide while condemning another so-called supporter of genocide. It takes a sick person to make a conscious decision that genocide is ok when the person is on the same side you are on and that is where you are.

You say you don't believe this woman has actually killed anyone...do you think that Muslim student has actually killed anyone?

Where have I defended people who behead babies? Link please, or admit you are flat out lying.

I see you joking around, admiring one so-called supporter of genocide while condemning another so-called supporter of genocide. It takes a sick person to make a conscious decision that genocide is ok when the person is on the same side you are on and that is where you are.

You say you don't believe this woman has actually killed anyone...do you think that Muslim student has actually killed anyone?

Where have I defended people who behead babies? Link please, or admit you are flat out lying.

You make excuses, you defend every time people call out these radical muslims for what they are. You throw out your moral equivalency bullshit when there is no equivalency to the radical muslims. So when you have a video of this women agreeing and supporting terrorist organizations who want all 1.5 billion muslims in the world to slaughtered post it. Do you think it possible that those few million Jews could kill all muslims? So you think Jews who are able to protect themselves is a bad thing? Do you agree with your sunni friend here that real attempts at genocide with the Holocaust didn't happen? what do your muslim masters tell you?

Last edited:

You make excuses, you defend every time people call out these radical muslims for what they are. You throw out your moral equivalency bullshit when there is no equivalency to the radical muslims. So when you have a video of this women agreeing and supporting terrorist organizations who want all 1.5 billion muslims in the world to slaughtered post it. Do you think it possible that those few million Jews could kill all muslims? So you think Jews who are able to protect themselves is a bad thing? Do you agree with your sunni friend here that real attempts at genocide with the Holocaust didn't happen? what do your muslim master tell you?

As for the rest of your crap - I've participated in Holocaust threads. You can see for yourself. You're flailing around putting words in my mouth and making pathetic excuses for not condemning the same thing in a person because that person is on your side and you support their view.

They either both or neither deserves the genocide label.

You make excuses, you defend every time people call out these radical muslims for what they are. You throw out your moral equivalency bullshit when there is no equivalency to the radical muslims. So when you have a video of this women agreeing and supporting terrorist organizations who want all 1.5 billion muslims in the world to slaughtered post it. Do you think it possible that those few million Jews could kill all muslims? So you think Jews who are able to protect themselves is a bad thing? Do you agree with your sunni friend here that real attempts at genocide with the Holocaust didn't happen? what do your muslim master tell you?

As for the rest of your crap - I've participated in Holocaust threads. You can see for yourself. You're flailing around putting words in my mouth and making pathetic excuses for not condemning the same thing in a person because that person is on your side and you support their view.

You posted a what you thought to be a comparison without condemning the original post. So what does that say about you? instead of condemning what that women said. you looked around and found some Jew who you think may have said something similar. You also compare other religions as if they are the same as the islamic nutjobs which they aren't, but that's your first inclination that's what you do.

Religious observance doesn't any bearing on whether a person is Jewish or not

Oh, I see, meaning is scam, a fraud?

...You're a moron anyway:uhoh3:

Kiss my gentile ass.

Kiss my gentile, anti-zionazi ass.

Kiss my gentile ass.

You'e

Kiss my gentile, anti-zionazi ass.

You're a mental case. Get some help:cuckoo: and learn how to us the quote

You posted a what you thought to be a comparison without condemning the original post. So what does that say about you? instead of condemning what that women said. you looked around and found some Jew who you think may have said something similar. You also compare other religions as if they are the same as the islamic nutjobs which they aren't, but that's your first inclination that's what you do.

I don't condemn either one. Accusing someone of supporting genocide is like accusing someone of pedophilia - it's powerful crime and you ought to be damn sure that is what they support before you start flinging it around and basing that accusation on just one exchange whether it's Ayelet or this student. It's not that they are any different - they aren't, they're passionate and frustrated - they both printed good rebuttals against the accusations made against them. Let me guess - you will accept Ayelet's but condemn the student's despite the fact that they both advocated killing innocent people.

You give one a free pass claiming false moral equivalency (that seems to be one of your favorite buzzwards) rather than actually examining their words and attitudes in any depth.

And again:

I don't condemn either one. Accusing someone of supporting genocide is like accusing someone of pedophilia - it's powerful crime and you ought to be damn sure that is what they support before you start flinging it around and basing that accusation on just one exchange whether it's Ayelet or this student. It's not that they are any different - they aren't, they're passionate and frustrated - they both printed good rebuttals against the accusations made against them. Let me guess - you will accept Ayelet's but condemn the student's despite the fact that they both advocated killing innocent people.

You give one a free pass claiming false moral equivalency (that seems to be one of your favorite buzzwards) rather than actually examining their words and attitudes in any depth.

And again:

"Examine the words in Depth" when you make excuses you, defend baby killers, when you look around for comparisons in other religions you defend baby killers

Yearning for a Holocaust FrontPage Magazine
Where have I defended people who behead babies? Link please, or admit you are flat out lying..

"Examine the words in Depth" when you make excuses you, defend baby killers, when you look around for comparisons in other religions you defend baby killers

Where have I defended Baby Killers? Link please, or admit you are flat out lying.

Forum List

Back