A Muslim and a Professor Argue… The UCSD Student admits she is FOR the eradication of ALL Jews.

Where_r_my_Keys

Gold Member
Jan 19, 2014
For those who do not yet know, David Horowitz is a former leftist liberal professor who has since converted to conservatism to wage war against his former ideology.

Horowitz now travels the country warning about the inherent dangers of radical leftism and radical Islam, speaking at universities and writing books, as well as operating websites to further spread his important message. As such, Horowitz often ends up in confrontational arguments with Muslim students who seek to challenge his lifetime of experience and knowledge, as we see in this older clip.

Horowitz was speaking at the University of California at San Diego, when a young Muslim woman confronted him during a question and answer period and openly said she supports the extermination of Jews. Yes, you read that right.

In something of an arrogant tone, the Muslim student asks about some pamphlets provided by Horowitz which explain the terrorist connections of the Muslim Student Association, namely their connections to Hamas and the Muslim Brotherhood.

The student flatly denies any terrorist connections for the MSA and challenges Horowitz to prove it.

Instead, Horowitz simply asks her if she supports or will condemn the terrorist actions of Hamas, which she refuses to do, instead dancing around his question back to her, but leaving the clear impression that she supports them. (H/T Young Cons)

Horowitz then goes further, explaining how he is a Jew, and how the head of Hezbollah has said that he supports the creation of Israel for the simple reason that it has gathered all the Jews together in one place, so he won’t have to hunt them down and kill them around the globe.

Horowitz then leans into the mic and asks the student if she would be for or against a viewpoint such as that, of Muslims exterminating Jews.

She leans into the mic as well, and with a glint of excitement in her eye, calmly says “For it.”

A Muslim and a Professor Argue... But the Student s Last 2 Words Are Horrifying VIDEO

Last edited:
And we support these students in our schools. Go figure. They can call for murder of people and not be accused of hate speech. She is a typical Muslim. Polls show the majority of Muslims support Sharia law and murder in the name of their religion. The left ignores these studies because it goes against their narrative.

for anyone interested in my learned opinion. The the young muslim woman is FOR the extermination of all jews does
not surprise me at all------I am surprised that she admitted it.
Muslims are nurtured on the ONE TRUE BELIEF---which has
advocated the etermination of jews for the past 1400 years.---
In Islamic law and ethics---the only reason for jews to live is
as completely subjugated to the filth of the UMMAH

• Banned
And we support these students in our schools. Go figure. They can call for murder of people and not be accused of hate speech. She is a typical Muslim. Polls show the majority of Muslims support Sharia law and murder in the name of their religion. The left ignores these studies because it goes against their narrative.

"We"... do not.

The Ideological Left supports allowing terrorists on US University campuses... because they're evil and THAT is what evil does.

And yes... she is a typical Muslim.

Horowitz is doing god's work. There's an odd bedfellow relationship with leftism and Islam, maybe it's the leftist inability or unwillingness to pass judgement and Islam's willingness to use weak people for their end goal. Which will include exterminating the leftists once they've dispatched the Jews.

From a less hysterical source, 4 years ago when it actually happened:

In a statement, the student apologized for her comments by saying, she didn't fully hear the question she was asked.

“Had I understood the nature of the question,” she wrote, “I would never have responded the way that I did- by providing an answer that misrepresented my beliefs.”

Source: UCSD Student s Remark Triggers Controversy NBC 7 San Diego

• Banned
Horowitz is doing god's work. There's an odd bedfellow relationship with leftism and Islam, maybe it's the leftist inability or unwillingness to pass judgement and Islam's willingness to use weak people for their end goal. Which will include exterminating the leftists once they've dispatched the Jews.

There's nothing odd about the Left being in bed with Islam... both cults are manifestly evil, serving each other's respective interests.

There's nothing odd about the Left being in bed with Islam... both cults are manifestly evil, serving each other's respective interests.
It's a funny thing; Democrats seems to tolerate Islam more yet Islam has far more in common with the GOP's platform. Crazy world.

From a less hysterical source, 4 years ago when it actually happened:

In a statement, the student apologized for her comments by saying, she didn't fully hear the question she was asked.

“Had I understood the nature of the question,” she wrote, “I would never have responded the way that I did- by providing an answer that misrepresented my beliefs.”

Source: UCSD Student s Remark Triggers Controversy NBC 7 San Diego

Believe your eyes... she clearly understood the question.

But I don't blame her running to deny what she alone established.

She refused to condemn Hamas... and when asked the very clearly stated question, she answered the question proudly.

I don't think either is knowingly evil, ie, they know what they believe and do is wrong but continue to do it anyway. I think they both believe their beliefs are right, and that is what allows them to continue.

It's a funny thing; Democrats seems to tolerate Islam more yet Islam has far more in common with the GOP's platform. Crazy world.

Islam is evil, the Ideological Left is evil... the two are a perfect match.

Islam is evil, the Ideological Left is evil... the two are a perfect match.
There are 2 entities that particularly think the ideas of the left are evil; Islam and the GOP.

So maybe this IS all the liberals fault... because Muslims would be okay with the U.S. if it wasn't for us and our "crazy" desire to live our lives free.

Also, David Horowitz is not a "Professor".

ROFLMNAO!

Now isn't that Precious?

The Left GOTTA HATE!

Pointing out the fact that you (and the articles you mindlessly parrot) don't know shit isn't "hate".

David Horowitz has never been a faculty member at any College. He doesn't teach any classes. He doesn't even have a PhD.

He's just another pundit.

Forum List

Back