A Muslim and a Professor Argue… The UCSD Student admits she is FOR the eradication of ALL Jews.

You make excuses, you defend every time people call out these radical muslims for what they are. You throw out your moral equivalency bullshit when there is no equivalency to the radical muslims. So when you have a video of this women agreeing and supporting terrorist organizations who want all 1.5 billion muslims in the world to slaughtered post it. Do you think it possible that those few million Jews could kill all muslims? So you think Jews who are able to protect themselves is a bad thing? Do you agree with your sunni friend here that real attempts at genocide with the Holocaust didn't happen? what do your muslim master tell you?

Where have I defended people who behead babies? Link please, or admit you are flat out lying.

As for the rest of your crap - I've participated in Holocaust threads. You can see for yourself. You're flailing around putting words in my mouth and making pathetic excuses for not condemning the same thing in a person because that person is on your side and you support their view.

They either both or neither deserves the genocide label.

You posted a what you thought to be a comparison without condemning the original post. So what does that say about you? instead of condemning what that women said. you looked around and found some Jew who you think may have said something similar. You also compare other religions as if they are the same as the islamic nutjobs which they aren't, but that's your first inclination that's what you do.

I don't condemn either one. Accusing someone of supporting genocide is like accusing someone of pedophilia - it's powerful crime and you ought to be damn sure that is what they support before you start flinging it around and basing that accusation on just one exchange whether it's Ayelet or this student. It's not that they are any different - they aren't, they're passionate and frustrated - they both printed good rebuttals against the accusations made against them. Let me guess - you will accept Ayelet's but condemn the student's despite the fact that they both advocated killing innocent people.

You give one a free pass claiming false moral equivalency (that seems to be one of your favorite buzzwards) rather than actually examining their words and attitudes in any depth.

Yearning for a Holocaust FrontPage Magazine
Where have I defended people who behead babies? Link please, or admit you are flat out lying..

"Examine the words in Depth" when you make excuses you, defend baby killers, when you look around for comparisons in other religions you defend baby killers

Where have I defended Baby Killers? Link please, or admit you are flat out lying.

Poor girl she was "intrapped" by a simple question funny how easy it was
You make excuses, you defend every time people call out these radical muslims for what they are. You throw out your moral equivalency bullshit when there is no equivalency to the radical muslims. So when you have a video of this women agreeing and supporting terrorist organizations who want all 1.5 billion muslims in the world to slaughtered post it. Do you think it possible that those few million Jews could kill all muslims? So you think Jews who are able to protect themselves is a bad thing? Do you agree with your sunni friend here that real attempts at genocide with the Holocaust didn't happen? what do your muslim master tell you?

Where have I defended people who behead babies? Link please, or admit you are flat out lying.

As for the rest of your crap - I've participated in Holocaust threads. You can see for yourself. You're flailing around putting words in my mouth and making pathetic excuses for not condemning the same thing in a person because that person is on your side and you support their view.

You posted a what you thought to be a comparison without condemning the original post. So what does that say about you? instead of condemning what that women said. you looked around and found some Jew who you think may have said something similar. You also compare other religions as if they are the same as the islamic nutjobs which they aren't, but that's your first inclination that's what you do.

I don't condemn either one. Accusing someone of supporting genocide is like accusing someone of pedophilia - it's powerful crime and you ought to be damn sure that is what they support before you start flinging it around and basing that accusation on just one exchange whether it's Ayelet or this student. It's not that they are any different - they aren't, they're passionate and frustrated - they both printed good rebuttals against the accusations made against them. Let me guess - you will accept Ayelet's but condemn the student's despite the fact that they both advocated killing innocent people.

You give one a free pass claiming false moral equivalency (that seems to be one of your favorite buzzwards) rather than actually examining their words and attitudes in any depth.

Where have I defended people who behead babies? Link please, or admit you are flat out lying..

"Examine the words in Depth" when you make excuses you, defend baby killers, when you look around for comparisons in other religions you defend baby killers

Where have I defended Baby Killers? Link please, or admit you are flat out lying.

You're doing it now. why did you delete your post? That poor girl she was "entrapped" by a simple question from the evil David Horowitz . Funny how easy it was:thup:

You're doing it now. why did you delete your post? That poor girl she was "entrapped" by a simple question from the evil David Horowitz . Funny how easy it was:thup:

Where have I defended people who behead babies or baby killers? Link please, or admit you are flat out lying.

The quote function is a mess - I had started to reply, at length to something and include an article but I figured what was the use and thought I deleted it to answer what I did answer.

The quote function is a mess - I had started to reply, at length to something and include an article but I figured what was the use and thought I deleted it to answer what I did answer.

You included that girl's so-called clarification letter which said she was "entrapped". Entrapped by a simple question? No....Too easy... There is a problem within islam and you will make excuses for them. Defend the baby killers that's what you do.

You included that girl's so-called clarification letter which said she was "entrapped". Entrapped by a simple question? No....Too easy... There is a problem within islam and you will make excuses for them. Defend the baby killers that's what you do.

This thread should be required reading for anybody who wants to study the methods of Hamas.

And again:

So, now you are trying yet another cheap rhetorical device in your desire to further the genocide of Jews.

Wanting Genocide isn't the problem for you. The problem is criticizing somebody who has done so in no uncertain terms.

Maybe we are just trying the wrong tack with Coyote. Since making clear, distinct and absolutely incontrovertible calls for a genocide of Jews results in Coyote making dozens and dozen of posts defending you, while opposing the genocide results in similar dozens o posts mocking you, attacking you and using her powers to try to bully you into attacking Jews, instead, maybe this would all go more swimmingly if we just showed some politically correct solidarity with the genocide of Jews?

It seems about the only thing that would make her happy.

There's nothing odd about the Left being in bed with Islam... both cults are manifestly evil, serving each other's respective interests.

The bolded is not true. SOME on the left support Islamists. Not all of them do. Those who are truly liberal do not support Islam. Some on the right oppose Islam for religious ideological reasons, and not because it's an ideology with the purpose of controlling the lives of its adherents. Whether you're right or left, if you oppose the radical arm of Islam, which would seek domination and coercion of individuals, then that is a liberal position.

As far as the young woman in the initial op link, I notice she backtracked and became rather docile and apologetic when faced head-on, which tells me her initial statement was exactly what she meant. She probably just didn't expect to be called on it, because most people in this country are cowards when it comes to facing this problem head-on.

There's nothing odd about the Left being in bed with Islam... both cults are manifestly evil, serving each other's respective interests.

The bolded is not true.
It's an irrefutable fact.

SOME on the left support Islamists.

So what? The fact is that the Left and Islam are indistinguishable from Islam. Collective Tyrants.

Those who are truly liberal do not support Islam.

LOL! True "liberals" are conservatives.

Some on the right oppose Islam for religious ideological reasons, and not because it's an ideology with the purpose of controlling the lives of its adherents.

Well, now that's just idiotic.

Thread starts out with a video of a college student in a debate with Horowitz. She says something that can be construed as supporting Jewish genocide and set's off a fire amongst certain internet talking heads and she is labeled as supporting genocide. She posts a rebuttal which effectively states her position and that her answer "I do" was in supporting Hamas in regards to the Palestinian people's rights. Whether you agree with her stance or not, it's a reasonable rebuttal.

Then come the gang bangers (one of whom even whined about being "bullied" here) - if you don't villify this young muslim student with the label of "genocide" you are "in support of genocide".

That is the way these people’s logic goes. The taped discussion is irrelevant and so is her “rebuttal” despite the fact that we can’t find anything she said prior or since that supports genocide (if you can find anything – please provide it).

Ok, so the rules are set as follows: if a person ever says or can be construed as implying they support genocide they are to be (without argument) vilified with a label that can never be removed or countered.

A poster brings up another example of a person who made similar statements and asks if there is to be condemnation. Not surprisingly he is ignored and the post is (hopefully) buried. It’s brought up again.

In the second example, the person is an Israeli MP and her statement, like the student’s calls for genocide of particular people (or appears to). This statement was, of course picked up by the anti-Israeli side and “propagandized” (much like the student’s). The MP rebutted it and claimed her words were distorted and mischaracterized (sound familiar?). You would think that the same standard would be applied given the aforementioned rules.

No, it appears we have hit an “inconvenient truth” head on. So what has the response been?

Excuses, deflections and redirections and claims of “off topic”.

The topic involves two words by a Muslim student in a debate with a Jewish “Professor” and includes discussions of Hamas and Israel and genocide. How you and your buddies can claim that pointing out a very similar statement made by an Israeli MP and asking whether you would condemn it as well, is “off topic” is ludricous.

Deflections:
Wow! she's smokin hot!... I love her
C:\Users\hstewart\AppData\Local\Temp\msohtmlclip1\01\clip_image001.png
...You might be a hater because of that fact, I know how you women are.
C:\Users\hstewart\AppData\Local\Temp\msohtmlclip1\01\clip_image002.gif
People like you are useful tools. Is your man musilm? (if you have one) Just curious. There is no comparison to radical islam...None... Jews fight for survival. There are more than I.5 billion muslims in the world, it's not possible for a small number of Jews to comment any kind of "Genocide" even if they wanted to. You're comparisons are a joke, your moral equivalency is laughable. If the real world ever actually hit you in the face, you'd be lost in the world of reality and unable to function

Translation: Her advocation of genocide is ok because (insert excuses)
  • She's good looking and Jewish
  • Jews have to fight for survival
  • There are many more Muslims then Jews that it’s not possible for Jews to commit any kind of genocide

In other words – advocating genocide is excusable for some and not for others.

More deflections – claims that the source is biased, etc. The Israeli MP does not deny what she said, rather she says her words were mischaracterized and misrepresented in her rebuttal.

Redirections:

I love her because she's smokin hot and brilliant. So what does your Jew hater, muslim boyfriend see in you?.I don't know how you look, but you're not very bright and easily brainwashed by leftist, pro terrorist, propaganda..That's it!!

You end up throwing everything hoping something will stick so you can avoid an awkward question. You finally end up with false claims that I am defending baby killers, supporting Holocaust denial and defending people who behead babies.

and you're the one who laughs... I don't believe this women as actually killed anyone, you defend killers, people who behead babies. I mean "all religions do it" you are sick personyour sunni friend here that real attempts at genocide with the Holocaust didn't happen? what do your muslim master tell you?

You make excuses, you defend every time people call out these radical muslims for what they are. You throw out your moral equivalency bullshit when there is no equivalency to the radical muslims. So when you have a video of this women agreeing and supporting terrorist organizations who want all 1.5 billion muslims in the world to slaughtered post it. Do you think it possible that those few million Jews could kill all muslims? So you think Jews who are able to protect themselves is a bad thing?

You seem to be saying that genocide is ok if it’s portrayed as “self protection”. You’re also deliberately misstating the issue since the MP’s statement was directed at Palestinians, not “all Muslims”.

You do everything possible to avoid condemning the statement by the Israeli MP including using the "anti-semite" card. My position, in these two people is this – I would condemn them for saying something stupid (especially in such a charged and misleading environment that they find themselves in) but before applying the label of “supporting genocide” – I’d like to know a lot more about their feelings and positions.

How about you JROC? You clearly condemn one, and from all appearances it is because she is Muslim. You excuse the other multiple times and throw garbage at anyone that tries argue differently. You get incensed when someone mischaracterizes *your* position, but then turn around and routinely do it in turn.

Meh.

Thread starts out with a video of a college student in a debate with Horowitz. She says something that can be construed as supporting Jewish genocide and set's off a fire amongst certain internet talking heads and she is labeled as supporting genocide. She posts a rebuttal which effectively states her position and that her answer "I do" was in supporting Hamas in regards to the Palestinian people's rights. Whether you agree with her stance or not, it's a reasonable rebuttal.

Then come the gang bangers (one of whom even whined about being "bullied" here) - if you don't villify this young muslim student with the label of "genocide" you are "in support of genocide".

That is the way these people’s logic goes. The taped discussion is irrelevant and so is her “rebuttal” despite the fact that we can’t find anything she said prior or since that supports genocide (if you can find anything – please provide it).

Ok, so the rules are set as follows: if a person ever says or can be construed as implying they support genocide they are to be (without argument) vilified with a label that can never be removed or countered.

A poster brings up another example of a person who made similar statements and asks if there is to be condemnation. Not surprisingly he is ignored and the post is (hopefully) buried. It’s brought up again.

In the second example, the person is an Israeli MP and her statement, like the student’s calls for genocide of particular people (or appears to). This statement was, of course picked up by the anti-Israeli side and “propagandized” (much like the student’s). The MP rebutted it and claimed her words were distorted and mischaracterized (sound familiar?). You would think that the same standard would be applied given the aforementioned rules.

No, it appears we have hit an “inconvenient truth” head on. So what has the response been?

The topic involves two words by a Muslim student in a debate with a Jewish “Professor” and includes discussions of Hamas and Israel and genocide. How you and your buddies can claim that pointing out a very similar statement made by an Israeli MP and asking whether you would condemn it as well, is “off topic” is ludricous.

Deflections:
People like you are useful tools. Is your man musilm? (if you have one) Just curious. There is no comparison to radical islam...None... Jews fight for survival. There are more than I.5 billion muslims in the world, it's not possible for a small number of Jews to comment any kind of "Genocide" even if they wanted to. You're comparisons are a joke, your moral equivalency is laughable. If the real world ever actually hit you in the face, you'd be lost in the world of reality and unable to function

• There are many more Muslims then Jews that it’s not possible for Jews to commit any kind of genocide

More deflections – claims that the source is biased, etc. The Israeli MP does not deny what she said, rather she says her words were mischaracterized and misrepresented in her rebuttal.

Redirections:

I love her because she's smokin hot and brilliant. So what does your Jew hater, muslim boyfriend see in you?.I don't know how you look, but you're not very bright and easily brainwashed by leftist, pro terrorist, propaganda..That's it!!

You end up throwing everything hoping something will stick so you can avoid an awkward question. You finally end up with false claims that I am defending baby killers, supporting Holocaust denial and defending people who behead babies.

and you're the one who laughs... I don't believe this women as actually killed anyone, you defend killers, people who behead babies. I mean "all religions do it" you are sick personyour sunni friend here that real attempts at genocide with the Holocaust didn't happen? what do your muslim master tell you?

You make excuses, you defend every time people call out these radical muslims for what they are. You throw out your moral equivalency bullshit when there is no equivalency to the radical muslims. So when you have a video of this women agreeing and supporting terrorist organizations who want all 1.5 billion muslims in the world to slaughtered post it. Do you think it possible that those few million Jews could kill all muslims? So you think Jews who are able to protect themselves is a bad thing?

You seem to be saying that genocide is ok if it’s portrayed as “self protection”. You’re also deliberately misstating the issue since the MP’s statement was directed at Palestinians, not “all Muslims”.

You do everything possible to avoid condemning the statement by the Israeli MP including using the "anti-semite" card. My position, in these two people is this – I would condemn them for saying something stupid (especially in such a charged and misleading environment that they find themselves in) but before applying the label of “supporting genocide” – I’d like to know a lot more about their feelings and positions.

How about you JROC? You clearly condemn one, and from all appearances it is because she is Muslim. You excuse the other multiple times and throw garbage at anyone that tries argue differently. You get incensed when someone mischaracterizes *your* position, but then turn around and routinely do it in turn.

Meh.

Well, that certainly answers the burning question of the day regarding whether or not Hamas pays by the word.

I shouldn't speak for others, but I am certainly satisfied that I now have enough information in that particular regard.

Deflections:

Redirections:

Meh.
Wow all that effort put into a person who sides with Hamas and Hezbollah..So what does that tell us? For one thing i didn't see that smokin hot Jewish women wish for all muslims to be rounded up and killed which is not possible anyways. It is however possible for 1.5 billion muslims to eradicate 14 million Jews...So why do you defend terrorist organizations?

Wow all that effort put into a person who sides with Hamas and Hezbollah..So what does that tell us? For one thing i didn't see that smokin hot Jewish women wish for all muslims to be rounded up and killed which is not possible anyways. It is however possible for 1.5 billion muslims to eradicate 14 million Jews...So why do you defend terrorist organizations?

....and all she did was post an article by somebody else on facebook, and in that article, the writer made a case that those who foster terrorism and encourage genocidal antisemitism are every bit as responsible as those actually go through with it. He (the original writer) said that Israel should consider itself in an all out war with Palestinians (who have elected a genocidal terrorist organization to lead them).

Well, since this was in Hebrew, an opportunistic translator working for the known terrorist collaborators "The electronic intifada" (nothing quite naming yourself after campaigns of terrorism, eh) decided to translate the article in such a way as to make the original article look as bad as possible.

The way Hamas is trying to twist things in this thread, you would think instead of the Muslim offering a straightforward and very direct call for genocide of Jews, it was actually the Jewish women doing so despite not having even written the article she is accused of writing and which did not include any such direct calls for genocide to begin with.

That's just how Hamas rolls, I guess.

Deflections:

Redirections:

Meh.

And in the end, you just make more deflections - you have neither the integrity nor the cajones to condemn genocide when it's not a Muslim making the statement - do you? It's ok to make genocidal comments directed at Palestinians because it doesn't equal "rounding up all Muslims and killing them"? You'll do anything to avoid condemning your own side, is that it?

So, where have I defended terrorist organizations?

And while you're at it - where have I ever supported Holocaust denial - yet another one of your claims.

Where have I ever defended people who killed babies or beheaded babies or for that matter murdered civilians?

Links please.

....and all she did was post an article by somebody else on facebook, and in that article, the writer made a case that those who foster terrorism and encourage genocidal antisemitism are every bit as responsible as those actually go through with it. He (the original writer) said that Israel should consider itself in an all out war with Palestinians (who have elected a genocidal terrorist organization to lead them).

Well, since this was in Hebrew, an opportunistic translator working for the known terrorist collaborators "The electronic intifada" (nothing quite naming yourself after campaigns of terrorism, eh) decided to translate the article in such a way as to make the original article look as bad as possible.

The way Hamas is trying to twist things in this thread, you would think instead of the Muslim offering a straightforward and very direct call for genocide of Jews, it was actually the Jewish women doing so despite not having even written the article she is accused of writing and which did not include any such direct calls for genocide to begin with.

Did you note that she did not deny what she posted? When you post something on FB, that is your view - you own it, you are responsible for it. She claimed her words were mischaracterized and cherry picked. But she owns them. I love how you come up with excuses for an Israeli PM's "genocidal" comments but claim there is absolutely no mistaking the Muslim student's "genocidal" comment. Or the lovely way you are willing to take one side's rebuttal and excuses but deny the other. Sweet.

That's just how hypocritical bigots pontificate.

Dodge and deflect. Predictable.
Defending an Islamist who made very direct call for genocide while demanding people hammer on some Jews you have selected instead. Predictable.

What "Jews" are these? I referenced one Israeli MP who made a comment that could easily be construed as promoting genocide.

Tell me about these "Jews" that I am "demanding" some one "hammer"? Or is this more of your made up shit? :)

Did you note that she did not deny what she posted? When you post something on FB, that is your view - you own it, you are responsible for it. She claimed her words were mischaracterized and cherry picked. But she owns them. I love how you come up with excuses for an Israeli PM's "genocidal" comments but claim there is absolutely no mistaking the Muslim student's "genocidal" comment. Or the lovely way you are willing to take one side's rebuttal and excuses but deny the other. Sweet.

That's just how hypocritical bigots pontificate.

yeah, yeah, yeah -- we get it. Support your genocidal terrorists or you will call us bigots.

You don't need to repeat yourself a million times, you know. We understood it the ten thousandth time you said it.

Forum List

Back