A Muslim and a Professor Argue… The UCSD Student admits she is FOR the eradication of ALL Jews.

You seem to like pointing out others' hypocrisy, even where it doesnt exist. Yet your own support for genocide is apparent here. Why do you excuse Muslim haters but accuse Jewish ones?

These creatures want you to disbelieve what you see with your own eyes and hear with your own ears, but accept on faith the claims of a terrorist organization they support.

You seem to like pointing out others' hypocrisy, even where it doesnt exist. Yet your own support for genocide is apparent here. Why do you excuse Muslim haters but accuse Jewish ones?

These creatures want you to disbelieve what you see with your own eyes and hear with your own ears, but accept on faith the claims of a terrorist organization they support.

So you can't bring yourself to condemn genocidal remarks from a "fat toad" on your side? Oh you are so outed with all your deflecting and dodging :lol:

No, you and your ilk are the ones who want to disbelief what you see with your own eyes and hear with your own ears, but accept on faith the claims of the terrorist zionist organization you support.

Your own Jewish Library shows that Jews and Arabs lived in peace for many years PRIOR to the 1925 Zionist Invasion.

Funny I've never said I'd like all muslims gathered up and slaughtered...I've also never made excuses or took the side of those who would say such a thing, but you do it quite regularly when it comes to Jew haters... You attempt represent yourself as a reasonable person?..:eusa_hand:

And yet you won't condemn an Israeli PM for the same sort of statement?
Israel Prime minister?:uhh: Not quite sure what you're talking about maybe start a thread on it?

"The UCSD Student admits she is FOR the eradication of ALL Jews."

My mistake - MP. There is no need to start a thread on it, it was already brought up by someone else in this thread. My guess is this is your way of avoiding the issue.
Cant say as I've ever heard of her. I have heard of Hamas and Hezaballah whom this women is siding with. I also know you are ill-equipped to be a moderator here. You cant even stay on topic yourself

Unfortunately for you, this is part of the topic and was brought up in this thread well before I used it to make an example of your own hypocrisy in denouncing genocidal accusations.
My..."Hypocrisy" I don't even know the women. :dunno:

So you can't bring yourself to condemn genocidal remarks from a "fat toad" on your side? Oh you are so outed with all your deflecting and dodging :lol:

Of course I can.........

......As soon as you provide actual evidence instead of relying on one of your terrorist or propaganda sites. Either a video of her saying she wants genocide or an article from a legitimate news agency will do.

I'll be waiting, you fat Islamist toad.

Cant say as I've ever heard of her. I have heard of Hamas and Hezaballah whom this women is siding with. I also know you are ill-equipped to be a moderator here. You cant even stay on topic yourself

I've only been here a short while, so thought I'd ask somebody who has been here longer.

Is the name USMESSAGEBOARD one of those intentional "wink wink" kinds of jokes? I wasn't in on at the beginning and so did I miss that it is actually owned by Hamas or something?

I've only been here a short while, so thought I'd ask somebody who has been here longer.

Is the name USMESSAGEBOARD one of those intentional "wink wink" kinds of jokes? I wasn't in on at the beginning and so did I miss that it is actually owned by Hamas or something?

Obviously we have sympathizers here

Of course I can.........

......As soon as you provide actual evidence instead of relying on one of your terrorist or propaganda sites. Either a video of her saying she wants genocide or an article from a legitimate news agency will do.

I'll be waiting, you fat Islamist toad.

So the Independent is a propaganda/terrorist site? She said what she said, like the Muslim student. You condemn one and not the other. Each made a rebuttal, explaining what they meant and each was faced with critics who took what they said way out of proportion and out of the context of the whole. Thing is you readily condemn one - without hesitation or a critical look and refuse to condemn the other.

So the Independent is a propaganda/terrorist site? She said what she said, like the Muslim student. You condemn one and not the other. Each made a rebuttal, explaining what they meant and each was faced with critics who took what they said way out of proportion and out of the context of the whole. Thing is you readily condemn one - without hesitation or a critical look and refuse to condemn the other.

This is the actual originating source, you fat Islamist Toad.
Israeli lawmaker s call for genocide of Palestinians gets thousands of Facebook likes The Electronic Intifada

It was based upon a translation by a member of the same antisemitic terrorist support group by the name of Deena Shundra. The two work in concert to try to destroy Israel using a campaign of misinformation.

I'm sure you believe everything the David Duke website says, too, don't you?

Last edited:

Israeli lawmaker s call for genocide of Palestinians gets thousands of Facebook likes The Electronic Intifada

You might follow the likes of David Duke and Pamela Gellar but I don't.

Did she or did she not say it?

Why I m on the brink of burning my Israeli passport - Voices - The Independent

Once again, all you can offer is third hand opinions, and not the sort of direct evidence similar to that of your genocidal heroine toad.

Are you suffering from a congenital defect that prevents you from understanding much of anything at all but your Jew hatred? If this were a court of law, the judge would be doubled over in laughter at your stupidity.

Once again, all you can offer is third hand opinions, and not the sort of direct evidence similar to that of your genocidal heroine toad.

Are you suffering from a congenital defect that prevents you from understanding much of anything at all but your Jew hatred? If this were a court of law, the judge would be doubled over in laughter at your stupidity.

You really are a silly old man or should I call you a fat hallucinagenic toad (since we seem stuck on amphibians). She DOESN"T DENY saying what she said. Her argument is that it got misrepresented.

ErdoganShaked.jpg

Turkey Prime Minister to Ayelet Shaked

YOU ARE A ZIONAZI

Barack Obama , our first zionist president , and the government controlled media have not commented or otherwise discussed the issue.

You really are a silly old man or should I call you a fat hallucinagenic toad (since we seem stuck on amphibians). She DOESN"T DENY saying what she said. Her argument is that it got misrepresented.

I've always wondered about something, Coyote, and I'm sure you can help. What are the Hamas get togethers like? I mean, I realize there is no drinking and no dancing and the genders are separated and all, but do you all still have a wild time? Do you tell heroic tails of mountains of dead Jews and giggle wildly about the time cousin Akbar's vest misfired and stuff like that?

It would be fun to know -- you know, like something to bridge the gap between your genocidal terrorist culture and that of western liberalism.

I've always wondered about something, Coyote, and I'm sure you can help. What are the Hamas get togethers like? I mean, I realize there is no drinking and no dancing and the genders are separated and all, but do you all still have a wild time? Do you tell heroic tails of mountains of dead Jews and giggle wildly about the time cousin Akbar's vest misfired and stuff like that?

It would be fun to know -- you know, like something to bridge the gap between your genocidal terrorist culture and that of western liberalism.
Lots of heroin.

Leave it to filth like you to laugh at the genocide of Jews.

This "mistranslation" ...sounds like you are making excuses...you know, kind of like what you accused me of with this student? Oh you are rich, you fucking hypocrite! You've exposed yourself - you can not and will not condemn one of your own.

Then show a video as unambiguous as the one of your Islamist hero, bitch. You got nothing. Nothing at all but your hatred of Jews.

Dude. I don't hate Jews. I realize that might impact your propoganda but, what the hell truth has never been an issue for you,.

Second. Videos aren't all you think they are. Get real.

Oh, yeah, right.

You don't hate Jews. You just defend those who want them all killed using every underhanded trick in your revolting arsenal.

So you won't condemn calls for genocide?

Hey there are many ways to getting to be able to take a look at this time

...Her argument is that it got misrepresented.

========================================

Horowitz: If you don’t condemn Hamas, obviously you support it. Case closed. I have had this experience at UC Santa Barbara, where there were 50 members of the Muslim Students Association sitting right in the rows there. And throughout my hour talk I kept asking them, will you condemn Hizbollah and Hamas. And none of them would. And then when the question period came, the president of the Muslim Students Association was the first person to ask a question. And I said, ‘Before you start, will you condemn Hizbollah?’ And he said, ‘Well, that question is too complicated for a yes or no answer.’ So I said, ‘Okay, I’ll put it to you this way. I am a Jew. The head of Hizbollah has said that he hopes that we will gather in Israel so he doesn’t have to hunt us down globally. For or Against it?

MSA member: For it.

8220 For It 8221 MSA Student Confesses She Wants a Second Holocaust NewsReal Blog

========================================

Her argument is full of shit.

As is she.

There is no room for misinterpretation there.

Zero.

You don't get "do-overs" with stuff like that.

You also don't get to make excuses for the inexcusable.

What a piece of shit, that female Muslim student.

As are her brethren, who think like her.

There is no point in attempting to defend the indefensible.

Wow! she's smokin hot!... I love her :)...You might be a hater because of that fact, I know how you women are.:thup: People like you are useful tools. Is your man musilm? (if you have one) Just curious. There is no comparison to radical islam...None... Jews fight for survival. There are more than I.5 billion muslims in the world, it's not possible for a small number of Jews to comment any kind of "Genocide" even if they wanted to. You're comparisons are a joke, your moral equivalency is laughable. If the real world ever actually hit you in the face, you'd be lost in the world of reality and unable to function

Forum List

Back