A film treat for conservatives

Mac-7

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 2019
Staring Roy Rogers as most people have never seen him before

But its only for conservatives who can appreciate the subtle message it sends

Because libs will hate it

Rogers does not drink, reads the Bible, and keeps a lever action rifle in the back window of his old pickup truck

You idiot there are liberals that are Christians. I never much cared for the crooning cowboy but you may cry while he is onscreen.

You idiot there are liberals that are Christians. I never much cared for the crooning cowboy but you may cry while he is onscreen.
You commented without even watching the movie

Which is par for the course among libs

Staring Roy Rogers as most people have never seen him before

But its only for conservatives who can appreciate the subtle message it sends

Because libs will hate it

Rogers does not drink, reads the Bible, and keeps a lever action rifle in the back window of his old pickup truck

The link does not appear to be working

But its available directly by going to YouTube and searching for Mackintosh and TJ

Roy Rogers is bad ass. King of the Cowboys. I use to watch him when I was a kid growing up. He starred on this show back in the 70s. I was flipping through the channels and came across it.

images

Roy Rogers represented a wholesome attitude towards God and Country. That's precisely why he would be vilified and scorned today. I'm surprised his statue hasn't been torn down by the ingrates scattered across America's landscape.

9120712376_e7b63b399a_b.jpg

Liberalism has proven to be a social cancer that drags down and eats away at all things good and moral. We need a lot more Roy Rogers and John Waynes.

Roy Rogers represented a wholesome attitude towards God and Country. That's precisely why he would be vilified and scorned today. I'm surprised his statue hasn't been torn down by the ingrates scattered across America's landscape.

9120712376_e7b63b399a_b.jpg

Liberalism has proven to be a social cancer that drags down and eats away at all things good and moral. We need a lot more Roy Rogers and John Waynes.
He was a fucking entertainer not a God.

Forum List

Back