The White House Correspondent's dinner

Radicalredneckk

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2020
The White House Correspondent's dinner was a story of doom & gloom by the worst President in history. It has become a lovefest of the mainstream media, the propaganda arm of the democrat party, & the democrats & their leadership.It was discouraging, depressing & predictable. Bashing Fox News, & Donald Trump & Republicans & conservatism was the main subject.
The country is less free, more divided & more in disarray & turmoil than ever before, yet this was part of what Biden said:

"When I ran for President four years ago, I said we are in a battle for the soul of America – and we still are. The question we are facing is whether in the years ahead we have more freedom or less freedom, more rights or fewer," he said in the video.

"Every generation of Americans has faced a moment when they’ve had to defend democracy, stand up for our personal freedoms, and stand up for our right to vote and our civil rights. This is ours. Let’s finish the job," Biden continued.
Many " correspondents" were clapping & cheering Biden on.
Instead of addressing main issues, the man claims he is in a battle for the soul of America.
As is typical, when he was speaking, he sounded like a failed preacher rather than President of America & the leader of the free world.
How embarrassing, how shameful & pitiful

The White House Correspondent's dinner was a story of doom & gloom by the worst President in history. It has become a lovefest of the mainstream media, the propaganda arm of the democrat party, & the democrats & their leadership.It was discouraging, depressing & predictable. Bashing Fox News, & Donald Trump & Republicans & conservatism was the main subject.
The country is less free, more divided & more in disarray & turmoil than ever before, yet this was part of what Biden said:

"When I ran for President four years ago, I said we are in a battle for the soul of America – and we still are. The question we are facing is whether in the years ahead we have more freedom or less freedom, more rights or fewer," he said in the video.

"Every generation of Americans has faced a moment when they’ve had to defend democracy, stand up for our personal freedoms, and stand up for our right to vote and our civil rights. This is ours. Let’s finish the job," Biden continued.
Instead of addressing main issues, the man claims he is in a battle for the soul of America.
As is typical, when he was speaking, he sounded like a failed preacher rather than President of America & the leader of the free world.
I suppose Biden could have made it more enjoyable for MAGAs by making fun of handicaped reporters, or gold star families like trump does, but Biden has too much dignity and class to do that.

What's so "cool" about sitting around and getting abused by reporters?

Its fun for a liberal like Sleepy Joe because he isn't the one being attacked by the reporters.
Poor Donny the poor thing is still butthurt because Obama broke his chops.

The Pansy.

I suppose Biden could have made it more enjoyable for MAGAs by making fun of handicaped reporters, or gold star families like trump does, but Biden has too much dignity and class to do that.
No....he just calls half of America White Supremacists and Domestic Terrorists.
That includes Gold Star Families and even the handicapped.

Yeah, a covey of child molesters, and enablers, patting each other on the privates and collectively sucking the chinese cock. Sounds like everybody wins..... except the American people.

7k13c3.jpg

What's so "cool" about sitting around and getting abused by reporters?

Its fun for a liberal like Sleepy Joe because he isn't the one being attacked by the reporters.
Here's an idea. If he wasn't such an asshole, he wouldn't be attacked.

No....he just calls half of America White Supremacists and Domestic Terrorists.
That includes Gold Star Families and even the handicapped.
Nope. Just the MAGA white supremists and domestic terrorists. That's not half of the country. If it was, trump wouldn't have been such a loser in the last election.

You're talking about the correspondence dinner and you’re worried about him addressing main issues?!?! Come on, get a clue

He made fun of MTG, that is pretty much the same as making fun of a handicapped person

Yeah, back in the day it was some friendly jabbing back and forth. Now it's just another event sponsored by the Democratic party.

Forum List

Back