9/11: The real answer.

Candycorn, YOU NEVER HEARD OF THE EXPLOSION AT THE BOTTOM OF THE BUILDING?
WHY ARE YOU ARGUING THEN? LOOK AT ALL OF THE FACTS! William Rodrigues was one of the last people out of the second 9/11 building. NOT ONLY DOES HE SAY THERE WAS AN EXPLOSION! HE IS ONE OF 25!!! YOU HAVE THE INTERNET LOOK IT UP!
I JUST WATCHED THE VIDEO ON IT AND IF YOU CONTINUE TO SHOW YOUR IGNORANCE I WILL POST IT!

Scientist have PROVEN 100% that there was explosion residue in the debri! SONNY!

thats something the 9/11 official conspiracy theory apologists here ALWAYS ignore but cant get around, that scientists found explosive residule in the debris.

yeah right. they found santa claus and the easter bunny there too.... :cuckoo:

CANDYCORN!
You said you never heard anyone say there was an explosive at the bottom?
ARE YOU NOT TELLING THE TRUTH? Or do you trust a video that you just watched 10secs ago?
Again, Why are you arguing something that you don't even know the facts of?

According to you. You said "I never heard of an explosion at the bottom of the building"
THERE's YOUR VIDEO!
What about now?

Trust me Slate,your wasting your time with Candy Corn troll boy and Bush dupe Sarge.They only see what they want to see and hear what they want to hear so when you show them videos they wont watch them since it doesnt go along with their beliefs.Candy Corn you should ESPECIALLY never respond to.

This troll goes around to all these different message boards everywhere and posts hours on end everyday always trying to derail topics like this and as your finding out,addresses questions with questions and blatantly ignores the facts and evidence. He is such a joke,this one poster at this one site made a thread there called-Is candy corn on your ignore list? Like I said,anything that doesnt go along with his version,he ignores it and dogges the facts with questions.

YouTube - 9/11: Total Proof That Bombs Were Planted In The Buildings!

WATCH THIS VIDEO.
Here's even more proof that there was more than a plane. These news reports are on 9/11. This is before the media/government could get there story straight.

I have seen this video for quite some time. I haven't put it up for I don't know how to put up videos correctly. But... I hope this works.

He wont watch it.I have posted that video here hundreds of times,nobody here has ever been able to debunk it though.

WATCH THIS VIDEO.
Here's even more proof that there was more than a plane. These news reports are on 9/11. This is before the media/government could get there story straight.

I have seen this video for quite some time. I haven't put it up for I don't know how to put up videos correctly. But... I hope this works.

He wont watch it.I have posted that video here hundreds of times,nobody here has ever been able to debunk it though.

the stupid video you keep showing shows secondary explosions from fires. these happen all the time. its nothing unusual and certainly doesnt prove explosive demolitions were used. :cuckoo:

Candycorn, YOU NEVER HEARD OF THE EXPLOSION AT THE BOTTOM OF THE BUILDING?
WHY ARE YOU ARGUING THEN? LOOK AT ALL OF THE FACTS! William Rodrigues was one of the last people out of the second 9/11 building. NOT ONLY DOES HE SAY THERE WAS AN EXPLOSION! HE IS ONE OF 25!!! YOU HAVE THE INTERNET LOOK IT UP!
I JUST WATCHED THE VIDEO ON IT AND IF YOU CONTINUE TO SHOW YOUR IGNORANCE I WILL POST IT!

Scientist have PROVEN 100% that there was explosion residue in the debri! SONNY!

thats something the 9/11 official conspiracy theory apologists here ALWAYS ignore but cant get around, that scientists found explosive residule in the debris.

yeah right. they found santa claus and the easter bunny there too.... :cuckoo:
hey, 9/11 rimjob has a new ass to lick
:lol:

WATCH THIS VIDEO.

hey dipshit, we have all seen that tired old video
it proves NOTHING

WATCH THIS VIDEO.

it proves NOTHING

There is nothing in this world so magical it would compel you to be honest. You're a bunch of hypocrites because you cite eyewitnesses regarding F77 for a plane moving over 500 mph but ignore the eyewitnesses at the Towers.

it proves NOTHING

There is nothing in this world so magical it would compel you to be honest. You're a bunch of hypocrites because you cite eyewitnesses regarding F77 for a plane moving over 500 mph but ignore the eyewitnesses at the Towers.
what a dipshit you remain
it is you fucking troofer morons that have no honesty

it proves NOTHING

and what about the eyewitnesses are we ignoring exactly? there was secondary explosions. they happen at fires all the time. this isnt proof of explosive demolitions. in fact it is quite the opposite. look at the people making the phone call in the beginning of the video. there is an explosion... then.... where is the building coming down? if they were explosive demolitions going off THEY DIDNT FUCKING WORK!!!!!!

what a bunch of fucking morons.... :cuckoo:

it proves NOTHING

and what about the eyewitnesses are we ignoring exactly? there was secondary explosions. they happen at fires all the time. this isnt proof of explosive demolitions. in fact it is quite the opposite. look at the people making the phone call in the beginning of the video. there is an explosion... then.... where is the building coming down? if they were explosive demolitions going off THEY DIDNT FUCKING WORK!!!!!!

You're the fucking retards that will watch an asshole say cell phones are airphones but not have the balls to be honest and call it out. There were explosions going off near the ground level you idiot. How the fuck are you going to get secondary explosions 70 stories below the impact levels? Where have you ***** ever tried to explain that? Then you ask "where are the buildings coming down?" You fucking dumbass. How long after the planes hit did the towers come down? If they were explosives I'd hazard a guess they did work since....ya know......the towers collapsed you crackhead einstein.

it proves NOTHING

Nice job on dodging like you always do you lying coward dickhead.

Nice job on dodging like you always do you lying coward dickhead.
fuck off dipshit
you wont even state what YOU believe and you call ME the coward!?!?!?!?!?!

You're the fucking retards that will watch an asshole say cell phones are airphones but not have the balls to be honest and call it out. There were explosions going off near the ground level you idiot. How the fuck are you going to get secondary explosions 70 stories below the impact levels? Where have you ***** ever tried to explain that? Then you ask "where are the buildings coming down?" You fucking dumbass. How long after the planes hit did the towers come down? If they were explosives I'd hazard a guess they did work since....ya know......the towers collapsed you crackhead einstein.

did you see all the burned out fire trucks and police cars at ground zero? do you think maybe they were at GROUND LEVEL or up where the fucking airplanes hit, you dumbass moron??!!!!

you twoofers are the ones that claim explosives broguht down the towers. so how the fuck do you blow a building up and leave it standing for a while? jesus christ you really say some stupid shit!!!! :lol:

did you see all the burned out fire trucks and police cars at ground zero? do you think maybe they were at GROUND LEVEL or up where the fucking airplanes hit, you dumbass moron??!!!!

you twoofers are the ones that claim explosives broguht down the towers. so how the fuck do you blow a building up and leave it standing for a while? jesus christ you really say some stupid shit!!!! :lol:

You lying shitwad.....I never claimed explosives were used. I only pointed out you dumbasses never try to make a serious response to the eyewitnesses. You actually try to point to "burned out" trucks and cars? Lol. Just like you ignore all the testimonies that were kept hidden from the public. You fucking rejects should never accuse others of saying dumb shit......

There was massive debris falling from the impact of the aircraft I imagine some vehicles and other buildings were hit by this debris, gosh would that make explosion sounds?

Further the explosions on the upper floors would have the sound echoed through the elevator shafts all over the building.

There was massive debris falling from the impact of the aircraft I imagine some vehicles and other buildings were hit by this debris, gosh would that make explosion sounds?

Further the explosions on the upper floors would have the sound echoed through the elevator shafts all over the building.

The 9/11 Commission Report states that jet fuel made it to the basement; likely on fire I would imagine. From the 1993 bombing, we know it has cars in it. Fire and cars don't usually match well together.

Very small jump in logic to see where the sounds of explosions would be coming from but even the smallest jumps in logic are impossible for twoofers.

You lying shitwad.....I never claimed explosives were used. I only pointed out you dumbasses never try to make a serious response to the eyewitnesses. You actually try to point to "burned out" trucks and cars? Lol. Just like you ignore all the testimonies that were kept hidden from the public. You fucking rejects should never accuse others of saying dumb shit......

fucking moron.... show me where i said that YOU said there was explosives used. again your reading comprehension rears its ugly head. i said YOU TWOOFERS claim explosives brought down the towers. you already admitted that you are a twoofer. are you going to deny that twoofers claim explosives brought down the towers? HAHAHahahaha!!! :lol:

you asked "how the fuck are you going to get secondary explosions 70 stories below the impact levels?".....

read it again, moron.

then you try to laugh it off when asked if you think the burned out trucks were at ground level or 70 stories up. once again you made a fucking moronic statement and got caught!! HAHAHAHAhahaha!!! :lol:

Forum List

Back