9/11: The real answer.

Sounds nice until you admit you have no evidence to support such a dumbass claim.

Doesn't stop YOU from claiming explosives were used, now does it?

I never claimed explosives were used you dumbass. What'd the barber say? Next!

And there you go running from your own comments. YOU keep claiming that explosives were used when ever you claim people said so. And you further prove that when presented with reasonable reasons why explosions MIGHT have been heard near ground level and then insist they have no bearing.

Slate, you are truly fruitcake. If there were demolition explosives at the bottom of the building, why did the failure in both building start at the point of impact, and then proceed downward? Just a little point of logic.

Slate, you are truly fruitcake. If there were demolition explosives at the bottom of the building, why did the failure in both building start at the point of impact, and then proceed downward? Just a little point of logic.

Troofers do not handle logic very well. They are still INSISTING that an Airplane did not crash in Pennsylvania even though we recovered almost all the airplane from the crash site and found the dead there.

They are still claiming no plane hit the Pentagon, even though again, the airplane was found there and the bodies of the dead.

In both cases they can not explain where the planes, passengers and crew went to IF they did not crash in the listed places. Although Terrel every once in a while claims that those flights never existed. Which brings up the list of KNOWN dead which shoots his theory all to hell.

sure. point out where exactly someone said they saw an explosion on the ground.

What a fucking coward bitch. Those testimonies have been posted numerous times in many threads.

good. then you wont have any trouble finding them to prove your point that there was explosions witnessed on the ground. you are the one making the claim so back it up.

"Shortly Before 9:59 a.m. September 11, 2001: Some Witnesses See Ground-Level Explosion Just Before WTC 2 Collapses"
Complete 911 Timeline: World Trade Center

To be clear, I didn't post it expecting an honest response. I fully expect nothing but cowardice ducking from fizzbitch.

What a fucking coward bitch. Those testimonies have been posted numerous times in many threads.

good. then you wont have any trouble finding them to prove your point that there was explosions witnessed on the ground. you are the one making the claim so back it up.

"Shortly Before 9:59 a.m. September 11, 2001: Some Witnesses See Ground-Level Explosion Just Before WTC 2 Collapses"

To be clear, I didn't post it expecting an honest response. I fully expect nothing but cowardice ducking from fizzbitch.

And yet it is clear from all the footage that the Towers collapse from the point of impact and going down. Go figure.

Once again by that time a lot of stuff was going on debris from falling material inside and outside the buildings. Depending on what fell and where one could either mistake its impact at ground or building level for an explosion or it caused something it hit to explode.

IF ground level or basement level explosives had been used the building would not have so recognizably collapsed from the top down. Go view some pictures and films of buildings being destroyed with explosives.

Doesn't stop YOU from claiming explosives were used, now does it?

I never claimed explosives were used you dumbass. What'd the barber say? Next!

And there you go running from your own comments. YOU keep claiming that explosives were used when ever you claim people said so. And you further prove that when presented with reasonable reasons why explosions MIGHT have been heard near ground level and then insist they have no bearing.

You're pretty fucking stoopid. Pointing to the eyewitness testimonies is not claiming explosives were used you idiot. I don't "claim" people said they witnessed explosions because it's a fact there are countless testimonies of explosions. Try to keep up.....

And yet it is clear from all the footage that the Towers collapse from the point of impact and going down. Go figure.

Once again by that time a lot of stuff was going on debris from falling material inside and outside the buildings. Depending on what fell and where one could either mistake its impact at ground or building level for an explosion or it caused something it hit to explode.

IF ground level or basement level explosives had been used the building would not have so recognizably collapsed from the top down. Go view some pictures and films of buildings being destroyed with explosives.

You really can't keep up can you?

You have no desire for conversation. You are a fraud and a liar.

Troofers do not handle logic very well. They are still INSISTING that an Airplane did not crash in Pennsylvania even though we recovered almost all the airplane from the crash site and found the dead there.

They are still claiming no plane hit the Pentagon, even though again, the airplane was found there and the bodies of the dead.

In both cases they can not explain where the planes, passengers and crew went to IF they did not crash in the listed places. Although Terrel every once in a while claims that those flights never existed. Which brings up the list of KNOWN dead which shoots his theory all to hell.

Not all troofers have the same positions so its pure bullshit for you to say "They...." claim X.

Well, that one is an easy one. These buildings are VERY tall. The explosives are put on the lower levels of the building tht was not harmed by the plane. Trapping the people over the top of those floors.
Over 25 witnesses that were IN the building when the planes hit said that after the plane hit the top- middle section of the building... There was a DEFINATE explosion in the very bottom of the building. That is RIGHT AFTER the planes hit.
Candy, if you want to ask questions to answer questions... Well, answer this one.
How did the Jet explosion make an immediate explosion at the very bottom of the buildings?

So the conspirators relied on the piloting skills of the suicidal participants?

And no. There was not a definate or even a definite explosion at the very bottom of the building right after the planes hit. You lie.

You have no desire for conversation. You are a fraud and a liar.

Lol.....you're the one lying about what I have said but you accuse me of being a liar? Stop whining you fucking diaper noodle.

Well, that one is an easy one. These buildings are VERY tall. The explosives are put on the lower levels of the building tht was not harmed by the plane. Trapping the people over the top of those floors.
Over 25 witnesses that were IN the building when the planes hit said that after the plane hit the top- middle section of the building... There was a DEFINATE explosion in the very bottom of the building. That is RIGHT AFTER the planes hit.
Candy, if you want to ask questions to answer questions... Well, answer this one.
How did the Jet explosion make an immediate explosion at the very bottom of the buildings?

So the conspirators relied on the piloting skills of the suicidal participants?

And no. There was not a definate or even a definite explosion at the very bottom of the building right after the planes hit. You lie.

There are quite a few testimonies stating they witnessed explosions both on ground level and above, both inside and outside the buildings. So why does a Snitch Bitch like you even pretend to be slightly informed?

There was massive debris falling from the impact of the aircraft I imagine some vehicles and other buildings were hit by this debris, gosh would that make explosion sounds?

Further the explosions on the upper floors would have the sound echoed through the elevator shafts all over the building.

The 9/11 Commission Report states that jet fuel made it to the basement; likely on fire I would imagine. From the 1993 bombing, we know it has cars in it. Fire and cars don't usually match well together.

Very small jump in logic to see where the sounds of explosions would be coming from but even the smallest jumps in logic are impossible for twoofers.

You ever going to support this claim or is it another example of a dumbass OCTA making a false claim with no retraction or evidence?

Wrong as usual, you7 dodge and weave with the best of them. One minute you say you do not believe explosives brought the building down and in the next post you claim people heard explosives in the basement. Which is it?

Here lets try a little test shall we?

DO you believe the Twin Towers were brought down by explosives?

DO you believe the Pentagon was hit by a missile?

Do you believe no airliner crashed in Pennsylvania?

Do you believe building 7 was brought down by explosives?

Do you believe 19 Arab Terrorists hijacked aircraft on 9/11/2001?

Do you believe the US Government was involved in the events of 9/11/2001?

This is why discussing 9E is so unnecessarily difficult. You guys jump in leaps instead of looking at the facts. My pointing out the facts people witnessed explosions far below the impact floors is not the same as claiming explosives brought down the towers. Just like pointing out the government kept hundreds of testimonies hidden from the public. Testimonies that included many reports of explosions that had no explanation to the planes. Why do you guys ignore that? Why did the government keep those testimonies hidden?

The rest of your questions are a game. You know it. You guys don't respect what people say and falsely accuse them of saying things they have not. You don't care what I think because all you want to do is look for a "gotcha!"

In other words you are AFRAID and a COWARD. You won't and have not provided answers to any of the questions and you do not EVER state your position. Even in threads like this when cornered you claim you never said what you said.

If the coward could take on the 9/11 Commission Report point by point, she'd do so. But she can't and she knows it. So that is why she focuses on extreme trivia such as a transponder being turned off on AA77 and flight controllers not knowing what such a blip meant on their screen for a few minutes, and that there is no copy of the May's cell phone bill in the 9/11 Commission report.

On the major points she is simply unequipped to debate and, of course, can't take a stand so she runs. Its been that way from day one. It will be that way until mommy stops paying her cell phone/internet bills.

This is a link to a sample of the testimonies hidden by the government until FOIA lawsuits prevailed and forced their release. Also keep in mind not all of the testimonies have been released......even as we approach the Decade milestone.

Http://www.911review.com/coverup/oralhistories.html
From your link:

Timothy Burke -- Firefigter (F.D.N.Y.) [Engine 202]
But it seemed like I was going oh, my god, there is a secondary device because the way the building popped. I thought it was an explosion
What the guy actually said:
Then the building popped, lower than the fire, which I learned was I guess, the aviation fuel fell into the pit, and whatever floor it fell on heated up really bad and that's why it popped at that floor. That's the rumor I heard. But it seemed like I was going oh, my god, there is a secondary device because the way the building popped I thought it was an explosion.
This is just one example of the cherry picking of quotes that the idiots that you believe engage in.

This is a link to a sample of the testimonies hidden by the government until FOIA lawsuits prevailed and forced their release. Also keep in mind not all of the testimonies have been released......even as we approach the Decade milestone.

Http://www.911review.com/coverup/oralhistories.html
From your link:

Timothy Burke -- Firefigter (F.D.N.Y.) [Engine 202]
But it seemed like I was going oh, my god, there is a secondary device because the way the building popped. I thought it was an explosion
What the guy actually said:
Then the building popped, lower than the fire, which I learned was I guess, the aviation fuel fell into the pit, and whatever floor it fell on heated up really bad and that's why it popped at that floor. That's the rumor I heard. But it seemed like I was going oh, my god, there is a secondary device because the way the building popped I thought it was an explosion.
This is just one example of the cherry picking of quotes that the idiots that you believe engage in.

Well, its good that she stopped lying outright and has now just begun mis-representing quotes.

you fucking moron...... your own link provides the explanation!!!!

“People inside the South Tower felt the floor vibrate as if a small earthquake were occurring.… The vibration lasted for about 30 seconds. The doors were knocked out, and a huge ball of flame created by the exploding diesel fuel from the building’s own supply tank shot from the elevator shaft and out the doors of the South Tower, consuming everything in its path. Minutes later, at 9:59 a.m., the tower collapsed.”

Forum List

Back