9/11: The real answer.

SlateRockwell

Jan 28, 2010
First off, let me start by saying... We all know that the government lies to us all the time. They pull wool over our face and the programmed stooges that believe what their told by the government. A large population as well as myself see too many holes in the story.
When the government can't answer certain parts of there story... I don't see how anybody can believe them at all.
Here's the answer:

The government was tipped-off and knew 4 months prior that this attack was going to take place.
The government had two options- 1) Stop the terrorists and life goes on. 2) Turn this attack into a public relations love fest and reap the benefits.
"By reaping the benefits" One example, of many, is having the ability to take constitutional rights from us by passing a long, yet never passed until 9/11, proposed bill.
The government chose the latter.
The attacks happen. 9/11 is one of the darkest days in U.S. History. The world is behind us.
The buildings fall like a well planned implosion... Witnesses that are questioned on the news... On 9/11 said "They heard over 3 explosions after the planes hit. Yet, we are told that the only things that caused the building to fall were the planes.
Another WTC buiding falls from "Supposed" heat from the two attacks. The building also fell like a perfect implosion.
The debris of 9/11 was searched through with a fine tooth comb.
The first time in history! The black boxes were not located. They never surfaced.
Over 20 Workers of the 9/11 search witness the finding of one black box.
The FBI has said "That there are somethings that people don't need to know. This is one of them."
The Official Report comes out and has too many holes for the government to answer.
They don't even go into depth on the third WTC building to fall... Like it never happened.

What is on that tape of the black boxes that the "FBI" sheepishly denies?
Why can't the FBI say that the workers are liars and they didn't find the black box?
If you don't believe the government would attack and kill their own... Check out "Operation Northwoods"
Why did the government take advantage of the darkest moment in US history by passing bills that take away some constitutional rights (Patriot Act)?

This is the best answer with the least amount of holes.

Dogbert, I am glad you follow more than one of my threads.
If you have been following me... You also have heard me say this:
I appreciate your opinion and understand your thoughts of that thread. You are entitled to your opinion for this is the USA. You can do that.

I didn't hear you deny any of these facts dogbert?
Hmmm... Makes me think that maybe you agree.

Dogbert, I am glad you follow more than one of my threads.
If you have been following me... You also have heard me say this:
I appreciate your opinion and understand your thoughts of that thread. You are entitled to your opinion for this is the USA. You can do that.

I didn't hear you deny any of these facts dogbert?
Hmmm... Makes me think that maybe you agree.

No, this is not the USA, this is USMB. :lol:

The Administrators could ban you tomorrow if they so pleased if you did something against board rules, and you could yell "freedom of speech" all you like but it means nothing.

They aren't facts, it's truther bullshit already disproven in a hundred other threads on here. Your insane ideas are nothing original truther, go read some of the other threads before making another one.

ARE YOU SAYING That I am beating a dead horse?
I have heard this before.... Just where?
OH WELL, All I can remember is that the last person that told me that had no answers to justify why they are against it. Dogbert you just fill all of the threads with one-liners that are almost neutral. TAKE a risk won't ya?
HOORAY DOGBERT! You are still a SHEEP!

First off, let me start by saying... We all know that the government lies to us all the time. They pull wool over our face and the programmed stooges that believe what their told by the government. A large population as well as myself see too many holes in the story.
When the government can't answer certain parts of there story... I don't see how anybody can believe them at all.
Here's the answer:

The government was tipped-off and knew 4 months prior that this attack was going to take place.
The government had two options- 1) Stop the terrorists and life goes on. 2) Turn this attack into a public relations love fest and reap the benefits.
"By reaping the benefits" One example, of many, is having the ability to take constitutional rights from us by passing a long, yet never passed until 9/11, proposed bill.
The government chose the latter.
The attacks happen. 9/11 is one of the darkest days in U.S. History. The world is behind us.
The buildings fall like a well planned implosion... Witnesses that are questioned on the news... On 9/11 said "They heard over 3 explosions after the planes hit. Yet, we are told that the only things that caused the building to fall were the planes.
Another WTC buiding falls from "Supposed" heat from the two attacks. The building also fell like a perfect implosion.
The debris of 9/11 was searched through with a fine tooth comb.
The first time in history! The black boxes were not located. They never surfaced.
Over 20 Workers of the 9/11 search witness the finding of one black box.
The FBI has said "That there are somethings that people don't need to know. This is one of them."
The Official Report comes out and has too many holes for the government to answer.
They don't even go into depth on the third WTC building to fall... Like it never happened.

What is on that tape of the black boxes that the "FBI" sheepishly denies?
Why can't the FBI say that the workers are liars and they didn't find the black box?
If you don't believe the government would attack and kill their own... Check out "Operation Northwoods"
Why did the government take advantage of the darkest moment in US history by passing bills that take away some constitutional rights (Patriot Act)?

This is the best answer with the least amount of holes.

How did a plane crashing into a building not dislodge, damage, or compromise the supposedly placed explosives. What you're suggesting is that a plane crashed into the building doing 400 knots and all of these supposedly placed explosives all worked perfectly despite the fire whose smoke was seen from space, despite the impact of a jumbo jet, and despite the fact that much heavier, much denser jet engines were thrown two blocks away.

You can start by trying to explain that.

Well, that one is an easy one. These buildings are VERY tall. The explosives are put on the lower levels of the building tht was not harmed by the plane. Trapping the people over the top of those floors.
Over 25 witnesses that were IN the building when the planes hit said that after the plane hit the top- middle section of the building... There was a DEFINATE explosion in the very bottom of the building. That is RIGHT AFTER the planes hit.
Candy, if you want to ask questions to answer questions... Well, answer this one.
How did the Jet explosion make an immediate explosion at the very bottom of the buildings?

Well, that one is an easy one. These buildings are VERY tall. The explosives are put on the lower levels of the building tht was not harmed by the plane. Trapping the people over the top of those floors.
Over 25 witnesses that were IN the building when the planes hit said that after the plane hit the top- middle section of the building... There was a DEFINATE explosion in the very bottom of the building. That is RIGHT AFTER the planes hit.
Candy, if you want to ask questions to answer questions... Well, answer this one.
How did the Jet explosion make an immediate explosion at the very bottom of the buildings?

The obvious answer is elevators containing jet fuel dropping almost 1000'ft make good explosions

LMAO!!!!!
Are you telling me that the terrorist planned on the jet fuel would drop down the elevator line? That is awful and has almost 0% possiblity.
The real answer is an explosive at the bottom of the building.
How else?

Well that would be the first time ever that a controlled demolition only was set up to demolish the lower half of a building. I think you've had too many fruit loops sonny.:tongue:

As for your question, you said:

If that were true, there would have been no body walking out of the building since, you know, the very bottom had an explosion and all. Here is a transcript from CNN of a guy who was on the 86th floor and made it out:

CNN) -- Louis Lesce was on the 86th floor of the World Trade Center's north tower when the hijacked airplane slammed into the building Tuesday morning. He spoke Wednesday with CNN anchor Natalie Allen about his dark, wet escape down a winding stairwell.

Full story at:

CNN.com - A witness to the destruction - September 13, 2001

So, if there was this explosion in the "very bottom", how did he get out?

You can see the video of him and other people who miraculously got past this explosion at the following:

National Geographic Channel: Inside 9/11 Video Archive root Inside 9/11 | Inside 911 - National Geographic Channel

Your move.

Hey Sarge,
if we need medical help... Maybe you can show us by answering the question.
What was the explosion at the bottom of the building that multiple witnesses said was RIGHT AFTER the impact of the jet?

LMAO!!!!!
Are you telling me that the terrorist planned on the jet fuel would drop down the elevator line? That is awful and has almost 0% possiblity.
How else?

RETARD ALERT. Ok bright boy, tell us how THOUSANDS of people failed to see all these explosives planted in the buildings? How did security miss it, maintenance or just people walking around?

It takes MONTHS to plan a controlled demolition on much smaller buildings, further in order to bring the buildings down in the manner they came down would require explosives on numerous upper story floors. All the floors tied into one detonator panel. This would require WIRING, extensive destruction of walls and pillars. It could not be electrical as that would risk setting them off accidentally before the big day.

It would require that all the investigators, City, County, State and Federal were in on the conspiracy. All the searchers would have to be in on it too since there would be evidence in the destroyed buildings. The Mayor and the Governor would have to know as well as parts of their staff. All the buildings security and Maintenance people, anyone with access to any floor where these mythical explosives were planted. Not to mention the wiring that would have to run from floor to floor.

None of the current board RETARDS, err I mean conspiracy people, have managed to explain any of this, perhaps you can?

I repeat seek medical help. Believing that the Government could pull this off and no one the wiser for 9 years is delusional.

LMAO!!!!!
How else?

RETARD ALERT. Ok bright boy, tell us how THOUSANDS of people failed to see all these explosives planted in the buildings? How did security miss it, maintenance or just people walking around?

It takes MONTHS to plan a controlled demolition on much smaller buildings, further in order to bring the buildings down in the manner they came down would require explosives on numerous upper story floors. All the floors tied into one detonator panel. This would require WIRING, extensive destruction of walls and pillars. It could not be electrical as that would risk setting them off accidentally before the big day.

It would require that all the investigators, City, County, State and Federal were in on the conspiracy. All the searchers would have to be in on it too since there would be evidence in the destroyed buildings. The Mayor and the Governor would have to know as well as parts of their staff. All the buildings security and Maintenance people, anyone with access to any floor where these mythical explosives were planted. Not to mention the wiring that would have to run from floor to floor.

None of the current board RETARDS, err I mean conspiracy people, have managed to explain any of this, perhaps you can?

I repeat seek medical help. Believing that the Government could pull this off and no one the wiser for 9 years is delusional.

A better question may be, "How did thousands walk out of the lobby when there were explosions taking place right after the plane crashes and before the collapses at the "very bottom" of the building?

Candycorn, YOU NEVER HEARD OF THE EXPLOSION AT THE BOTTOM OF THE BUILDING?
WHY ARE YOU ARGUING THEN? LOOK AT ALL OF THE FACTS! William Rodrigues was one of the last people out of the second 9/11 building. NOT ONLY DOES HE SAY THERE WAS AN EXPLOSION! HE IS ONE OF 25!!! YOU HAVE THE INTERNET LOOK IT UP!
I JUST WATCHED THE VIDEO ON IT AND IF YOU CONTINUE TO SHOW YOUR IGNORANCE I WILL POST IT!

Scientist have PROVEN 100% that there was explosion residue in the debri! SONNY!

The best question of all is HOW DID THE BUILDINGS FALL SO FAST? Nobody can explain this either!

You know you people should just look at all of the facts before you insult people and once again show your ignorance!
You can call me whatever you want (Retards, dumbasses, truthers etc.) That just proves that you cannot explain what I am asking!
WAIT! DON'T FEEL BAD! NOR CAN OUR GOVERNMENT!

Candycorn, YOU NEVER HEARD OF THE EXPLOSION AT THE BOTTOM OF THE BUILDING?
WHY ARE YOU ARGUING THEN? LOOK AT ALL OF THE FACTS! William Rodrigues was one of the last people out of the second 9/11 building. NOT ONLY DOES HE SAY THERE WAS AN EXPLOSION! HE IS ONE OF 25!!! YOU HAVE THE INTERNET LOOK IT UP!
I JUST WATCHED THE VIDEO ON IT AND IF YOU CONTINUE TO SHOW YOUR IGNORANCE I WILL POST IT!

Scientist have PROVEN 100% that there was explosion residue in the debri! SONNY!

Please do.

I live in in a high rise apartment. If we had an explosion on the bottom floors, we're not walking out of this place. I had never been to the WTC complex; did they have vines to leave the building in case of an explosion?

Any word on why the FDNY command post--located in the lobby of 1 WTC--never suffered from the explosions just after the plane hit? You'd think that these men and women would have saw something. None did. Strange.
From the 9/11 Commission Report​
Civilians, Fire Safety Personnel, and 911 Calls
North Tower. A jet fuel fireball erupted upon impact and shot down at least
one bank of elevators.The fireball exploded onto numerous lower floors,including the 77th and 22nd;the West Street lobby level;and the B4 level,four stories
below
ground.The burning jet fuel immediately created thick,black smoke that
enveloped the upper floors and roof of the North Tower.The roof of the South
Tower was also engulfed in smoke because of prevailing light winds from the
northwest.31
Within minutes, New York City’s 911 system was flooded with eyewitness accounts of the event. Most callers correctly identified the target of the attack. Some identified the plane as a commercial airliner.32
The first response came from private firms and individuals—the people and companies in the building. Everything that would happen to them during the next few minutes would turn on their circumstances and their preparedness, assisted by building personnel on-site.
Hundreds of civilians trapped on or above the 92nd floor gathered in large and small groups,primarily between the 103rd and 106th floors.A large group was reported on the 92nd floor, technically below the impact but unable to descend. Civilians were also trapped in elevators. Other civilians below the impact zone—mostly on floors in the 70s and 80s,but also on at least the 47th and 22nd floors—were either trapped or waiting for assistance.33
It is unclear when the first full building evacuation order was attempted over the public-address system.The deputy fire safety director in the lobby,while immediately aware that a major incident had occurred, did not know for approximately ten minutes that a commercial jet had directly hit the building.

But please post your videos....I'm sure they'll be entertaining if nothing else.

As for "explosion residue" in the debris, okay...are you talking about themite? Theres all sorts of weapons against thermite so please serve up that one if you wish.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back