9/11: The real answer.

First off, let me start by saying... We all know that the government lies to us all the time. They pull wool over our face and the programmed stooges that believe what their told by the government. A large population as well as myself see too many holes in the story.
When the government can't answer certain parts of there story... I don't see how anybody can believe them at all.
Here's the answer:

The government was tipped-off and knew 4 months prior that this attack was going to take place.
The government had two options- 1) Stop the terrorists and life goes on. 2) Turn this attack into a public relations love fest and reap the benefits.
"By reaping the benefits" One example, of many, is having the ability to take constitutional rights from us by passing a long, yet never passed until 9/11, proposed bill.
The government chose the latter.
The attacks happen. 9/11 is one of the darkest days in U.S. History. The world is behind us.
The buildings fall like a well planned implosion... Witnesses that are questioned on the news... On 9/11 said "They heard over 3 explosions after the planes hit. Yet, we are told that the only things that caused the building to fall were the planes.
Another WTC buiding falls from "Supposed" heat from the two attacks. The building also fell like a perfect implosion.
The debris of 9/11 was searched through with a fine tooth comb.
The first time in history! The black boxes were not located. They never surfaced.
Over 20 Workers of the 9/11 search witness the finding of one black box.
The FBI has said "That there are somethings that people don't need to know. This is one of them."
The Official Report comes out and has too many holes for the government to answer.
They don't even go into depth on the third WTC building to fall... Like it never happened.

What is on that tape of the black boxes that the "FBI" sheepishly denies?
Why can't the FBI say that the workers are liars and they didn't find the black box?
If you don't believe the government would attack and kill their own... Check out "Operation Northwoods"
Why did the government take advantage of the darkest moment in US history by passing bills that take away some constitutional rights (Patriot Act)?

This is the best answer with the least amount of holes.
No wonder I seldom come to this forum. It is replete with fuckwits.

Dogbert, I am glad you follow more than one of my threads.
If you have been following me... You also have heard me say this:
I appreciate your opinion and understand your thoughts of that thread. You are entitled to your opinion for this is the USA. You can do that.

I didn't hear you deny any of these facts dogbert?
Hmmm... Makes me think that maybe you agree.
There were no facts presented.

I too am reading a few of your threads...not as an act of 'following' you for enlightenment...simply to see if you can possibly post something less arrogant and stupid than your introduction OP. I have read enough to know that you are a poorly educated, inadequate fuckwit. You are a very young man that likely thinks nothing significant happened before you were born. You know little of physics and have just as much common sense.

Dogbert, I am glad you follow more than one of my threads.
If you have been following me... You also have heard me say this:
I appreciate your opinion and understand your thoughts of that thread. You are entitled to your opinion for this is the USA. You can do that.

I didn't hear you deny any of these facts dogbert?
Hmmm... Makes me think that maybe you agree.

No, this is not the USA, this is USMB. :lol:

The Administrators could ban you tomorrow if they so pleased if you did something against board rules, and you could yell "freedom of speech" all you like but it means nothing.

They aren't facts, it's truther bullshit already disproven in a hundred other threads on here. Your insane ideas are nothing original truther, go read some of the other threads before making another one.
Ignorance knows no bounds.

candycorns can only answer the questions with questions
When the second question completely destroys the legitimacy of the first question, the second question is a perfectly good answer to the first. I have not read any post by any conspiracy theorist regarding the collapse of the WTC towers that displayed in depth knowledge of physics. You people are fuckwits.

Well, that one is an easy one. These buildings are VERY tall. The explosives are put on the lower levels of the building tht was not harmed by the plane. Trapping the people over the top of those floors.
Over 25 witnesses that were IN the building when the planes hit said that after the plane hit the top- middle section of the building... There was a DEFINATE explosion in the very bottom of the building. That is RIGHT AFTER the planes hit.
Candy, if you want to ask questions to answer questions... Well, answer this one.
How did the Jet explosion make an immediate explosion at the very bottom of the buildings?
So the explosions took place...and the buildings waited a looooooooooooooong time before starting to collapse in the vicinity of the plane strikes?

no thats a ridiculous answer as the fuel was consumed in the initial fire ball then rapidly turned to thick black smoke
You have no sense of physics. It takes hours for that much jet fuel to burn from a liquid state in open air.

LMAO!!!!!
Are you telling me that the terrorist planned on the jet fuel would drop down the elevator line? That is awful and has almost 0% possiblity.
The real answer is an explosive at the bottom of the building.
How else?
:lol:

The best question of all is HOW DID THE BUILDINGS FALL SO FAST? Nobody can explain this either!

You know you people should just look at all of the facts before you insult people and once again show your ignorance!
You can call me whatever you want (Retards, dumbasses, truthers etc.) That just proves that you cannot explain what I am asking!
WAIT! DON'T FEEL BAD! NOR CAN OUR GOVERNMENT!
After the collapse began, the pieces fell just a bit slower than they would had their weight not been necessary to collapse the floor below.

I am not a cop... Of course not!
I am talking to sarge.

I messed up when I put that up.
I was calling sarge "Mr. Know it all because I am a cop."
I think you messed up in thinking you could impress intelligent people on this board.

Go back to your fucking blog site and continue to document your stupidity.

Last edited:
You have no sense of physics. It takes hours for that much jet fuel to burn from a liquid state in open air.

really...link please...so in most plane crashes the fuel burns for hours after the crash is that your claim ?
Debunking the 9/11 Myths: Special Report - Popular Mechanics

Read carefully. This answers a lo of stupid questions. Check out the other pages, too.

so you have nothing to substantiate your claim and you wish to avoid the question ....I see

really...link please...so in most plane crashes the fuel burns for hours after the crash is that your claim ?

Read carefully. This answers a lot of stupid questions. Check out the other pages, too.

so you have nothing to substantiate your claim and you wish to avoid the question ....I see
My claim that you are a fuckwitted idiot is substantially bolstered by the above post.

Read carefully. This answers a lot of stupid questions. Check out the other pages, too.

My claim that you are a fuckwitted idiot is substantially bolstered by the above post.

hardly... but your above post clearly shows that you can not offer anything of substance

popular mechanics reports it is caused mainly by man...dipshit
more TPP

this dipshit seems to think that because i agree with one thing they published that has accurate info, that somehow i have to agree with EVERYTHING they publish
further proving the troofers are fucking idiots

Last edited:
but they are experts in everything ..an American instution..the unofficial voice of the official theory..they are like gods to the debwunkers...how could they get it all wrong on global warming ?

but they are experts in everything ..an American instution..the unofficial voice of the official theory..they are like gods to the debwunkers...how could they get it all wrong on global warming ?

was it published before or after the scientists were caught fucking with the data? :eusa_whistle:

was it published before or after the scientists were caught fucking with the data? :eusa_whistle:

so are you saying popular mechanics is only as good as the data and so called experts they parrot ? did they publish the debunking 9/11 before this ??

August 21, 2007

OpEdNews - Article: Former Chief of NIST's Fire Science Division Calls for Independent Review of World Trade Center Investigation

Last edited:

so are you saying popular mechanics is only as good as the data and so called experts they parrot ? did they publish the debunking 9/11 before this ??

August 21, 2007

OpEdNews - Article: Former Chief of NIST's Fire Science Division Calls for Independent Review of World Trade Center Investigation

basically thats what i am saying....

is the NIST guy saying explosive demolitions were used at the WTC?

didnt think so.... :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back