7 states pass marriage amendments

Yeah, makes it hard to "accurately" read things when ppl like yourself like to word things so that you can always have an escape plan.?
well, you are being true to your ideology, playing the victim.

What kind of vehicle/s do you own??
why?

Maybe you should reread your post. ?
nope, I stated enviormentalists and animal rights activists,,,followed by, animals and the plants. Its obvious, animal rights activists applies to the animals and enviormentalists apply to the planst. Now, you go re read it.

Of course the Earth is more important the the people who live on it. That should be a no-brainer.?
WEll, at least we have that clarified. :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

Should we destroy our earth in the next century or the next thousand years?

I vote for the next thousand years.

You know, about 15 years ago, Mother Earth mag was claiming we were going into the next ice age because of mans pollution. Hmmmm, now suddenly its global warming. Ya think maybe they dont have a clue???? HMMMMM?? Just MAYBE ???????????????????????

well, you are being true to your ideology, playing the victim.

You get caught playing your own game so you start calling names. I thought you guys say that's what only liberals say.

Just wondering if you're a talker or a doer.

nope, I stated enviormentalists and animal rights activists,,,followed by, animals and the plants. Its obvious, animal rights activists applies to the animals and enviormentalists apply to the planst. Now, you go re read it.
WEll, at least we have that clarified. :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

You're original was just poorly worded. That's what the confusion was about.

I vote for the next thousand years.

You know, about 15 years ago, Mother Earth mag was claiming we were going into the next ice age because of mans pollution. Hmmmm, now suddenly its global warming. Ya think maybe they dont have a clue???? HMMMMM?? Just MAYBE ???????????????????????

You seem to be mixed up on what the results are of global warming. We're heading to an ice-age if global warming keeps up, which apparently is the same thing that "Mother Earth Mag" claimed 15 years ago.

You seem to be mixed up on what the results are of global warming. We're heading to an ice-age if global warming keeps up, which apparently is the same thing that "Mother Earth Mag" claimed 15 years ago.

So the last Ice Age was a result of man-made pollution?

I thought you neocons say that only liberals send out personal attacks instead of rebutting the argument.

I'm not "neo" anything boy. And the only rebuttal needed on the subject of you butt fucking, dick sucking, faggots is, it's perverted, unnatural, disgusting, and immoral.

Yeah, b/c one day people someone can just choose to be homosexual. Do you believe being heterosexual is a behavior or a state of being?

Heterosexuality is a behavior, normal behavior. It is also a state of being..... a normal state of being. Hopefully that clears things up for you child.

Forum List

Back