7 reasons why liberals are incapable of understanding the world

Wyatt earp

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2012
This is so true about liberals

7 Reasons Why Liberals Are Incapable of Understannding the wotld

To understand American politics, you have to understand this fundamental law: Conservatives think liberals are stupid. Liberals think conservatives are evil.Charles Krauthammer

1) Liberalism creates a feedback loop. It is usually impossible for a non-liberal to change a liberal's mind about political issues because liberalism works like so: only liberals are credible sources of information. How do you know someone's liberal? He espouses liberal doctrine. So, no matter how plausible what you say may be, it will be ignored if you're not a liberal and if you are a liberal, of course, you probably agree with liberal views. This sort of close-mindedness makes liberals nearly impervious to any information that might undermine their beliefs.

2) Liberals sources of information are ever present. Conservatives are regularly exposed to the liberal viewpoint whether they want to be or not. That's not necessarily so for liberals. Imagine the average day for liberals. They get up and read their local newspaper. It has a liberal viewpoint. They take their kids to school, where the teachers are liberal. Then they go to work, listen to NPR which has a liberal viewpoint on the way home, and then turn on the nightly news which also skews leftward. From there, they turn on TV and watch shows created by liberals that lean to the left, if they have any political viewpoint at all. Unless liberals actively seek out conservative viewpoints, which is unlikely, the only conservative arguments they're probably going to hear are going to be through the heavily distorted, poorly translated, deeply skeptical lens of other liberals

3)Liberals emphasize feeling superior, not superior results.Liberalism is all about appearances, not outcomes. What matters to liberals is how a program makes them FEEL about themselves, not whether it works or not. Thus a program like Headstart, which sounds good because it's designed to help children read, makes liberals feel good about themselves, even though the program doesn't work and wastes billions

4) Liberals are big believers in moral relativism. This spins them round and round because if the only thing that's wrong is saying that there's an absolute moral code, then you lose your ability to tell cause from effect, good from bad, and right from wrong. Taking being non-judgmental to the level that liberals do leaves them paralyzed, pondering "why they hate us" because they feel incapable of saying, “That's wrong," and doing something about

5)Liberals tend to view people as parts of groups, not individuals. One of the prejudices of liberalism is that they see everyone as part of a group, not as an individual. This can lead to rather bizarre disparities when say, a man from a group that they consider to be powerless, impoverished victims becomes the leader of the free world -- and he's challenged by a group of lower middle class white people who've banded together because individually they're powerless.

6) Liberals take a dim view of personal responsibility. Who's at fault if a criminal commits a crime? The criminal or society? If someone creates a business and becomes a millionaire, is that the result of hard work and talent or luck? If you're dirt poor, starving, and haven't worked in 5 years, is that a personal failing or a failure of the state?

7) Liberals give themselves far too much credit just for being liberal.

I believe this is a superb post.

The only minor quibble I have with it is the the analysis of the Assholes, though correct in all its particulars....is too complicated. In particular, they, the liberal assholes, can't quite understand what you are saying.

I would simplify it.

These liberals are haughty & arrogant (for no good reason)...intensely jealous, Bolshevik dumb-ass, half-wit assholes.

Right wingers are delusional. They truly believe ignorance give them insight. That everything can be looked at in a way that's simple. Because they are simpletons.

Too bad they don't spend more time building and creating. Their obvious envy is pathetic. They can only build their self esteem by tearing others down. If you have nothing to show your only option is as a credit snatcher. For instance, like trying to take credit for taking down Bin Laden. Or after Republicans ruined the economy under Bush, the Democrats brought us back to prosperity. And so Republicans whine, "You didn't bring us far enough so you failed". Worse, their only policies are the very ones that ruined the economy under Bush. They have learned nothing of value. And still, they toot a rusty and old out of tune horn. Sad. It's not even a horn. It's a kazoo.

Seven?

Being a moron is the only reason I have ever needed to be in a perpetual state of liberalist bliss,

What I don't know can't hurt me.

What's with all the "WAAAAA! LIBERALS ARE POOPYHEADS! I'M SO BUTTHURT!" threads?

Oh, that's right. Trump is in trouble. Orders to deflect have gone out.

Anyways, this thread was amusing. Bear is projecting more than a 20-screen cineplex. His description of conservative behavior is spot-on.

Oh, Bear also swiped it without attribution. That's a no-no.

7 Reasons Why Liberals Are Incapable of Understanding The World

) Liberalism creates a feedback loop. It is usually impossible for a non-liberal to change a liberal's mind about political issues because liberalism works like so: only liberals are credible sources of information. How do you know someone's liberal? He espouses liberal doctrine. So, no matter how plausible what you say may be, it will be ignored if you're not a liberal and if you are a liberal, of course, you probably agree with liberal views. This sort of close-mindedness makes liberals nearly impervious to any information that might undermine their beliefs.

^^^ tell me about that one I had to argue with a liberal today for 6 hours and 15 pages to prove he was lying and Obama did in fact meddle in Israels election

Rep. Elijah Cummings hits Obama while putting his foot in his mouth

) Liberalism creates a feedback loop. It is usually impossible for a non-liberal to change a liberal's mind about political issues because liberalism works like so: only liberals are credible sources of information. How do you know someone's liberal? He espouses liberal doctrine. So, no matter how plausible what you say may be, it will be ignored if you're not a liberal and if you are a liberal, of course, you probably agree with liberal views. This sort of close-mindedness makes liberals nearly impervious to any information that might undermine their beliefs.

^^^ tell me about that one I had to argue with a liberal today for 6 hours and 15 pages to prove he was lying and Obama did in fact meddle in Israels election

"Obama has been sending taxpayer dollars, at least $350,000 to fund anti-Likud, anti-Netanyahu groups in Israel for (the) election."
tom-mostlyfalse.png

Blog claims U.S. funded anti-Netanyahu election effort in Israel

"Obama has been sending taxpayer dollars, at least $350,000 to fund anti-Likud, anti-Netanyahu groups in Israel for (the) election."
tom-mostlyfalse.png

Here is the Senate report you stupid fuck

Majority Media | Media | Homeland Security & Governmental Affairs Committee

Senate Report: State Department Funded Effort to Overthrow Netanyahu

11:27 AM, JUL 12, 2016 | By JIM SWIFT

tom-mostlyfalse.png

The group received nearly $350,000 in grants from the U.S. State Department to support peace negotiations between Israelis and the Palestinian Authority over a 14-month grant period ending in November 2014. In December 2014, Israeli elections were called following the collapse of peace negotiations.

The Subcommittee’s investigation concludes that OneVoice Israel complied with the terms of its State Department grants.

...“While this report shows no wrongdoing by the Administration, and should put to rest such allegations, it certainly highlights deficiencies in the Department’s policies that should be addressed in order to best protect taxpayer dollars,”

OOPS, OBAMA HUH? LMAOROG

tom-mostlyfalse.png

The group received nearly $350,000 in grants from the U.S. State Department to support peace negotiations between Israelis and the Palestinian Authority over a 14-month grant period ending in November 2014. In December 2014, Israeli elections were called following the collapse of peace negotiations.

The Subcommittee’s investigation concludes that OneVoice Israel complied with the terms of its State Department grants.

...“While this report shows no wrongdoing by the Administration, and should put to rest such allegations, it certainly highlights deficiencies in the Department’s policies that should be addressed in order to best protect taxpayer dollars,”

OOPS, OBAMA HUH? LMAOROG

Yes they admitted they didn't do anything wrong

But it says they medded in Israels election..

God you liberals are stupid fucks.

The entire argument is Obama meddled in israels election

And god you liberals are like retarded children

tom-mostlyfalse.png

OOPS, OBAMA HUH? LMAOROG

Gawd, you kliowns are pathetic

....“While this report shows no wrongdoing by the Administration, and should put to rest such allegations"

tom-mostlyfalse.png

OOPS, OBAMA HUH? LMAOROG

....“While this report shows no wrongdoing by the Administration, and should put to rest such allegations"

Well you proved my point of this thread...

The question was did Obama meddle in Israels election?

The answer I proved was

YES

Comprehend ?

tom-mostlyfalse.png

OOPS, OBAMA HUH? LMAOROG

The answer I proved was

YES

Comprehend ?

459727d1343912390-right-wing-nut-jobs-showing-everyone-facepalm_by_iceman_3567.jpg

tom-mostlyfalse.png

OOPS, OBAMA HUH? LMAOROG

^^^

1) Liberalism creates a feedback loop. It is usually impossible for a non-liberal to change a liberal's mind about political issues because liberalism works like so: only liberals are credible sources of information. How do you knowsomeone's liberal? He espouses liberal doctrine. So, no matter how plausible what you say may be, it will be ignored if you're not a liberal and if you are a liberal, of course, you probably agree with liberal views. This sort of close-mindedness makes liberals nearly impervious to any information that might undermine their beliefs.

OOPS, OBAMA HUH? LMAOROG

The answer I proved was

YES

Comprehend ?

459727d1343912390-right-wing-nut-jobs-showing-everyone-facepalm_by_iceman_3567.jpg

The question was not if it was legal or not you stupid fuck

OOPS, OBAMA HUH? LMAOROG

The answer I proved was

YES

Comprehend ?

...While this report shows no wrongdoing by the Administration, and should put to rest such allegations, it certainly highlights deficiencies in the Department’s policies that should be addressed in order to best protect taxpayer dollars,”

The answer I proved was

YES

Comprehend ?

...While this report shows no wrongdoing by the Administration, and should put to rest such allegations, it certainly highlights deficiencies in the Department’s policies that should be addressed in order to best protect taxpayer dollars,”

Why do you keep embarrassing yourself and prove my OPs point

According to Israel law did Obama do anything illegal?/

Again the topic of that thread was Did Obama meddled in Israels election?..

The answer was yes

I just cut to the chase and start insulting and ridiculing them. Debating them is pointless.

I just cut to the chase and start insulting and ridiculing them. Debating them is pointless.

I know these guys are so retarded like that John kosh dude above, the thread was about did Obama meddle in Israels election of course he did, but this idiot wants to move the goal post to an irrelevant answer.

The answer I proved was

YES

Comprehend ?

Why do you keep embarrassing yourself and prove my OPs point

According to Israel law did Obama do anything illegal?/

Again the topic of that thread was Did Obama meddled in Israels election?..

The answer was yes

According to Russia law did they do anything illegal to meddle in the USA election and hack the DNC?

Forum List

Back