7 reasons why liberals are incapable of understanding the world

) Liberalism creates a feedback loop. It is usually impossible for a non-liberal to change a liberal's mind about political issues because liberalism works like so: only liberals are credible sources of information. How do you know someone's liberal? He espouses liberal doctrine. So, no matter how plausible what you say may be, it will be ignored if you're not a liberal and if you are a liberal, of course, you probably agree with liberal views. This sort of close-mindedness makes liberals nearly impervious to any information that might undermine their beliefs.

^^^ tell me about that one I had to argue with a liberal today for 6 hours and 15 pages to prove he was lying and Obama did in fact meddle in Israels election

Rep. Elijah Cummings hits Obama while putting his foot in his mouth

"Obama has been sending taxpayer dollars, at least $350,000 to fund anti-Likud, anti-Netanyahu groups in Israel for (the) election."
tom-mostlyfalse.png

Blog claims U.S. funded anti-Netanyahu election effort in Israel

Here is the Senate report you stupid fuck

Majority Media | Media | Homeland Security & Governmental Affairs Committee

Senate Report: State Department Funded Effort to Overthrow Netanyahu

11:27 AM, JUL 12, 2016 | By JIM SWIFT

The group received nearly $350,000 in grants from the U.S. State Department to support peace negotiations between Israelis and the Palestinian Authority over a 14-month grant period ending in November 2014. In December 2014, Israeli elections were called following the collapse of peace negotiations.

The Subcommittee’s investigation concludes that OneVoice Israel complied with the terms of its State Department grants.

...“While this report shows no wrongdoing by the Administration, and should put to rest such allegations, it certainly highlights deficiencies in the Department’s policies that should be addressed in order to best protect taxpayer dollars,”

OOPS, OBAMA HUH? LMAOROG

Yes they admitted they didn't do anything wrong

But it says they medded in Israels election..

God you liberals are stupid fucks.

The entire argument is Obama meddled in israels election

And god you liberals are like retarded children

You just hit on the eighth reason it's impossible to argue with liberals: they are stupid and incapable of committing logic. Even after you show them their claims are contradictory, they will continue to insist they are true.

Lol. I love it when the resident vegetables share retarded blog posts (without link) declaring something about da libruls.

It helps me "Understannding the wotld"

Why do you keep embarrassing yourself and prove my OPs point

According to Israel law did Obama do anything illegal?/

Again the topic of that thread was Did Obama meddled in Israels election?..

The answer was yes

Let me ask you this, if the programs' intent was to promote peace between Israel and the Palestinian's and it ended in November of 2014, how did it meddle in Israel's elections a month later?

) Liberalism creates a feedback loop. It is usually impossible for a non-liberal to change a liberal's mind about political issues because liberalism works like so: only liberals are credible sources of information. How do you know someone's liberal? He espouses liberal doctrine. So, no matter how plausible what you say may be, it will be ignored if you're not a liberal and if you are a liberal, of course, you probably agree with liberal views. This sort of close-mindedness makes liberals nearly impervious to any information that might undermine their beliefs.

^^^ tell me about that one I had to argue with a liberal today for 6 hours and 15 pages to prove he was lying and Obama did in fact meddle in Israels election

"Obama has been sending taxpayer dollars, at least $350,000 to fund anti-Likud, anti-Netanyahu groups in Israel for (the) election."
tom-mostlyfalse.png

The group received nearly $350,000 in grants from the U.S. State Department to support peace negotiations between Israelis and the Palestinian Authority over a 14-month grant period ending in November 2014. In December 2014, Israeli elections were called following the collapse of peace negotiations.

The Subcommittee’s investigation concludes that OneVoice Israel complied with the terms of its State Department grants.

...“While this report shows no wrongdoing by the Administration, and should put to rest such allegations, it certainly highlights deficiencies in the Department’s policies that should be addressed in order to best protect taxpayer dollars,”

OOPS, OBAMA HUH? LMAOROG

Yes they admitted they didn't do anything wrong

But it says they medded in Israels election..

God you liberals are stupid fucks.

The entire argument is Obama meddled in israels election

And god you liberals are like retarded children

You just hit on the eighth reason it's impossible to argue with liberals: they are stupid and incapable of committing logic. Even after you show them their claims are contradictory, they will continue to insist they are true.

I know and after you destroy them , a day later or so they will.post the same lie hoping no one will call them.on it.

Why do you keep embarrassing yourself and prove my OPs point

According to Israel law did Obama do anything illegal?/

Again the topic of that thread was Did Obama meddled in Israels election?..

The answer was yes

Let me ask you this, if the programs' intent was to promote peace between Israel and the Palestinian's and it ended in November of 2014, how did it meddle in Israel's elections a month later?

It's in the report and in the other thread.

One voice was using the funds to start up V15 ...go to that thread ...

Lol. I love it when the resident vegetables share retarded blog posts (without link) declaring something about da libruls.

Says the troll who couldn't tell me about the oath...

What is your IQ anyways 30?

By the way refute any of those 7 ? The first one has been proven with out a doubt

Says the troll who couldn't tell me about the oath...

What is your IQ anyways 30?

By the way refute any of those 7 ? The first one has been proven with out a doubt

Btw why do you need a link for?

tom-mostlyfalse.png

Nothing in that report states the money was used to overthrow Netanyahu. And how could it since there were no elections scheduled when the money was given. Netanyahu called for an election in December, 2014, after the money was given to OneVoice.

Netanyahu Fires Ministers and Calls for Elections

Dayam, you rightards are idiots. Even basic common sense eludes you.

This is so true about liberals
What are you from the Valley? "This is soooo true! cuz I'm sooo bitchin'"

7 Reasons Why Liberals Are Incapable of Understannding the wotld
You want to be taken seriously, yet you can't even spell simple words?

To understand American politics, you have to understand this fundamental law: Conservatives think liberals are stupid. Liberals think conservatives are evil.Charles Krauthammer
One of the Fox boys.

1) Liberalism creates a feedback loop. It is usually impossible for a non-liberal to change a liberal's mind about political issues because liberalism works like so: only liberals are credible sources of information. How do you know someone's liberal? He espouses liberal doctrine. So, no matter how plausible what you say may be, it will be ignored if you're not a liberal and if you are a liberal, of course, you probably agree with liberal views. This sort of close-mindedness makes liberals nearly impervious to any information that might undermine their beliefs.
If that was true, then why haven't I seen any conservatives admit they were wrong at this very message board? I, on the other hand, have admitted publically I was wrong on several occasions. I am a liberal. I am a leftist. According to Charlie's theory, I wouldn't be doing this.

2) Liberals sources of information are ever present. Conservatives are regularly exposed to the liberal viewpoint whether they want to be or not. That's not necessarily so for liberals. Imagine the average day for liberals. They get up and read their local newspaper. It has a liberal viewpoint. They take their kids to school, where the teachers are liberal. Then they go to work, listen to NPR which has a liberal viewpoint on the way home, and then turn on the nightly news which also skews leftward. From there, they turn on TV and watch shows created by liberals that lean to the left, if they have any political viewpoint at all. Unless liberals actively seek out conservative viewpoints, which is unlikely, the only conservative arguments they're probably going to hear are going to be through the heavily distorted, poorly translated, deeply skeptical lens of other liberals
Who reads the local newspaper when they get up? Maybe Ward Cleaver? For me personally, I don't read anything. I listen to sports on the radio on my way into work. Fox sports. That last part is not true, I just said it for effect. I listen to ESPN.

3)Liberals emphasize feeling superior, not superior results.Liberalism is all about appearances, not outcomes. What matters to liberals is how a program makes them FEEL about themselves, not whether it works or not. Thus a program like Headstart, which sounds good because it's designed to help children read, makes liberals feel good about themselves, even though the program doesn't work and wastes billions
Again, that's not my view, but it is better than conservative programs that are designed to screw this country like the AHCA.

4) Liberals are big believers in moral relativism. This spins them round and round because if the only thing that's wrong is saying that there's an absolute moral code, then you lose your ability to tell cause from effect, good from bad, and right from wrong. Taking being non-judgmental to the level that liberals do leaves them paralyzed, pondering "why they hate us" because they feel incapable of saying, “That's wrong," and doing something about
That's one thing I'm definitely not, I'll tell you just how fucked you are and I'm not shy in saying so.

5)Liberals tend to view people as parts of groups, not individuals. One of the prejudices of liberalism is that they see everyone as part of a group, not as an individual. This can lead to rather bizarre disparities when say, a man from a group that they consider to be powerless, impoverished victims becomes the leader of the free world -- and he's challenged by a group of lower middle class white people who've banded together because individually they're powerless.
Really? Is that why this entire OP speaks of "liberals" as if they were one entity, with one voice and one united goal? The "liberal" group? Is that what you're projecting? And when I say "you", I'm not speaking to "you" as a conservative, I'm speaking to "you" personally, bear-man.

6) Liberals take a dim view of personal responsibility. Who's at fault if a criminal commits a crime? The criminal or society? If someone creates a business and becomes a millionaire, is that the result of hard work and talent or luck? If you're dirt poor, starving, and haven't worked in 5 years, is that a personal failing or a failure of the state?
This is quite a hoot when you consider it is coming from a group (now I'm speaking to you as conservatives) that had to make shit up to criticize Obama about, enacts laws that protect 1% of the population and makes sure there are no opportunities left for people to make a better life for themselves through hard work.

7) Liberals give themselves far too much credit just for being liberal.
It is interesting that out of 7 stories, you only gave 1 example to prove your claim.

It's in the report and in the other thread.

One voice was using the funds to start up V15 ...go to that thread ...
I went to the thread and I went to the link. The link didn't say how the program was meddling in the election and I'm not going to sift through 15 webpages to find your point. Why can't you just tell me your point? Why do I have to be Sherlock Holmes to find it?

I just cut to the chase and start insulting and ridiculing them. Debating them is pointless.

I know these guys are so retarded like that John kosh dude above, the thread was about did Obama meddle in Israels election of course he did, but this idiot wants to move the goal post to an irrelevant answer.

You're fucking deranged. :cuckoo:

How did Obama meddle in an election that wasn't scheduled until after the money was given?

giphy.gif

I just cut to the chase and start insulting and ridiculing them. Debating them is pointless.

I know these guys are so retarded like that John kosh dude above, the thread was about did Obama meddle in Israels election of course he did, but this idiot wants to move the goal post to an irrelevant answer.

How did Obama meddle in an election that wasn't scheduled until after the money was given?

giphy.gif

Again you fucking asshole moron did you read the god damn report ?

tom-mostlyfalse.png

Nothing in that report states the money was used to overthrow Netanyahu. And how could it since there were no elections scheduled when the money was given. Netanyahu called for an election in December, 2014, after the money was given to OneVoice.

Netanyahu Fires Ministers and Calls for Elections

Dayam, you rightards are idiots. Even basic common sense eludes you.

You refuse to go to that link huh cock sucker?

OK I will argue it again

From politico

Senate report: State Dept. grant also aided campaign to unseat Netanyahu

Facebook

The report found no wrongdoing by the State Department. | AP Photo/Oded Balilty, File

By BURGESS EVERETT

07/12/2016 11:49 AM EDT

Updated 07/12/2016 12:23 PM EDT

A State Department grant intended to rally support for peace between Israel and Palestine also helped set up political infrastructure that was later used for a campaign opposing Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu in 2015, according to a bipartisan Senate investigative report released on Tuesday.

The report found no legal wrongdoing by the State Department, since the $349,000 in grants for OneVoice were used to further the Middle East process as intended. But shortly after Netanyahu called an election for 2015, the voter databases constructed with the grant money were activated for Victory 15, an unsuccessful effort to defeat Netanyahu.

Story Continued Below

Sens. Rob Portman (R-Ohio) and Claire McCaskill (D-Mo.) each signed off on the investigation, which was conducted by Portman’s Permanent Subcommittee on Investigations. In releasing the report, Portman criticized the State Department for lax oversight and for undermining a U.S. ally.

“The State Department ignored warning signs and funded a politically active group in a politically sensitive environment with inadequate safeguards,” Portman said. “It is completely unacceptable that U.S. taxpayer dollars were used to build a political campaign infrastructure that was deployed — immediately after the grant ended — against the leader of our closest ally in the Middle East.”

The investigation is notable for its bipartisan sheen. McCaskill highlighted the conclusion that it showed “no wrongdoing” by President Barack Obama’s administration but said the report “certainly highlights deficiencies in the Department’s policies that should be addressed in order to best protect taxpayer dollars.”

giphy.gif

Can you comprehend this part?

The State Department ignored warning signs and funded a politically active group in a politically sensitive environment with inadequate safeguards,” Portman said. “It is completely unacceptable that U.S. taxpayer dollars were used to build a political campaign infrastructure that was deployed — immediately after the grant ended

OK I will argue it again

From politico

Facebook

The report found no wrongdoing by the State Department. | AP Photo/Oded Balilty, File

By BURGESS EVERETT

A State Department grant intended to rally support for peace between Israel and Palestine also helped set up political infrastructure that was later used for a campaign opposing Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu in 2015, according to a bipartisan Senate investigative report released on Tuesday.

The report found no legal wrongdoing by the State Department, since the $349,000 in grants for OneVoice were used to further the Middle East process as intended. But shortly after Netanyahu called an election for 2015, the voter databases constructed with the grant money were activated for Victory 15, an unsuccessful effort to defeat Netanyahu.

Story Continued Below

Sens. Rob Portman (R-Ohio) and Claire McCaskill (D-Mo.) each signed off on the investigation, which was conducted by Portman’s Permanent Subcommittee on Investigations. In releasing the report, Portman criticized the State Department for lax oversight and for undermining a U.S. ally.

“The State Department ignored warning signs and funded a politically active group in a politically sensitive environment with inadequate safeguards,” Portman said. “It is completely unacceptable that U.S. taxpayer dollars were used to build a political campaign infrastructure that was deployed — immediately after the grant ended — against the leader of our closest ally in the Middle East.”

The investigation is notable for its bipartisan sheen. McCaskill highlighted the conclusion that it showed “no wrongdoing” by President Barack Obama’s administration but said the report “certainly highlights deficiencies in the Department’s policies that should be addressed in order to best protect taxpayer dollars.”
Now I get it. This is what you are angry about? This? What specifically is pissing you off? And WTF does this have to do with liberals not understanding the world?

The State Department ignored warning signs and funded a politically active group in a politically sensitive environment with inadequate safeguards,” Portman said. “It is completely unacceptable that U.S. taxpayer dollars were used to build a political campaign infrastructure that was deployed — immediately after the grant ended

I guess it is better to waste $5 trillion US taxpayer dollars on some bullshit, made up war with zero return for that investment?

OK I will argue it again

From politico

Facebook

By BURGESS EVERETT

Story Continued Below

Now I get it. This is what you are angry about? This? What specifically is pissing you off? And WTF does this have to do with liberals not understanding the world?

What? I don't give a damn, what pisses me off is liberals keep saying that the same shit over and over they know is a lie.

Watch Faun is one of those bitchs

I guess it is better to waste $5 trillion US taxpayer dollars on some bullshit, made up war with zero return for that investment?
That's not the argument ..

giphy.gif

What about this part?

http://thehill.com/policy/internati...r-obama-role-in-election-larger-than-reported

V15 was viewed as part of a broader campaign to oust Netanyahu. The groupwas linked to Washington-based nonprofit OneVoice Movement, which reportedly received $350,000 in State Department grants. Money to OneVoice stopped flowing in November, officials said, before the Israeli elections.
http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-brief...nel-reportedly-probing-anti-netanyahu-funding

It’s confirmed that there is a bipartisan Permanent Subcommittee inquiry into OneVoice’s funding of V15,” an unnamed source told Fox.

V15 is viewed as part of a broader effort to oust Netanyahu.

“The Permanent Subcommittee on Investigations does not comment on ongoing investigations,” Caitlin Conant, spokeswoman for the subcommittee's chairman, Sen. Rob Portman (R-Ohio), told Fox.

OneVoice reportedly received $350,000 in State Department grants, though funding stopped in November, officials said earlier this year, before the Israeli elections were announced and V15 started.

OneVoice's Payton Knopf said the group "will not be set back by baseless distractions."

"OneVoice is eager to cooperate with any inquiry, and after a fair examination, we are confident no wrong doing will be found," Knopf said in a statement shared with The Hill.

In January, Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Texas) and Rep. Lee Zeldin (R-N.Y.) asked Secretary of State John Kerry about its funding of the group. Last week, they inquired about the group's nonprofit status..

Forum List

Back