7 reasons why liberals are incapable of understanding the world

Can you comprehend this part?

The State Department ignored warning signs and funded a politically active group in a politically sensitive environment with inadequate safeguards,” Portman said. “It is completely unacceptable that U.S. taxpayer dollars were used to build a political campaign infrastructure that was deployed — immediately after the grant ended

I guess it is better to waste $5 trillion US taxpayer dollars on some bullshit, made up war with zero return for that investment?

I will never get why liberals protect people at all cost to the point of losing Congress seats like with Obama care, or go to jail like Susan did over white water...or these continuous liberal lyers on here..

Dude I am not talking about you..
One of the normal honest liberals which it seems it's a rare breed on the internet.

) Liberalism creates a feedback loop. It is usually impossible for a non-liberal to change a liberal's mind about political issues because liberalism works like so: only liberals are credible sources of information. How do you know someone's liberal? He espouses liberal doctrine. So, no matter how plausible what you say may be, it will be ignored if you're not a liberal and if you are a liberal, of course, you probably agree with liberal views. This sort of close-mindedness makes liberals nearly impervious to any information that might undermine their beliefs.

^^^ tell me about that one I had to argue with a liberal today for 6 hours and 15 pages to prove he was lying and Obama did in fact meddle in Israels election

Rep. Elijah Cummings hits Obama while putting his foot in his mouth

"Obama has been sending taxpayer dollars, at least $350,000 to fund anti-Likud, anti-Netanyahu groups in Israel for (the) election."
tom-mostlyfalse.png

Blog claims U.S. funded anti-Netanyahu election effort in Israel

Here is the Senate report you stupid fuck

Majority Media | Media | Homeland Security & Governmental Affairs Committee

Senate Report: State Department Funded Effort to Overthrow Netanyahu

11:27 AM, JUL 12, 2016 | By JIM SWIFT

What a classic example of the Liberal distortion feedback loop!

) Liberalism creates a feedback loop. It is usually impossible for a non-liberal to change a liberal's mind about political issues because liberalism works like so: only liberals are credible sources of information. How do you know someone's liberal? He espouses liberal doctrine. So, no matter how plausible what you say may be, it will be ignored if you're not a liberal and if you are a liberal, of course, you probably agree with liberal views. This sort of close-mindedness makes liberals nearly impervious to any information that might undermine their beliefs.

^^^ tell me about that one I had to argue with a liberal today for 6 hours and 15 pages to prove he was lying and Obama did in fact meddle in Israels election

"Obama has been sending taxpayer dollars, at least $350,000 to fund anti-Likud, anti-Netanyahu groups in Israel for (the) election."
tom-mostlyfalse.png

What a classic example of the Liberal distortion feedback loop!

No kidding I post the 7 and these guys come on posting what my OP was talking about.... lol

I see "bear" is busy trying to convince everyone the democratic party is worse than the one that nominated dumbfuck donald trump. The great champion of christian conservative values that is on his fourth marriage and likes to grab pussy. lol

I see "bear" is busy trying to convince everyone the democratic party is worse than the one that nominated dumbfuck donald trump. The great champion of christian conservative values that is on his fourth marriage and likes to grab pussy. lol

Trump's a known liar how do you know he told the truth when he said he grabbed pussy? Do you take his word for it....?

tell me about that one I had to argue with a liberal today for 6 hours and 15 pages to prove he was lying and Obama did in fact meddle in Israels election

Proof of the complete delusionality of the Right!
You got your lying scum America-hating ass handed to you by the TIMELINE of events, and you are so stupid to think you won the debate that you link to your humiliation as a victory lap!!! :cuckoo:

Trump's a known liar how do you know he told the truth when he said he grabbed pussy? Do you take his word for it....?

Apparently "conservative republicans" that are deluded think trump is a good christian man. Evangelicals voted for him overwhelmingly. Shows they are fake christians that would vote for a crackwhore if they were republican. Barack Obama is a better christian than trump or most of his voters.

You already tried to pass that Republican Majority SUMMARY of the report as the actual report and had your lie exposed, so what does any lying scum CON$ervoFascist do, they run away from the thread where they were made a fool of and post the same exposed lies in another unrelated thread hoping not to be exposed again.

Apparently "conservative republicans" that are deluded think trump is a good christian man. Evangelicals voted for him overwhelmingly. Shows they are fake christians that would vote for a crackwhore if they were republican. Barack Obama is a better christian than trump or most of his voters.

Who is deluded? I have been saying it for at least 2 years on hear trump is a liberal ..

How come you won't answer my question

tom-mostlyfalse.png

The group received nearly $350,000 in grants from the U.S. State Department to support peace negotiations between Israelis and the Palestinian Authority over a 14-month grant period ending in November 2014. In December 2014, Israeli elections were called following the collapse of peace negotiations.

The Subcommittee’s investigation concludes that OneVoice Israel complied with the terms of its State Department grants.

...“While this report shows no wrongdoing by the Administration, and should put to rest such allegations, it certainly highlights deficiencies in the Department’s policies that should be addressed in order to best protect taxpayer dollars,”

OOPS, OBAMA HUH? LMAOROG

Yes they admitted they didn't do anything wrong

But it says they medded in Israels election..

God you liberals are stupid fucks.

The entire argument is Obama meddled in israels election

And god you liberals are like retarded children

Yeah, the GOP argument is that Obama "meddled" in an election BEFORE the EARLY election was even called for by NaziYahoo!!!!!!

Who is deluded? I have been saying it for at least 2 years on hear trump is a liberal ..

Trump is a far right republican and represents the party and their voters.

You already tried to pass that Republican Majority SUMMARY of the report as the actual report and had your lie exposed, so what does any lying scum CON$ervoFascist do, they run away from the thread where they were made a fool of and post the same exposed lies in another unrelated thread hoping not to be exposed again.

I didn't run away

The question was did Obama meddle in Israels election?
The answer I proved was
YES
Comprehend ?
Sure, it is "yes" only if Obama and Bird knew that NaziYahoo would call for EARLY elections years before he did. :cuckoo:

I didn't run away for the millioth time I proved Obama medeled in the election

Your are a classic what number one talks about..

Liberalism creates a feedback loop. It is usually impossible for a non-liberal to change a liberal's mind about political issues because liberalism works like so: only liberals are credible sources of information. How do you know someone's liberal? He espouses liberal doctrine. So, no matter how plausible what you say may be, it will be ignored if you're not a liberal and if you are a liberal, of course, you probably agree with liberal views. This sort of close-mindedness makes liberals nearly impervious to any information that might undermine their beliefs.

Because the liar DENIED it after he was exposed.

So then you believed him after words?

Again I gave you so many links from.left medai and right that all say Obama medeled in Israel election..yet you say they are all wrong and only you know the truth?

Again the topic of that thread was Did Obama meddled in Israels election?..
The answer was yes
Only if Obama sent Bird to Israel in 2013 to meddle in a special EARLY election scheduled for March 2015 that no one knew about because it didn't exist until it was called for in Dec 2014. :cuckoo:

Trump is a far right republican and represents the party and their voters.

You're an idiot he is a liberal just like you, that's why you can't stand him

Again the topic of that thread was Did Obama meddled in Israels election?..
The answer was yes
Only if Obama sent Bird to Israel in 2013 to meddle in a special EARLY election scheduled for March 2015 that no one knew about because it didn't exist until it was called for in Dec 2014. :cuckoo:

See you are so what the OP says....

Again

I have the bi partisian Senate report on my side

The right wing media

The left wing media

They all say Obama meddled in Israels election..

What do you have? Some parrort talking poins from the democrat underground..

Liberalism creates a feedback loop. It is usually impossible for a non-liberal to change a liberal's mind about political issues because liberalism works like so: only liberals are credible sources of information. How do you know someone's liberal? He espouses liberal doctrine. So, no matter how plausible what you say may be, it will be ignored if you're not a liberal and if you are a liberal, of course, you probably agree with liberal views. This sort of close-mindedness makes liberals nearly impervious to any information that might undermine their beliefs.

Forum List

Back