6.6 billion in the trash can

Why do you think the program was done without one single attempt to follow the money????????

Because they already had a plan to make it disapear.

The Bush gov't blindly throwing money around in Iraq, thank God Obama isn't throwing billions around blindly to Al-Qaeda in Libya.

Rather than worry about the disasters from the past, why not worry about the current disasters TM? Or did Bush force Obama to warmonger in Libya?

Well yes but its so much more instructive to express Righteous indignation of events that took place 7 years ago then worry about what's happening today.

To do that Truth Really Would Matter then..... and we can't have that now can we

how about stimulus since the stimulus did work.

Can you imagine the Con outrage if a dem president did this money grap and vanish?

Im sure when all is said and done we will find all sorts of "accounting errors" when it comes to the stimulus money.

We should be grateful, at least in the US we keep our graft and losses from side stuff to a minimum. In some areas of the world the majority of the cash goes down the money hole.

So we bagged up money in gunnysacks, and sent it off to different Iraqi agencies. And then we expected the money to be put to use rebuilding Iraq. I don't care how honest of a person one may be, handing someone a bag full of $100 bills is going to make even the most honest person think about keeping some of it, if not all of it, for themselves. Now just think what the dishonest person would do being given cash in such a manner. It just makes you want to laugh except for the fact that it was our money.

It was the absolute worst way to transport liquidity to a foreign government, imaginable. The Bush administration put pallets of cash on cargo planes and sent them to Iraq. That, right off, is a huge problem.

Let me get this strait... Dems who have been in power (House Senate) since 2006 then later to be in absolute power (2008) hold no responsibility in your eyes TM? Maybe you can so the dems before 2006 even voting against the Iraq war? Then the Dems blow 700billion on a wasted failed Stimulus that didn't live up to a single claim it said it would do and you're here bitching about Republicans only?

No no you fat retarded child... Both parties have helped to fuck over this country.

Why do you think the program was done without one single attempt to follow the money????????

The Bush gov't blindly throwing money around in Iraq, thank God Obama isn't throwing billions around blindly to Al-Qaeda in Libya.

Rather than worry about the disasters from the past, why not worry about the current disasters TM? Or did Bush force Obama to warmonger in Libya?

Well yes but its so much more instructive to express Righteous indignation of events that took place 7 years ago then worry about what's happening today.

To do that Truth Really Would Matter then..... and we can't have that now can we

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

what a brainwashed fool you are.

It is possible to think about the past, present and future all together.

As a matter of fact its what smart people do.

Only idiots try to think of everything as if it exsisted in a void.

One of the reason you righties HATE smart people is they see the world in persepctive instead of hung in a partisan void.

Yes, we could, but I wonder... what do you think we should use it on instead? I really am curious as to your answer.

In a perfect world, with actual accountants, it could have been used to NOT borrow that amount of what we did, or now that we did, a throw down the hole on the principle, rather than the interest.

In the long run, neither of those are a drop in the bucket, but that is NO excuse for adding to it all.

So we bagged up money in gunnysacks, and sent it off to different Iraqi agencies. And then we expected the money to be put to use rebuilding Iraq. I don't care how honest of a person one may be, handing someone a bag full of $100 bills is going to make even the most honest person think about keeping some of it, if not all of it, for themselves. Now just think what the dishonest person would do being given cash in such a manner. It just makes you want to laugh except for the fact that it was our money.

It was the absolute worst way to transport liquidity to a foreign government, imaginable. The Bush administration put pallets of cash on cargo planes and sent them to Iraq. That, right off, is a huge problem.

My thoughts exactly.

Why on earth would they transport cash in that manner these days while with the pushing of just a few computer keys they can transfer that in a heartbeat?

Almost makes this story suspect on that matter alone.

Immie

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

what a brainwashed fool you are.

It is possible to think about the past, present and future all together.

As a matter of fact its what smart people do.

Only idiots try to think of everything as if it exsisted in a void.

One of the reason you righties HATE smart people is they see the world in persepctive instead of hung in a partisan void.

You're not really implying you are smart are you?

They sent that cash with NO tracking people.

They did it on purpose.

Oh gawd, the fat, degreeless, uneducated TM is now telling us all that "righties" (anyone that does not agree with her proven failed Government structures) hate educated/smart people...

So again TM, what's your education background or do you really just try and attach yourself like a parasite to a group of people (educated people) while they are out there living their lives not noticing you're pathetic waste of existence?

My Girlfriend (of 8 years) has her doctorate and being how well I know her I can tell you strait up, you 2 would agree on just about nothing.

But U.S. officials often didn't have time or staff to keep strict financial controls.

The odds. What are the fucking ODDS that the US government, under the GOVERNMENT hating republican administration found that a reasonable COST cutting measure would be to deregulate government expenditure?

I didn't see it Bob, did YOU see it Dick? Nope, I didn't see it Stew, did YOU see it Harry? Nope I didn't see it Tom...fucking priceless.

You didn't read the article either, it's Iraqi money

how about stimulus since the stimulus did work.

Can you imagine the Con outrage if a dem president did this money grap and vanish?

Im sure when all is said and done we will find all sorts of "accounting errors" when it comes to the stimulus money.

We should be grateful, at least in the US we keep our graft and losses from side stuff to a minimum. In some areas of the world the majority of the cash goes down the money hole.

WE should be grateful. Are you fucking kidding me? WE should be an informed and consulted electorate, and not AFTER the fact, but BEFORE the fact.

Every and each penny spent on the common good should be counted and debated and have each and every one of us protest against, but THAT money? THAT money we should piss away and simple be THANKFUL it wasn't more.

OkAY :eusa_whistle:

Um, if you bothered to read the article, you'd see that it was Iraqi money in the first place

But U.S. officials often didn't have time or staff to keep strict financial controls.

The odds. What are the fucking ODDS that the US government, under the GOVERNMENT hating republican administration found that a reasonable COST cutting measure would be to deregulate government expenditure?

I didn't see it Bob, did YOU see it Dick? Nope, I didn't see it Stew, did YOU see it Harry? Nope I didn't see it Tom...fucking priceless.

You didn't read the article either, it's Iraqi money

Was it loaded on pallets from OUR treasury? Why, yes, I believe it was.

Forum List

Back