6.6 billion in the trash can

They sent that cash with NO tracking people.

They did it on purpose.
And you want to increase gubmint bureaucracy because..... why? You like this kinda stuff? You think it's not been done EVERYWHERE in the government?

It's not like the bureaucrat will get in trouble for this fuckup. And if he did, he'll just quit, and be rehired in a different department.

Let me get this straight.

Lack of government oversight and the failure of deregulation is proof positive that government oversight does not work and that MORE deregulation is required.

Alice to the Mad Hatter: We have arrived.
Pinky to the Brain: We are redundant.

they have bought the crazy town metality and only think with their partisan level amped up to 11

This month, the Pentagon and the Iraqi government are finally closing the books on the program that handled all those Benjamins. But despite years of audits and investigations, U.S. Defense officials still cannot say what happened to $6.6 billion in cash — enough to run the Los Angeles Unified School District or the Chicago Public Schools for a year, among many other things.

For the first time, federal auditors are suggesting that some or all of the cash may have been stolen, not just mislaid in an accounting error. Stuart Bowen, special inspector general for Iraq reconstruction, an office created by Congress, said the missing $6.6 billion may be "the largest theft of funds in national history."

the facts are in the article folks

Flow of Funds Chart

Iraq -> $6.6B -> USA

USA -> $6.6B -> Iraq

Any questions?

They sent that cash with NO tracking people.

They did it on purpose.
And you want to increase gubmint bureaucracy because..... why? You like this kinda stuff? You think it's not been done EVERYWHERE in the government?

It's not like the bureaucrat will get in trouble for this fuckup. And if he did, he'll just quit, and be rehired in a different department.

Let me get this straight.

Lack of government oversight and the failure of deregulation is proof positive that government oversight does not work and that MORE deregulation is required.

Alice to the Mad Hatter: We have arrived.
Pinky to the Brain: We are redundant.

Government needs to shrink, cut spending on social and military and things like this will be less likely to happen and happen on small scales... That's why the constitution is for limited Government, it corrupts itself and has zero accountability... Look at Obama expanding Afghanistan, still in Iraq and started 2 new wars...

This month, the Pentagon and the Iraqi government are finally closing the books on the program that handled all those Benjamins. But despite years of audits and investigations, U.S. Defense officials still cannot say what happened to $6.6 billion in cash — enough to run the Los Angeles Unified School District or the Chicago Public Schools for a year, among many other things.

For the first time, federal auditors are suggesting that some or all of the cash may have been stolen, not just mislaid in an accounting error. Stuart Bowen, special inspector general for Iraq reconstruction, an office created by Congress, said the missing $6.6 billion may be "the largest theft of funds in national history."

Nobody that I have seen has Disputed the Article or Disputed the Lost 6.6 Billion what I have seen people question is your sudden Indignation over something that occurred 7 years ago which on the face of it is extremely laughable given what is going on today.

Flow of Funds Chart

Iraq -> $6.6B -> USA

USA -> $6.6B -> Iraq

Any questions?

Except there is no proof who Got the money.

I know you dont care.

You dont care about anything but the right wing.

Robert I am smart and so are you.

why are you trying to use "smart" as an insult?

Oh really, what’s your background in higher education?

Remember you hate higher education

YES! TM NAILES It.... Because like I said in the very thread, my Girlfriend of 8 years has a doctorate and BAM! TM called it, I hate her...

Can you answer the simple fucking question or not TM? What is your higher education?

Flow of Funds Chart

Iraq -> $6.6B -> USA

USA -> $6.6B -> Iraq

Any questions?

Except there is no proof who Got the money.

I know you dont care.

You dont care about anything but the right wing.

When did you actually read the article, it was after I quoted from it, right?

Nobody that I have seen has Disputed the Article or Disputed the Lost 6.6 Billion what I have seen people question is your sudden Indignation over something that occurred 7 years ago which on the face of it is extremely laughable given what is going on today.

Not one of you seemed outraged that your republican assholes shipped a mountain of money into a war zone and then threw it to the wind.

This is a current news story and YES crime matters even if its 7 years old.

You just dont like that your team is full of either idiots or theifs , I think its both.

History should NEVER be forgotten you partisan hack

Not one of you seemed outraged that your republican assholes shipped a mountain of money into a war zone and then threw it to the wind.

You just dont like that your team is full of either idiots or theifs , I think its both.

MOST people on the right were not happy about Iraq... MOST, do you get that?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

ONLY AFTER it was proven to be the disastor we told you it would be.

No because even a Brain Dead Person would recognize the need for cash in order to start rebuilding the Nation.......No TM people were not going to be running around asking "Do you take American Express" in order to get people to start working on the process of rebuilding.

LOL you are one funny SOB in a sick sort of way

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

ONLY AFTER it was proven to be the disastor we told you it would be.

DO you realllllllly want me to show you the numbers of people on BOTH sides that supported Iraq at the start?

Try and remember I'm a "Ron Paul Republican" and that means I never supported it, even when you did... Now.... TM...

What is your higher education, please?

Yes, we could use this cash right now. I'm glad you are starting to realize what us conservatives have been saying for years about wasting taxpayer money. Will you now agree to cut spending and protect our money?

TM is so upset by money being wasted she support the Iraq, Afghanistan and Pakistan wars...

Forum List

Back