5 Republican Facts That Every American Should Be Mad About

Let's see...

Conservative #1: you lefties live in a CONSTANT state of anger

#2: Liberal Weenie Opinions on Republicans That You Wont Really Give a Damn About'

3. A dirtbag spreading dirt

4. See what happens when the lefty idiots get their asses handed to them a couple or so times in a row.

5. Anew day Anew snit

6. lol, here we go with the LEFT jumping in to dump on the dead guy.

gotta have something or someone to dump on I guess.

Etc.

1. Ronald Reagan was AWFUL.

The golden boy and savior of the Republican Party, Ronald Reagan , is often made out to be the best thing this country has had in our history. What you won’t hear on right-wing TV and radio like Fox News and Rush Limbaugh is that Reagan nearly tripled the national debt.

2. Universal Health Care could have happened in 1993.

In 1993 health care reform was all the rage. President Bill Clinton placed his wife, the First Lady Hillary Clinton, as the face of the program. Promising all Americans to finally receive the care that many other nations had, Hilary Clinton tried to drive this message home not just to average Americans but also spent plenty of time in Congress.

3. Medicare should be covering all of us by now, if LBJ had his way.

In 1965, when President Lyndon B. Johnson signed into law the Social Security Act of 1965 as add-ons to the existing Social Security bill, he had in mind full universal health care for all Americans.

4. ”Big” government is NOT the problem.

From moderates to extremists, every conservative can agree on one thing. Government is the enemy. From Ronald Reagan’s famous quote to the loud mouths on talk radio, the idea of Government in your life has been drilled into people’s heads as a negative. What most of these Americans don’t realize is how much they use and like a strong government.

5. The Bush Tax Cuts are even worse than you thought.

Continuing on with “Reaganomics”, George Bush enacted his “Bush Tax Cuts” in 2001 and 2003. According to the non-partisan Congressional Research Service, they estimated a loss in revenue over a 10 year period of just under $3 trillion. If you include the interest that needs to be paid, you can add another $606 billion, for a total of $3.6 trillion.

5 Republican Facts That Every American Should Be Mad About | Addicting Info

As an aid to you in future posts, please review the following definitions:

fact   /fækt/ Show Spelled[fakt] Show IPA
noun
1. something that actually exists; reality; truth: Your fears have no basis in fact.
2. something known to exist or to have happened: Space travel is now a fact.
3. a truth known by actual experience or observation; something known to be true: Scientists gather facts about plant growth.
4. something said to be true or supposed to have happened: The facts given by the witness are highly questionable.

o·pin·ion   /əˈpɪnyən/ Show Spelled[uh-pin-yuhn] Show IPA
noun
1. a belief or judgment that rests on grounds insufficient to produce complete certainty.
2. a personal view, attitude, or appraisal.

:lol:

This takes the cake. After 9/11 no one was going, oh the CIA/NSA/HOMELAND SECURITY boys are keeping us safe. They were going "Bush kept us safe".

Had "Seal Team 6" failed. No one..not one of you guys would be going "That damn incompetent Seal Team 6 fuck up". You would be going "Fucking Obama fucked up".

you really don't know much about me or my posting habits, do you.

Bush kept us safe. So has Obama. That has little to do with who killed Bin Laden. Whomever the sitting president would have been would have given the same green light. It was the right call, based on the informaton at hand, and I commend Obama for making it. However, he did not personally pull the mission off. The military, and specifically ST6 did that.

THEY, not Obama, Bush, Clinton or anyone else... GOT Bin Laden.

Hey Sallow!!

Love how you whine like a little girl how I'd reverse myself if ST6 didn't get Bin Laden, then disappear like a fart in the wind when I compliment Obama, thus disturbing your pretty little pre-determined picture that I could never possibly say anything nice about him.

Answering your own posts then complain about whining like a little girl?

That's rich dude.

Fact: Reaganism was a total disaster- Reagan's fegups in Iraq and Afghan led to the stupidest wars ever, his Voodoo led to the 2nd Pub Great Depression, and the end of the Fairness Doctrine led to brainwashed dittoheads and the braindead Tea Party....

The golden boy and savior of the Republican Party, Ronald Reagan , is often made out to be the best thing this country has had in our history. What you won’t hear on right-wing TV and radio like Fox News and Rush Limbaugh is that Reagan nearly tripled the national debt.

In 1993 health care reform was all the rage. President Bill Clinton placed his wife, the First Lady Hillary Clinton, as the face of the program. Promising all Americans to finally receive the care that many other nations had, Hilary Clinton tried to drive this message home not just to average Americans but also spent plenty of time in Congress.

In 1965, when President Lyndon B. Johnson signed into law the Social Security Act of 1965 as add-ons to the existing Social Security bill, he had in mind full universal health care for all Americans.

From moderates to extremists, every conservative can agree on one thing. Government is the enemy. From Ronald Reagan’s famous quote to the loud mouths on talk radio, the idea of Government in your life has been drilled into people’s heads as a negative. What most of these Americans don’t realize is how much they use and like a strong government.

Continuing on with “Reaganomics”, George Bush enacted his “Bush Tax Cuts” in 2001 and 2003. According to the non-partisan Congressional Research Service, they estimated a loss in revenue over a 10 year period of just under $3 trillion. If you include the interest that needs to be paid, you can add another $606 billion, for a total of $3.6 trillion.

noun
1. something that actually exists; reality; truth: Your fears have no basis in fact.
3. a truth known by actual experience or observation; something known to be true: Scientists gather facts about plant growth.
4. something said to be true or supposed to have happened: The facts given by the witness are highly questionable.

noun
1. a belief or judgment that rests on grounds insufficient to produce complete certainty.

An aid from you??? Don't make me laugh. Take your, "aid" and shove it where the sun don't shine. I'm sick to death of you hateful tea baggers and your warped minds. If only you could return to the century that you belong to and take your hate and intolerance with you. There is no place for you here.

noun

noun

An aid from you??? Don't make me laugh. Take your, "aid" and shove it where the sun don't shine. I'm sick to death of you hateful tea baggers and your warped minds. If only you could return to the century that you belong to and take your hate and intolerance with you. There is no place for you here.
KerryWonOhio? Is that you?

Where in the hell do some people come up with all these goofy sites.

No wonder they are always in a STATE OF OUTRAGE.

And they post as a FACT that Reagan was AWFUL, and we are just suppose TO BELIEVE IT.

LOL as well.

I loved Reagan.

Thought he was a great Prez.

I voted for him twice and would vote for him today if he were running.

He would straighten out this mess that Bush and Barry have left. No doubt in my mind. He wasn't called the great communicator for nothing.

Govt isn't the solution. Govt is the problem. You betcha on that one.

Where in the hell do some people come up with all these goofy sites.

No wonder they are always in a STATE OF OUTRAGE.

And they post as a FACT that Reagan was AWFUL, and we are just suppose TO BELIEVE IT.

Yes!

Now you got it!!

That's EXACTLY HOW THEY WORK

That's how FDR became Great

Joe McCarty Blacklisted Hollywood people and Intellectuals

Tea Party are Hostage Taking Terrorists

They are a collective with a hive mind

Forum List

Back