5 Republican Facts That Every American Should Be Mad About

Turned tail?

What the fuck are you talking about. During the campaign Obama said that's the war we should have fought.

And by the way..and ESCALATION IS NOT TURNING TAIL.

Oh..and as for Osama?

‪Bush: Truly not concerned about bin Laden (short version)‬‏ - YouTube

President Reagan Funded him.
So did Poppa Bush.
Sonny Bush Opened a business with his half brother. Then simply "forgot" where the guy was..
President Obama got him

Don't you forget it.

Bin Laden was funded while they where fighting the Russians, who where our enemies during the cold war. Obama did not get him, the seals got him during the Obama administration off of information gathered through enhanced interrogation tactics "That Obama was against". Had Palin or any other Republican been president at this time he would have been killed under their watch as well, would you gladly give them credit as well? I doubt it, but that's neither here nor there.

:lol:

You do know they were getting reports about how brutal the muj were to the Russians they captured, right? In fact..the CIA had to step in on the head choppers..because they wanted Intel. But that's okay..because it was Russians they were torturing..right?

Obama did get him. He didn't just "green light" the operation..he participated in it for some 3 months. He was given various choices on how to conduct the operation and the Navy Seal option was the very last choice. But President Obama wanted to make sure the man was dead..and didn't trust sending a missile in..or a Predator.

And if Palin..which by the way is highly doubtful..had gotten him. I'd be saying good on her.

Did you see the war room picture? It's amazing the help he got.
justice-league.jpg

Or how about Obama/Immelt corporate collusion that has allowed GE to not pay a single tax in the last 2 years even though they have made hundreds of billions in profits. Corporate collusion anyone?
‪Obama's Watergate?: GE Using CNBC, MSNBC to Promote Cap-and-Trade - OReilly‬‏ - YouTube

Pretty sure that story was broken by the New York Times.

But go on.

You don't like GE now?

How about all the other big corporations not paying taxes..like Exxon?

You don't like them either?

Exxon pays about $40,000,000,000 a year in taxes, don't kid yourself.

They get money back.
Exxon
U.S. federal: -$156 million

Tax bills for 5 corporate giants - Exxon Mobil: $15.1 billion (2) - CNNMoney.com

Bin Laden was funded while they where fighting the Russians, who where our enemies during the cold war. Obama did not get him, the seals got him during the Obama administration off of information gathered through enhanced interrogation tactics "That Obama was against". Had Palin or any other Republican been president at this time he would have been killed under their watch as well, would you gladly give them credit as well? I doubt it, but that's neither here nor there.

You do know they were getting reports about how brutal the muj were to the Russians they captured, right? In fact..the CIA had to step in on the head choppers..because they wanted Intel. But that's okay..because it was Russians they were torturing..right?

Obama did get him. He didn't just "green light" the operation..he participated in it for some 3 months. He was given various choices on how to conduct the operation and the Navy Seal option was the very last choice. But President Obama wanted to make sure the man was dead..and didn't trust sending a missile in..or a Predator.

And if Palin..which by the way is highly doubtful..had gotten him. I'd be saying good on her.

justice-league.jpg

So Obama's Captain America!

Wow..who knew?

justice-league.jpg

So Obama's Captain America!

Wow..who knew?

This is the photo of the group watching the guns walk. Since we know for fact they didnt watch the raid.

Pretty sure that story was broken by the New York Times.

But go on.

You don't like GE now?

How about all the other big corporations not paying taxes..like Exxon?

You don't like them either?

Exxon pays about $40,000,000,000 a year in taxes, don't kid yourself.

They get money back.
Exxon
U.S. federal: -$156 million

Tax bills for 5 corporate giants - Exxon Mobil: $15.1 billion (2) - CNNMoney.com

Yeah, about that Sallow (from YOUR article):

Exxon paid the most taxes last year of any U.S. company, by far -- but not a cent went to the IRS for income taxes. That's because the oil giant does business in some of the mostly highly taxed countries in the world. Want to extract petroleum in Nigeria? Be prepared to fork over up to 85% of your profit in tax payments.

That said, Uncle Sam gets his money in other ways. Including sales taxes and duties, Exxon recorded $7.7 billion in U.S. tax costs last year, and paid even more overseas.

Its grand total in global taxes for the year? A whopping $78.6 billion. The company's effective income tax rate was a hefty 47%, its highest in three years.

You might want to start reading these things before you post them. :eusa_whistle:

Obama did not get Bin Laden.

Seal Team 6 did.

All Obama did was give the green light.

BTW, since you seem to hate everything Bush says/does, and Bush told Obama 'good call' on greenlighting ST6 on taking Bin Laden out... that must mean you disapprove of taking Bin Laden out... right?

This takes the cake. After 9/11 no one was going, oh the CIA/NSA/HOMELAND SECURITY boys are keeping us safe. They were going "Bush kept us safe".

Had "Seal Team 6" failed. No one..not one of you guys would be going "That damn incompetent Seal Team 6 fuck up". You would be going "Fucking Obama fucked up".

you really don't know much about me or my posting habits, do you.

Bush kept us safe. So has Obama. That has little to do with who killed Bin Laden. Whomever the sitting president would have been would have given the same green light. It was the right call, based on the informaton at hand, and I commend Obama for making it. However, he did not personally pull the mission off. The military, and specifically ST6 did that.

THEY, not Obama, Bush, Clinton or anyone else... GOT Bin Laden.

Hey Sallow!!

Love how you whine like a little girl how I'd reverse myself if ST6 didn't get Bin Laden, then disappear like a fart in the wind when I compliment Obama, thus disturbing your pretty little pre-determined picture that I could never possibly say anything nice about him.

A. It's a good song, and Obama is obviously not a loser.
B.Facts- Reagan tripled the debt, Booosh, W. basically doubled it. Voodoo is a disaster, except for the greedy rich. Luckily, beside that, their disasters have been in foreign affairs, in a way LOL.

The attentionmonger Rinata is busy again. Next she'll respond with insults and restating her position without sources to back up her opinion. Predictable, lame and worthless.

I always give sources, dumb ass. When was the last time you posted some actual facts or news?? Your posts are always one or two liners and that's it. And they are always some kind of insult. You have a lot of nerve criticizing anybody else.

When was the last time you posted any kind of intelligent data that was interesting?? Never. Because your sole purpose in being here is to be obnoxious. Well, congratulations!!! You've achieved your goal!!! Ignorant jerk.

1. Ronald Reagan was AWFUL.

The golden boy and savior of the Republican Party, Ronald Reagan , is often made out to be the best thing this country has had in our history. What you won’t hear on right-wing TV and radio like Fox News and Rush Limbaugh is that Reagan nearly tripled the national debt.

won the Cold War. Set record highs in the DOW. Got 49 of 50 states in his re-elction. Even the unions supported him.

2. Universal Health Care could have happened in 1993.

In 1993 health care reform was all the rage. President Bill Clinton placed his wife, the First Lady Hillary Clinton, as the face of the program. Promising all Americans to finally receive the care that many other nations had, Hilary Clinton tried to drive this message home not just to average Americans but also spent plenty of time in Congress.

Idiot. Carter wanted it in his day, but Kennedy fucked him b/c he wanted to be Pres. Not only was Kennedy a murdering drunk, he was a spoiled brat on top of it. FYI; clintons idea was crushed by the medical field and womens groups.

3. Medicare should be covering all of us by now, if LBJ had his way.

In 1965, when President Lyndon B. Johnson signed into law the Social Security Act of 1965 as add-ons to the existing Social Security bill, he had in mind full universal health care for all Americans.
Thank god tyrants have a hard time forcing thier ways on us.

4. ”Big” government is NOT the problem.

From moderates to extremists, every conservative can agree on one thing. Government is the enemy. From Ronald Reagan’s famous quote to the loud mouths on talk radio, the idea of Government in your life has been drilled into people’s heads as a negative. What most of these Americans don’t realize is how much they use and like a strong government.

The stewpudity of that goes beyond reason.

5. The Bush Tax Cuts are even worse than you thought.

Continuing on with “Reaganomics”, George Bush enacted his “Bush Tax Cuts” in 2001 and 2003. According to the non-partisan Congressional Research Service, they estimated a loss in revenue over a 10 year period of just under $3 trillion. If you include the interest that needs to be paid, you can add another $606 billion, for a total of $3.6 trillion.

He had wars that fucked up the economy. He needed to change but refused.

5 Republican Facts That Every American Should Be Mad About | Addicting Info

So instead of making up your own bullshit, you are c-ping someone elses.

I'm not copying anybody, you fool. I gave a reference!!! I post articles that I like in order to share them. I'm not making up anything. Geez, you fit right in with the rest of the stupid bagheads.

Opinions are not facts.

Idiot.

I think these are facts. You don't because they paint conservatives in a bad light. And you're the idiot. Always have been and always will be.

View attachment 14491

and you see them as facts becuase they paint conservatives in a bad light.

It would be the same as me saying that "democrats push for entitlements so they can get votes" is a fact......but it is not...it is my opinion.

So I suggest you stop taking that high road that all neagtive opinons about conservatives are facts....they are not...they are opinions.

(Bell rings).....lesson over

Hope that wasnt too confusing for you.

You don't get it, do you??? I posted the article because I find the content to be quite true. You bossy little bagheads can't stand people that don't think like you. Although being brainwashed by Fox News and Rush Limbaugh is not exactly thinking. Go tape some teabags on your head and shut up.

1. Ronald Reagan was AWFUL.

The golden boy and savior of the Republican Party, Ronald Reagan , is often made out to be the best thing this country has had in our history. What you won’t hear on right-wing TV and radio like Fox News and Rush Limbaugh is that Reagan nearly tripled the national debt.

2. Universal Health Care could have happened in 1993.

In 1993 health care reform was all the rage. President Bill Clinton placed his wife, the First Lady Hillary Clinton, as the face of the program. Promising all Americans to finally receive the care that many other nations had, Hilary Clinton tried to drive this message home not just to average Americans but also spent plenty of time in Congress.

3. Medicare should be covering all of us by now, if LBJ had his way.

In 1965, when President Lyndon B. Johnson signed into law the Social Security Act of 1965 as add-ons to the existing Social Security bill, he had in mind full universal health care for all Americans.

4. ”Big” government is NOT the problem.

From moderates to extremists, every conservative can agree on one thing. Government is the enemy. From Ronald Reagan’s famous quote to the loud mouths on talk radio, the idea of Government in your life has been drilled into people’s heads as a negative. What most of these Americans don’t realize is how much they use and like a strong government.

5. The Bush Tax Cuts are even worse than you thought.

Continuing on with “Reaganomics”, George Bush enacted his “Bush Tax Cuts” in 2001 and 2003. According to the non-partisan Congressional Research Service, they estimated a loss in revenue over a 10 year period of just under $3 trillion. If you include the interest that needs to be paid, you can add another $606 billion, for a total of $3.6 trillion.

5 Republican Facts That Every American Should Be Mad About | Addicting Info

Since when are the ill-informed opinions of idiots facts?

They aren't. But you and the rest of the baghead idiots can't get that through your fat, uninformed heads.

Opinion, move along now.

Sorry, I don't agree. Why do you want me to move along?? Do you feel threatened in some way???

No...

He rightfully pointed out to you the err of your post....they are not facts, they are opinion...and seeing as the title of your thread refers to them as facts, it compromises the integrity of your post and makes your post not worthy of debate....simply worthy of the subsequent criticism you received.

If you wanted an honest debate about the items you listed, you would have properly referred to them as opinions.

An honest debate with teabag heads on this site is never going to happen. Not one of you has an interesting idea or thought to offer. And try to understand that your criticisms mean nothing to me. I think you're all incredibly stupid. So why would I care what you think???

The attentionmonger Rinata is busy again. Next she'll respond with insults and restating her position without sources to back up her opinion. Predictable, lame and worthless.

I always give sources, dumb ass. When was the last time you posted some actual facts or news?? Your posts are always one or two liners and that's it. And they are always some kind of insult. You have a lot of nerve criticizing anybody else.

When was the last time you posted any kind of intelligent data that was interesting?? Never. Because your sole purpose in being here is to be obnoxious. Well, congratulations!!! You've achieved your goal!!! Ignorant jerk.

You post from a liberal leaning blog, call it fact, cry when people who don't share your uninfomed opinon call you out on it, and whine like a little bitch that someone else isn't posting facts? That's just too damned funny for words! :lol:

And your sole purpose for being here is to rag on anyone who doesn't share your intense hatred of all things conservative. Your point?

BTW... it's uninformed, partisan hack, conservative hating windbags like you that give the legitimate and thoughtful liberals I've seen on this site a bad name.

Last edited:

You post from a liberal leaning blog, call it fact, cry when people who don't share your uninfomed opinon call you out on it, and whine like a little bitch that someone else isn't posting facts? That's just too damned funny for words! :lol:

And your sole purpose for being here is to rag on anyone who doesn't share your intense hatred of all things conservative. Your point?

BTW... it's uninformed, partisan hack, conservative hating windbags like you that give the legitimate and thoughtful liberals I've seen on this site a bad name.

You don't matter. So tell it to someone else.

Where in the hell do some people come up with all these goofy sites.

No wonder they are always in a STATE OF OUTRAGE.

And they post as a FACT that Reagan was AWFUL, and we are just suppose TO BELIEVE IT.

You don't matter. So tell it to someone else.

And you do?

LMAO-23918982481.jpeg

Check your diaper please... me thinkest you may have shat yourself.

Last edited:

Check your diaper please... me thinkest you may have shat yourself.

That Depends... ;)

Reagan was awful, but not as bad as his legacy of W: Stupidest wars ever where Reagan screwed up, a depression due to Reaganomics taken to limit. And the Fairness Doctrine leading to brainwashed dittoheads...OBAMAHHHHHHHHHH....Thank god we have a month of peace now LOL!

Forum List

Back