5 Republican Facts That Every American Should Be Mad About

Obama did not get Bin Laden.

Seal Team 6 did.

All Obama did was give the green light.

BTW, since you seem to hate everything Bush says/does, and Bush told Obama 'good call' on greenlighting ST6 on taking Bin Laden out... that must mean you disapprove of taking Bin Laden out... right?

:lol:

This takes the cake. After 9/11 no one was going, oh the CIA/NSA/HOMELAND SECURITY boys are keeping us safe. They were going "Bush kept us safe".

Had "Seal Team 6" failed. No one..not one of you guys would be going "That damn incompetent Seal Team 6 fuck up". You would be going "Fucking Obama fucked up".

And the Obama bailouts and stimulus wasn't? A stimulus that did not stimulate anything but special interest wallets and did not stop unemployment from hitting 10%? that wasn't costly?

What Obama bailouts?

General Motors, the banks, wallstreet. He tried to leave a clean paper trail, but with that much money you just can't.

All initiated during the Bush administration.

But do go on.

What Obama Bailouts?

Seal Team 6 did.

BTW, since you seem to hate everything Bush says/does, and Bush told Obama 'good call' on greenlighting ST6 on taking Bin Laden out... that must mean you disapprove of taking Bin Laden out... right?

This takes the cake. After 9/11 no one was going, oh the CIA/NSA/HOMELAND SECURITY boys are keeping us safe. They were going "Bush kept us safe".

Had "Seal Team 6" failed. No one..not one of you guys would be going "That damn incompetent Seal Team 6 fuck up". You would be going "Fucking Obama fucked up".

you really don't know much about me or my posting habits, do you.

Bush kept us safe. So has Obama. That has little to do with who killed Bin Laden. Whomever the sitting president would have been would have given the same green light. It was the right call, based on the informaton at hand, and I commend Obama for making it. However, he did not personally pull the mission off. The military, and specifically ST6 did that.

THEY, not Obama, Bush, Clinton or anyone else... GOT Bin Laden.

Like the "fact" Ronald Reagan turned tail in Lebanon after over 200 marines were blown to smithereens? :eusa_shhh:

Obama tried turning tail in Afghan and Iraq after 3500 Americans died on 9/11, before Bin Laden was taken out by the seals none the less.

Turned tail?

What the fuck are you talking about. During the campaign Obama said that's the war we should have fought.

And by the way..and ESCALATION IS NOT TURNING TAIL.

Oh..and as for Osama?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4PGmnz5Ow-o]‪Bush: Truly not concerned about bin Laden (short version)‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

President Reagan Funded him.
So did Poppa Bush.
Sonny Bush Opened a business with his half brother. Then simply "forgot" where the guy was..
President Obama got him

Don't you forget it.

Bin Laden was funded while they where fighting the Russians, who where our enemies during the cold war. Obama did not get him, the seals got him during the Obama administration off of information gathered through enhanced interrogation tactics "That Obama was against". Had Palin or any other Republican been president at this time he would have been killed under their watch as well, would you gladly give them credit as well? I doubt it, but that's neither here nor there.

I think a more accurate analogy to Obamacare would have been the government requiring everyone to buy a firearm because of the 2nd amendment... IMHO.

That's the way I meant it, just didn't articulate it well I guess.

perfectly understandable... you were talking to the level of the intended audience ;)

I guess what I was getting at was, if you have 45% of the population that will be receiving health care for free and the government will be providing said healthcare to them by taking from working class citizens paychecks, and they do this by claiming it as a right, why does the government not provide us all a free gun as well being that the second amendment really is a right. unlike healthcare?

I think a more accurate analogy to Obamacare would have been the government requiring everyone to buy a firearm because of the 2nd amendment... IMHO.

I don't think we would need an Obamacare analogy, if we all had guns.

CORRECTION if I may....

Reagan ALLOWED millions of jobs to be created by the private sector.

Goivernment can not create jobs....except for government jobs.

Reagan.."Allowed" rich folks to take big risks in the stock market..and when it all went "Kaboom", he allowed the Tax Payers to pay for it.

He also "allowed" his vice to fleece silverado savings and loan on the tax payer dime.

Or how about Obama/Immelt corporate collusion that has allowed GE to not pay a single tax in the last 2 years even though they have made hundreds of billions in profits. Corporate collusion anyone?
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wxmH9bdpMgQ&feature=related]‪Obama's Watergate?: GE Using CNBC, MSNBC to Promote Cap-and-Trade - OReilly‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Pretty sure that story was broken by the New York Times.

But go on.

You don't like GE now?

How about all the other big corporations not paying taxes..like Exxon?

You don't like them either?

You mean..like.."earn" a living like Reagan did? As..hmm..a Life Guard? Or Radio Announcer? Or Actor? Or ratting out friends for Roy Cohn? Or Govenor? Or as President? Which in order to win the election..he committed Treason?

Is that a good work ethic?

At least he had a private sector job, what has Berry had? Berry has never worked on day in the private sector and has no clue what it is like to actually have to earn a living and live within his means.

Who's Berry?

President Obama has worked in the private sector as a lawyer and a teacher.

He also wrote several books.

Berry Soetoro, his real name. And teaching "Indoctrinating" at a college is alot different then working low coal in a coal mine or construction or in a prison. College professors live and teach in a bubble, their own little world where if the student disagrees with the bullshit that student fails.
What law firm did Berry work at? Also, what college did he go to? because noone at Occidental or Harvard in his own class seems to remember him being there? Is there proof he even really went to college? Noone has seen any yet.

Last edited:
1. Ronald Reagan was AWFUL.

The golden boy and savior of the Republican Party, Ronald Reagan , is often made out to be the best thing this country has had in our history. What you won’t hear on right-wing TV and radio like Fox News and Rush Limbaugh is that Reagan nearly tripled the national debt.

2. Universal Health Care could have happened in 1993.

In 1993 health care reform was all the rage. President Bill Clinton placed his wife, the First Lady Hillary Clinton, as the face of the program. Promising all Americans to finally receive the care that many other nations had, Hilary Clinton tried to drive this message home not just to average Americans but also spent plenty of time in Congress.

3. Medicare should be covering all of us by now, if LBJ had his way.

In 1965, when President Lyndon B. Johnson signed into law the Social Security Act of 1965 as add-ons to the existing Social Security bill, he had in mind full universal health care for all Americans.

4. ”Big” government is NOT the problem.

From moderates to extremists, every conservative can agree on one thing. Government is the enemy. From Ronald Reagan’s famous quote to the loud mouths on talk radio, the idea of Government in your life has been drilled into people’s heads as a negative. What most of these Americans don’t realize is how much they use and like a strong government.

5. The Bush Tax Cuts are even worse than you thought.

Continuing on with “Reaganomics”, George Bush enacted his “Bush Tax Cuts” in 2001 and 2003. According to the non-partisan Congressional Research Service, they estimated a loss in revenue over a 10 year period of just under $3 trillion. If you include the interest that needs to be paid, you can add another $606 billion, for a total of $3.6 trillion.

5 Republican Facts That Every American Should Be Mad About | Addicting Info

Opinion, move along now.

Sorry, I don't agree. Why do you want me to move along?? Do you feel threatened in some way???

He just wants some fresh air is all.

Obama tried turning tail in Afghan and Iraq after 3500 Americans died on 9/11, before Bin Laden was taken out by the seals none the less.

Turned tail?

What the fuck are you talking about. During the campaign Obama said that's the war we should have fought.

And by the way..and ESCALATION IS NOT TURNING TAIL.

Oh..and as for Osama?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4PGmnz5Ow-o]‪Bush: Truly not concerned about bin Laden (short version)‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

President Reagan Funded him.
So did Poppa Bush.
Sonny Bush Opened a business with his half brother. Then simply "forgot" where the guy was..
President Obama got him

Don't you forget it.

Bin Laden was funded while they where fighting the Russians, who where our enemies during the cold war. Obama did not get him, the seals got him during the Obama administration off of information gathered through enhanced interrogation tactics "That Obama was against". Had Palin or any other Republican been president at this time he would have been killed under their watch as well, would you gladly give them credit as well? I doubt it, but that's neither here nor there.

You do know they were getting reports about how brutal the muj were to the Russians they captured, right? In fact..the CIA had to step in on the head choppers..because they wanted Intel. But that's okay..because it was Russians they were torturing..right?

Obama did get him. He didn't just "green light" the operation..he participated in it for some 3 months. He was given various choices on how to conduct the operation and the Navy Seal option was the very last choice. But President Obama wanted to make sure the man was dead..and didn't trust sending a missile in..or a Predator.

And if Palin..which by the way is highly doubtful..had gotten him. I'd be saying good on her.

We know of "Dreams of my father", which the actual author is still in doubt. But can you name any of the other "Several" that you mentioned? Did he help write the new additions to the communist manifesto by any chance?

829ab47724609311f40e6a706700e9ce.jpg

We bankrupted Social Security

At least he had a private sector job, what has Berry had? Berry has never worked on day in the private sector and has no clue what it is like to actually have to earn a living and live within his means.

Who's Berry?

President Obama has worked in the private sector as a lawyer and a teacher.

He also wrote several books.

Berry Soetoro, his real name. And teaching "Indoctrinating" at a college is alot different then working low coal in a coal mine or construction or in a prison. College professors live and teach in a bubble, their own little world where if the student disagrees with the bullshit that student fails.
What law firm did Berry work at? Also, what college did he go to? because noone at Occidental or Harvard in his own class seems to remember him being there? Is there proof he even really went to college? Noone has seen any yet.

Which your boy Reagan didn't do either. In fact. He committed treason. Something you don't seem to reconcile.

We know of "Dreams of my father", which the actual author is still in doubt. But can you name any of the other "Several" that you mentioned? Did he help write the new additions to the communist manifesto by any chance?

Well I heard that Reagan and Bush added several passages to Mein Kampf.

Might be because Bush's father, Precott was doing business with Hitler..right?

And of course..the Bushes went on to do business with the Bin Ladens.

Good stuff.

Seal Team 6 did.

Noone said Bush kept us safe, his policies did however. But to say Obama took out Bin Laden and it was due to his own policies is insane in itself, it was Bush policies left in place that got the information needed to take out Bin Laden.
And food for thought, when seal team 6 is called in, they never fail, which is why they used them. Had they failed, I would have blamed them, not Obama.

LMSM says:

Reagan $200B deficits, used to collapse the USSR were evil!! A threat to prosperity!!

Obama $1+ Trillion deficits....crickets

Reagan.."Allowed" rich folks to take big risks in the stock market..and when it all went "Kaboom", he allowed the Tax Payers to pay for it.

He also "allowed" his vice to fleece silverado savings and loan on the tax payer dime.

Or how about Obama/Immelt corporate collusion that has allowed GE to not pay a single tax in the last 2 years even though they have made hundreds of billions in profits. Corporate collusion anyone?
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wxmH9bdpMgQ&feature=related]‪Obama's Watergate?: GE Using CNBC, MSNBC to Promote Cap-and-Trade - OReilly‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Pretty sure that story was broken by the New York Times.

But go on.

You don't like GE now?

How about all the other big corporations not paying taxes..like Exxon?

You don't like them either?

Exxon pays about $40,000,000,000 a year in taxes, don't kid yourself.

Seal Team 6 did.

Noone said Bush kept us safe, his policies did however. But to say Obama took out Bin Laden and it was due to his own policies is insane in itself, it was Bush policies left in place that got the information needed to take out Bin Laden.
And food for thought, when seal team 6 is called in, they never fail, which is why they used them. Had they failed, I would have blamed them, not Obama.

Every conservative pundit makes no such qualifications when speaking of Bush.

Every one of them.

And no..nothing useful came from the Bush administration regarding Bin Laden.

Forum List

Back