Budget Deal - final nail in Obama's Coffin?

Uncensored2008

Libertarian Radical
Feb 8, 2011
Behind the Orange Curtain
Obama was destroyed by this deal. He played it stupid and it blew up in his face. The threats of cutting off SS were beyond idiotic. I didn't think he had much chance of reelection before this, but what slim chance he did have is now gone. Obama made clear that he had no plan. He wanted to raise taxes, but that was the extent of his so-called ideas. In the end, he latched onto the Republican plan out of desperation, making it painfully clear that he had no clue what he was doing.

Basically - "They're wrong, They're wrong, They're wrong, Oh, do what they said." Even Reid looked good in comparison to Obama. Though I opposed Reid's ideas, he at leas HAD ideas - Obama didn't.

IF a person want's to engage in brinksmanship, as Obama did - they damned well better have a plan. What is clear to anyone paying attention is that Obama never had a plan, or even a clue. Biden was right once in his life, Obama does not have the qualifications to be president.

If I were a democrat, I'd start the Hillary run now.

Obama was destroyed by this deal. He played it stupid and it blew up in his face. The threats of cutting off SS were beyond idiotic. I didn't think he had much chance of reelection before this, but what slim chance he did have is now gone. Obama made clear that he had no plan. He wanted to raise taxes, but that was the extent of his so-called ideas. In the end, he latched onto the Republican plan out of desperation, making it painfully clear that he had no clue what he was doing.

Basically - "They're wrong, They're wrong, They're wrong, Oh, do what they said." Even Reid looked good in comparison to Obama. Though I opposed Reid's ideas, he at leas HAD ideas - Obama didn't.

IF a person want's to engage in brinksmanship, as Obama did - they damned well better have a plan. What is clear to anyone paying attention is that Obama never had a plan, or even a clue. Biden was right once in his life, Obama does not have the qualifications to be president.

If I were a democrat, I'd start the Hillary run now.
ahem - part 2

LMAO !

the OP is a MORON, and a damned funny one at that.

RW's crack me up.

poor Obama, no more WH for him !! He cant go on tour and give the world a list of his EO's ... woe is him.

lol

The only people who look bad in any budget deal are republicans, wantonly protecting their rich donors' interests while repeatedly calling everyone else useless leaches, they have no shame.

Forum List

Back