40 acres and a mule.... It's time to give Reparations to Blacks

You are only one person on an annymous public message board and do not represent any "we", and no one except you has "drawn any conclusions".

I'm speaking for people who have seen this type of anti white nonsense before..

"Are all white people racists or are they just stupid rednecks." :doubt:

However, the SOUTHERN region of this country has an undeniable history and culture that was still present( and may still be to an extent) well beyond the period that encompassed the institution of slavery.

Tell me all about your experiences in the south and how you've come to your conclusions?
Include as many links as you may need.

What else?

Let's see how you do with these first.
I'll let you know if I need anything else from you.

These people who want reparations can go dig up my Ancestors that was around back then

they can then try and get blood from them INSTEAD of US in this country

there's a name for this sort of thing it's called, EXTORTION, Blackmail (no pun intended because it isn't funny)...

Of course reparations would be paid by the government...who gets their money from where?
Taxes.

Which demographic pays the most taxes in this country?
White people.
Negroes would be exempt from making any payments..in fact they might even get tax refunds, too, along with their "reparations"...that way it would all be "fair". :doubt:

Therefore the whole idea is another anti white tax and "redistribute" scam.

It's just more typical negro "gibs me dat" to agitate white people.

Located some prime real estate for that forty acres. Government owned land at that.
craters.jpg

Mules...arent as plentiful as they were when that lying promise was made the first time. It was akin to the treaties made with the Indians.

I know that the OP was sarcastic, but I still want to mention my usual response to the reparations idiocy:

A direct ancestor of mine died in the Civil War fighting for the Union Army. As soo as reparations are paid to blacks, I expect to get reparations to my family for the life list in their fight for freedom.

You are only one person on an annymous public message board and do not represent any "we", and no one except you has "drawn any conclusions".

I'm speaking for people who have seen this type of anti white nonsense before..

"Are all white people racists or are they just stupid rednecks." :doubt:

However, the SOUTHERN region of this country has an undeniable history and culture that was still present( and may still be to an extent) well beyond the period that encompassed the institution of slavery.

Tell me all about your experiences in the south and how you've come to your conclusions?
Include as many links as you may need.

What else?

Let's see how you do with these first.
I'll let you know if I need anything else from you.

It is not incumbent upon me to "post links" in order to abate your ignorance and educate you. That is your responsibility, not mine.

However, I would be woefully remiss and insensitive to your shortcomings not to state that for you to even insinuate that anyone believes that "ALL white people are stupid rednecks or are all racists", effectively exposes you as a hypersensitive, deficiently educated, shut in, who does not get out much at all.

I was present in the 1960's with my parents when they marched in the Civil Rights Movement with other family members in Mississippi as well as Alabama.

Where were you in 1963?

Google that topic and try to learn something as opposed to being spoonfed.

The Internet is full of information. Use it.

Last edited:
It is not incumbent upon me to "post links" in order to abate your ignorance and educate you. That is your responsibility, not mine.

If you make claims and refuse to support them, they are presumed to be lies.

I was present in the 1960's with my parents when they marched in the Civil Rights Movement with other family members in Mississippi as well as Alabama.

You didn't go to school?

Where were you in 1963?
1st or 2nd grade.
What difference does it make?
You negroes aren't getting any reparations.

Anything else that you may "need" you can most likely locate on Google.

That's ok. I proved my point. Thanks for helping!

Some of it is even true. Learn to discern.

If you make claims and refuse to support them, they are presumed to be lies.

You didn't go to school?

1st or 2nd grade.
What difference does it make?
You negroes aren't getting any reparations.

Anything else that you may "need" you can most likely locate on Google.

That's ok. I proved my point. Thanks for helping!

Some of it is even true. Learn to discern.

Yes you did prove your point. And mine......You are lazy and misinformed, and as opposed to reading or learning anything on your own, your defense mechanism is "unless you post a link, it can't be true".

I think you still are in the 1st or 2nd grade (emotionally) and most likely destined to remain there for an undetermined length of time.

Lastly, please point out where I said a word about "reparations"? What I posted only had to do with the voting habits of a certain demographic of the southern region of this country, and then you tried to portray it as an assault on all white people, which just further illustrates the depth of your misinformed and immature ignorance.

You are way too defensive, very unsophisticated and way behind the most average adult in the way that you think and reason.

You need to get out more.

:cuckoo:

Last edited:
.....You are lazy and misinformed,

Great rebuttal.

and as opposed to reading or learning anything on your own, your defense mechanism is "unless you post a link, it can't be true".

Yes. I see. I should just take your word for it. No proof needed.

I think you still are in the 1st or 2nd grade (emotionally) and most likely destined to remain there for an undetermined length of time.

That's fascinating. Another great rebuttal.

Lastly, please point out where I said a word about "reparations"?

This thread is about reparations.

What I posted only had to do with the voting habits of a certain demographic of the southern region of this country, and, and then you tried to portray it as an assault on all white people, which just further illustrates the depth of your misinformed and immature ignorance.

You quoted some article that put forth the question: Whites in the south; Are they partisan or are they just racists".

It's a dead end question where no matter which side you choose, white people are portrayed negatively.

You are way too defensive, very unsophisticated and way behind the most average adult in the way that you think and reason.

That's fascinating. Thanks for the 2 bit "psychoanalysis", "doctor". :lol:

Yes..of course...whatever...that doesn't change the fact that you aren't getting any reparations, negro.

.....You are lazy and misinformed,

Great rebuttal.

and as opposed to reading or learning anything on your own, your defense mechanism is "unless you post a link, it can't be true".

Yes. I see. I should just take your word for it. No proof needed.

That's fascinating. Another great rebuttal.

This thread is about reparations.

You quoted some article that put forth the question: Whites in the south; Are they partisan or are they just racists".

It's a dead end question where no matter which side you choose, white people are portrayed negatively.

That's fascinating. Thanks for the 2 bit "psychoanalysis", "doctor". :lol:

Yes..of course...whatever...that doesn't change the fact that you aren't getting any reparations, negro.

Well, "Stormie", for the last time, I will repeat that I PERSONALLY did not mention reparations, or any expectation of them.

The ugly truth here is that your personal insecurity and sense of personal failure, prompted you to become defensive over an article that I posted about a certain demographic of the southern region of the United States.

If you had any self esteem and were secure that it did not pertain to you, the fact is that you would not have been so defensive over it.

But you are right, on one account. NO ONE is getting reparations, which for you, is good.

If you happen to be employed, and are paying into a health plan, you should redeploy a portion of your dollars that will not be taken for reparations, and join an emotional support group that can help you with your feelings of inferiority, and tendency to assume that the shortcomings of some white people are yours as well.

In case you did not know it, when you act that way it makes you appear to be incapable of individual thought or expression......not healthy.

Stand on your own merit.

You may feel hopeless, but it's not really that bad.

Just a little more friendly advice from your anonymous "Negro" doctor. You must need it, because you keep coming back for more.

:badgrin:

Last edited:
Well, "Stormie", for the last time, I will repeat that I PERSONALLY did not mention reparations, or any expectation of them.

Ok. That's good...but the thread is about reparations. I commented on it.

The ugly truth here is that your personal insecurity and sense of personal failure, prompted you to become defensive over an article that I posted about a certain demographic of the southern region of the United States.

Pure, unfounded speculation and wishful thinking.

If you had any self esteem and were secure that it did not pertain to you, the fact is that you would not have been so defensive over it.

I challenge the validity of any article that gives you a choice of "are whites racist or partisan"...that's a BS premise.

But you are right, on one account. NO ONE is getting reparations, which for you, is good.

Yes. I know.
As taxpayers we wouldn't stand for it anyway.

If you happen to be employed, and are paying into a health plan, you should redeploy a portion of your dollars that will not be taken for reparations, and join an emotional support group that can help you with your feelings of inferiority, and tendency to assume that the shortcomings of some white people are yours as well.

You're obviously projecting your own fears and bias.

In case you did not know it, when you act that way it makes you appear to be incapable of individual thought or expression......not healthy.

Projecting again.

Stand on your own merit.

I do. No AA for me. I have to earn my way through life.

You "may" be projecting. ....again.

Just a little more friendly advice from your anonymous "Negro" doctor. You must need it, because you keep coming back for more.

It's only for comic relief. I don't take much you say seriously.

One can't.

I challenge the validity of any article that gives you a choice of "are whites racist or partisan"...that's a BS premise.

Yes. I know.

Projecting again.

One can't.

You obviously do take what i say seriously, because you keep on coming back for more. I can't do anymore to repair the fragility of your wounded ego.

There is some REAL comedy for you, "Stormie".

It is not I who took a defensive posture in this thread. I merely presented some different information that I had some personal experience with.

Yes. I know.

Projecting again.

One can't.

You obviously do take what i say seriously, because you keep on coming back for more. I can't do anymore to repair the fragility of your wounded ego.

It is not I who took a defensive posture in this thread. I merely presented some different information that I had some personal experience with.

Here's what I came back for;

Negroes will never get reparations. That's the fact.

Yes. I know.

Projecting again.

One can't.

Here is another "fact" for you. The vast majority of the so called "negroes" that I know, find it to be exceedingly humorous that the mere mention of the word "reparations", by a very small percentage can make certain "white by accident" low achievers, froth at the mouth like rabid canines.

You should get out more "Stormie".

Last edited:

Here is another "fact" for you. The vast majority of the so called "negroes" that I know, find it to be exceedingly humorous that the mere mention of the word "reparations", by a very small percentage can make certain "white by accident" low achievers, froth at the mouth like rabid canines.

You should get out more "Stormie".

I'm not the least concerned with what the "vast majority of negroes you know" think or say.

It is completely irrelevant.

I totally 100% believe the U.S. government needs to pay Reparations to any living Black person that was held as slave in America. .. :cool:

Well about 90 percent of them will claim and rightfully so to be slaves of the Democratic party.

A substantial percentile of white voters in the deep south according to this article vote based on candidate "color". What "plantation" do you think they "rightfully" belong to since this is where you are located?

Of course, just like you, I am not "generalizing", because i did not write this article nor do I personally know 90% of the white voters in the south, .......It was just an interesting perspective that may have more merit than most realize.

:cool:

The Washington Post
JAMELLE-BOUIE02. 26. 14
WHITES IN THE DEEP SOUTH: ARE THEY PARTISAN, OR JUST RACIST?
by Jamelle Bouie

Whites in the Deep South: Are They Partisan, or Just Racist? - The Daily Beast

If they vote strictly on skin color then they are either racist, bigoted or prejudiced. But since the article only reveals one person as not voting for black people that doesn't mean that all who vote for white candidates do so because of race.

On the other hand you have over 90 percent of blacks that voted for Obama in the Democrat primary while the white candidate (Hillary) received 10 percent of the black vote. It's clear they weren't voting on ideology but strictly on race.

How come debts owed to free men pass down through inheritance

For example?

but debts owed to slaves don't?

Which debts "owed" to slaves are you referring to?

For example, in every single jurisdiction in the U.S., debts owed to you become owed to your heirs when you die. Its called "inheritance". Perhaps you've heard of it.

unpaid wages

Last edited:
How come debts owed to free men pass down through inheritance

For example?

For example, in every single jurisdiction in the U.S., debts owed to you become owed to your heirs when you die. Its called "inheritance"

Inheritance laws vary state to state. Nothing is absolute.

Perhaps you've heard of it.
...hey that's real funny. :doubt:

rotagilla said:
unpaid wages

There's no such thing.

For example?

For example, in every single jurisdiction in the U.S., debts owed to you become owed to your heirs when you die. Its called "inheritance"

Inheritance laws vary state to state. Nothing is absolute.

There is no state where you heirs do not receive your net wealth after your debts are paid. That's the definition of what an "heir" is.

There's no such thing.
Wow. A slavery denialist.

That's unique. I don't think I've ever met one.

Forum List

Back