40 acres and a mule.... It's time to give Reparations to Blacks

Even still, I wouldn't pay them. I , nor anyone related to me, ever profited from slaves. Even if they were 250 year old freaks. I think, blacks had better grow up and out of this blame cycle and "move" on. Either they are just stupid monkeys that deserve all the evil heaped upon them or they can actually just adjust an move on with the times. Right? that is what we expect of whites, accept the current paradigm. Negros aren't held to that same...standard. Why not?

I totally 100% believe the U.S. government needs to pay Reparations to any living Black person that was held as slave in America. .. :cool:

Well about 90 percent of them will claim and rightfully so to be slaves of the Democratic party.

Hell ... we've ALL been slaves to that Party for the past 5 or 6 years. We all deserve reparations.

If a little bit of money will fix the past, 150 or 1500 years ago, I want some of that mola. Profit is to be made, where do I sign up for victim hood thingy?

If a little bit of money will fix the past, 150 or 1500 years ago, I want some of that mola. Profit is to be made, where do I sign up for victim hood thingy?

Yeah ... me too. My first ancestor was brought to America as an English (white) slave. Someone owes me BIG TIME.

I looked up coprophillia. Anal sex and poop eaters, is there much of a difference here? I am getting ill, literally thinking about this. The gorge rises in my stomach. I am going to puke. But, perhaps, some mentally ill person of another persuasion would want to either eat it or have sex with it, then claim it's a civil right protected by the constitution already. Sorry, I am going to vomit.

Well there is a fetish for having people puke on each other also...come on,,,get freaky....Try a Hot Carl...

I totally 100% believe the U.S. government needs to pay Reparations to any living Black person that was held as slave in America.

if you did not notice, the way he worded it means that no blacks will get reparations, cause the last slaves died many years ago...derp, derp...

I totally 100% believe the U.S. government needs to pay Reparations to any living Black person that was held as slave in America.

if you did not notice, the way he worded it means that no blacks will get reparations, cause the last slaves died many years ago...derp, derp...

Yea well... sunniman is a proud American but he doesn't believe in a single thing that America stands for :dunno:

Yea well... sunniman is a proud American but he doesn't believe in a single thing that America stands for :dunno:
Incorrect Poindexter.

I have always said that I believe in the US Constitution.

And agree with the ultra conservative interpretation of the document......not the wacky liberal/progressive interpretation. .. :cool:

So, in other words, no one has asked for reparations...this is just another Teaper hate thread using a manufactured controversy to spew racist drivel.

Teapers are hilariously pathetic.

So, in other words, no one has asked for reparations...this is just another Teaper hate thread using a manufactured controversy to spew racist drivel.

Teapers are hilariously pathetic.

Atlantic is a Tea Party magazine that shills for the Teaper NAACP? I really am out of touch with your reality in which apparently John Conyers Jr. introducing a reparations bill (HR40) in the House as a secret leader of the Tea Party must be some sort of very effective false flag operation headed by the Koch brothers. :cuckoo:

The Case for Reparations - The Atlantic

Renewed Call for Reparations | NAACP

Forum List

Back