40 acres and a mule.... It's time to give Reparations to Blacks

So, in other words, no one has asked for reparations...this is just another Teaper hate thread using a manufactured controversy to spew racist drivel.

Teapers are hilariously pathetic.

Atlantic is a Tea Party magazine that shills for the Teaper NAACP? I really am out of touch with your reality in which apparently John Conyers Jr. introducing a reparations bill (HR40) in the House as a secret leader of the Tea Party must be some sort of very effective false flag operation headed by the Koch brothers. :cuckoo:

The Case for Reparations - The Atlantic

Renewed Call for Reparations | NAACP

LMAO...a blog? And John Conyers has introduced that bill every year for 20 years...it had no support then, neither does it now. Blacks don't want reparations, but teapers are too stupid to realize that...it is an excuse to spew racist drivel.

Many black leaders from Al Sharpton to Louis Farrahkan have called for reparations. .. :cool:

And? 2 individuals hardly qualify as "many", and Al Sharpton and Louis Fatakhan do not speak for all of those who are black that post in this forum, just as the "many" individuals who speak openly in this forum and publically in a negative way about the Muslim community do not speak for the majority of the population.

http://www.themodernreligion.com/terror/terrorism.htm

Last edited:
Paying reparations would go a long way in healing the deep racial divide between Blacks and whites. Black people dont expect it to ever happen simply because white people don't feel there was a wrong done and they are fine with what happened.

So, in other words, no one has asked for reparations...this is just another Teaper hate thread using a manufactured controversy to spew racist drivel.

Atlantic is a Tea Party magazine that shills for the Teaper NAACP? I really am out of touch with your reality in which apparently John Conyers Jr. introducing a reparations bill (HR40) in the House as a secret leader of the Tea Party must be some sort of very effective false flag operation headed by the Koch brothers. :cuckoo:

LMAO...a blog? And John Conyers has introduced that bill every year for 20 years...it had no support then, neither does it now. Blacks don't want reparations, but teapers are too stupid to realize that...it is an excuse to spew racist drivel.

why isn't asking for reparations racist drivel?

Paying reparations would go a long way in healing the deep racial divide between Blacks and whites. Black people dont expect it to ever happen simply because white people don't feel there was a wrong done and they are fine with what happened.

waiting for the "anti-racists" to condemn this statement ^

why isn't asking for reparations racist drivel?

Who is asking? Provide me some links. Yeah, asking for reparations is indeed racist drivel, but it is more racist nonsensen to think that Al Sharpton is king of all black people and represents all of our thoughts.

This is just more teaper race baiting nonsense...an excuse for teapers to spew racist nonsense and feel justified.

Who is asking for reparations?

The folks who are descendants of the folks who are descendants of the folks who knew any folks who were the descendants of the folks who were actually a slave.
You have a link to the link to the link of the links where asking for reparations is a significant movement...or are you just a pathetic teaper who wants to spew racist nonsense?

But it's okay for you to lump all Taxed Enough Already folks together. Got it, we understand.

You are one in the same when you refuse to condemn teaper racism. Your silence is deadly.

Who is asking for reparations?

The folks who are descendants of the folks who are descendants of the folks who knew any folks who were the descendants of the folks who were actually a slave.
You have a link to the link to the link of the links where asking for reparations is a significant movement...or are you just a pathetic teaper who wants to spew racist nonsense?

Ass are you calling me a conservative?

My family came over from Ireland on my fathers side...and going back far enough, my mothers side as well. The irish were not treated very well. I will gladly take a mule and 40 acres in their behalf.

But it's okay for you to lump all Taxed Enough Already folks together. Got it, we understand.

You are one in the same when you refuse to condemn teaper racism. Your silence is deadly.

Your generalization is what's really deadly, in addition to stupid.
There are plenty of dimocrat racists, but no one with a brain claims all dims are in that boat.

But carry on. Your fellow low info dopes will swallow anything.

I totally 100% believe the U.S. government needs to pay Reparations to any living Black person that was held as slave in America. .. :cool:

Well about 90 percent of them will claim and rightfully so to be slaves of the Democratic party.

A substantial percentile of white voters in the deep south according to this article vote based on candidate "color". What "plantation" do you think they "rightfully" belong to since this is where you are located?

Of course, just like you, I am not "generalizing", because i did not write this article nor do I personally know 90% of the white voters in the south, .......It was just an interesting perspective that may have more merit than most realize.

:cool:

The Washington Post
JAMELLE-BOUIE02. 26. 14
WHITES IN THE DEEP SOUTH: ARE THEY PARTISAN, OR JUST RACIST?
by Jamelle Bouie

Whites in the Deep South: Are They Partisan, or Just Racist? - The Daily Beast

Last edited:

you are NUTS, it's a frikken LEFT WING site
stop lying, learn about what you speak of, and try being HONEST once in awhile

Last edited:
Paying reparations would go a long way

Pay to whom specifically? Everyone with any negroid in them? What about negroes who came here after 1865? reparations for them, too? How much do you want? What's the dollar amount?

in healing the deep racial divide between Blacks and whites.

Oh..right..."gibs me dat" will fix everything.

Pay the negroes off and they'll stop the hatred.

Black people dont expect it to ever happen

Good thing.

simply because white people don't feel there was a wrong done and they are fine with what happened.

We should have picked our own cotton. The nation would be much better off today.

Think how much cleaner and safer the cities would be...how empty the prisons would be...how good the schools would be....

importing negroes was the absolute worst thing this country ever did.

lincoln was right...ship 'em back....alas....

Some black Americans returning to Africa - US news - Life - Race & ethnicity | NBC News

I totally 100% believe the U.S. government needs to pay Reparations to any living Black person that was held as slave in America. .. :cool:

Well about 90 percent of them will claim and rightfully so to be slaves of the Democratic party.

A substantial percentile of white voters in the deep south according to this article vote based on candidate "color". What "plantation" do you think they "rightfully" belong to since this is where you are located?

Of course, just like you, I am not "generalizing", because i did not write this article nor do I personally know 90% of the white voters in the south, .......It was just an interesting perspective that may have more merit than most realize.

The Washington Post
JAMELLE-BOUIE02. 26. 14
by Jamelle Bouie

Any article anywhere that asks a "question" about whites being "racist" is suspect as propaganda.

We already know what the conclusion will inevitably be.

The Washington Post
JAMELLE-BOUIE02. 26. 14
by Jamelle Bouie

Any article anywhere that asks a "question" about whites being "racist" is suspect as propaganda.

We already know what the conclusion will inevitably be.

You are only one person on an annymous public message board and do not represent any "we", and no one except you has "drawn any conclusions".

However, the SOUTHERN region of this country has an undeniable history and culture that was still present( and may still be to an extent) well beyond the period that encompassed the institution of slavery.

What else?

These people who want reparations can go dig up my Ancestors that was around back then

they can then try and get blood from them INSTEAD of US in this country

there's a name for this sort of thing it's called, EXTORTION, Blackmail (no pun intended because it isn't funny)...

Forum List

Back