40 acres and a mule.... It's time to give Reparations to Blacks

There is no real evidence Black voted for Obama due to skin color other than anecdotal confessions. If you are claiming it was skin color for Obama the logic follows that it was skin color for McCain.

No real evidence?

Samuel L. Jackson admits he voted for Obama based on skin color

Clinton got 83 percent of the black vote in 1992 and 84 percent in 1996. Al Gore got 90 percent in 2000; John Kerry got 88 percent in 2004. Obama captured 95 percent in 2008, and 2 million more black people voted than in the previous election.

When did Samuel Jackson become all Black people? :lol:

When did I say ALL black people voted for Obama because of his skin color?

You people are retarded.

There is no real evidence Black voted for Obama due to skin color other than anecdotal confessions. If you are claiming it was skin color for Obama the logic follows that it was skin color for McCain.

No real evidence?

Clinton got 83 percent of the black vote in 1992 and 84 percent in 1996. Al Gore got 90 percent in 2000; John Kerry got 88 percent in 2004. Obama captured 95 percent in 2008, and 2 million more black people voted than in the previous election.

Teaper logic...any black person they see speak on TV represents the entire black population! Of course, Ben Carson is the exception...he is a good boy.

No real evidence?

You people are retarded.

You said it right here retard.

You're assuming whites voted for McCain because he was white. Yet you have no real evidence of it. Blacks did vote for Obama because of his skin color and many have went on record as said as much.

Unless you are really stupid and have a hard time with your language you mean all Blacks. Did you think you could actually fool anyone? We know thats what you mean because you actually have the temerity to argue about it with myself and katsteve2012. Being a convict must have messed up your thought processes.

You people are retarded.

You're assuming whites voted for McCain because he was white. Yet you have no real evidence of it. Blacks did vote for Obama because of his skin color and many have went on record as said as much.

Unless you are really stupid and have a hard time with your language you mean all Blacks. Did you think you could actually fool anyone? We know thats what you mean because you actually have the temerity to argue about it with myself and katsteve2012. Being a convict must have messed up your thought processes.

Thank you for reaffirming your retardation.

You people are retarded.

Thanks for admitting you lied convict. Why are you arguing with people that already told you all Blacks didnt vote for the POTUS based on skin color? Lets see what lie you can come up with on this.

Thanks for admitting you lied convict. Why are you arguing with people that already told you all Blacks didnt vote for the POTUS based on skin color? Lets see what lie you can come up with on this.

LOL...another teaper convict?

No wonder they always want to point to black crime...I guess they think it vindicates them from their own felonious actions.

Reparations should be paid (in the form of tax breaks, free tuition, etc.) to every slave descendent. Fair's fair. Until we make amends for the sins of our forefathers it'll remain a blight on our souls.

Are you serious? The blacks have already HAD and get free housing, section 8 housing, free food, welfare, free education, affirmative action and medical and yet, YOU think we should STILL pay them for slavery that ended over 180 years ago? How about the white indentured servants like the Irish and English? Should their descendants get reparations too or is it just for the poor oppressed blacks?
Just goes to show that eating paint chips will give you brain damage!

I didn't lie dumbass. Nowhere did I say ALL blacks.

You are a fucking moron!

You are a fucking moron!

Either you are a fucking retard or a liar. Take your pick. Why are you arguing with someone that is telling you that all Blacks didnt vote for the POTUS due to skin color? The reason is that your argument was all Blacks did so because of his color. Too bad you got busted lying......again.

Reparations should be paid (in the form of tax breaks, free tuition, etc.) to every slave descendent. Fair's fair. Until we make amends for the sins of our forefathers it'll remain a blight on our souls.

Are you serious? The blacks have already HAD and get free housing, section 8 housing, free food, welfare, free education, affirmative action and medical and yet, YOU think we should STILL pay them for slavery that ended over 180 years ago? How about the white indentured servants like the Irish and English? Should their descendants get reparations too or is it just for the poor oppressed blacks?
Just goes to show that eating paint chips will give you brain damage!

You must be some kind of idiot to think only Black people get those things. Were you dropped on your head as a child?

You are a fucking moron!

Either you are a fucking retard or a liar. Take your pick. Why are you arguing with someone that is telling you that all Blacks didnt vote for the POTUS due to skin color? The reason is that your argument was all Blacks did so because of his color. Too bad you got busted lying......again.

No one stated all blacks voted for Obama due to skin color. That's a lie you perpetrated.

Now fuck off boy.

You are a fucking moron!

No one stated all blacks voted for Obama due to skin color. That's a lie you perpetrated.

Now fuck off boy.

Notice how teapers always have to revert to racist insults.

Now fuck off boy.

What racist insult?

I have noticed how Nutz gets her ass kicked in every thread she's in.

Now fuck off boy.

What racist insult?

I have noticed how Nutz gets her ass kicked in every thread she's in.

LOL, you call me a boy to my face I would kick your ass all up and down the lonestar state.

Of course, you are going to claim that boy is not an racist insult...but I am sure you are older than 30 and realize how much of an insult that really is to call a black person. It fits well on this forum though, so I am sure there will be a lot of your ilk to defend you.

You are a fucking moron!

Now fuck off boy.

Stop lying you convicted retard. You stated all blacks voted for Obama due to skin color and tried to offer Samuel Jackson as proof of that. I guess you do what you do best like all convicts. Lie.

Now fuck off boy.

He has been busted lying in practically every thread I see him on. Now he is trying to claim he wasn't making the argument all Blacks voted for the POTUS due to color. Lying trash like that need to be executed. I wonder what slimy lawyer got him out of the joint? Damn convict.

Now fuck off boy.

He has been busted lying in practically every thread I see him on. Now he is trying to claim he wasn't making the argument all Blacks voted for the POTUS due to color. Lying trash like that need to be executed. I wonder what slimy lawyer got him out of the joint? Damn convict.

What would a convict care about politics? He can't vote. LMAO...I wonder what he did.

I think it is funny how all of these Teapers turn out to be convicts that can't vote. I bet he had to suck a lot of white supremacist dick to keep blackie from kicking his ass! :lmao:

What would a convict care about politics? He can't vote. LMAO...I wonder what he did.

I think it is funny how all of these Teapers turn out to be convicts that can't vote. I bet he had to suck a lot of white supremacist dick to keep blackie from kicking his ass! :lmao:

I heard he propositioned an undercover male cop for sex in the Dallas airport. 2nd time getting caught. He had no problem conforming to the sexual requirements of the white wimps in the pokey. It was right up his alley.

Last edited:
I totally 100% believe the U.S. government needs to pay Reparations to any living Black person that was held as slave in America. .. :cool:

Being that you have something to gain from it, you would. Makes me cynical and even more hard hearted about race and racism. Is there no level of depravity that people won't stoop to for monetarily gain? Lawyers fighting for gay rights, illegal immigration activist. People that demand "reparations" for things that never happened to them personally. It makes me have a deeper resolve to fight against this insanity.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back