3 years ago today!

Last edited:
zaangala, you butthurt nerd. Are you implying the USA will be overthrown? :p That is not to say Barry Hussaine and his weaponized FBI, etc., and MSM did not think they could! ;)

zaangala, you butthurt nerd. Are you implying the USA will be overthrown? :p That is not to say Barry Hussaine and his weaponized FBI, etc., and MSM did not think they could! ;)

Ahm ... what is the normal answer an US-American gives when he reads such a nonsense? "FT"?

Last edited:
What all these AH republicans are saying ,under Clinton ,GWB and Obama for 24 years America wasn't great Why didn't you retarded republicans leave America then?
Karma is a bitch, There would be no trump if there was no Obama

we had to put up with Barry... Put that in your pipe and smoke it
Smoke this Rustic
Just a reminder, Republicans and any American who supports this disgusting, inhumane behavior of ripping babies out of their mothers' arms in a strange, foreign land. It's not Obama. It's not Hillary. It's not GW Bush and it's not Bill Clinton's doing. The blame for this lies directly on Donald Trump's executive order and is being happily enforced and carried out by Stephen Miller. Trump's little Nazi piece of shit sidekick. These people are a nasty shit stain on the fabric of America and any American who supports them and this horrific crime against human nature is a piece of shit too.

What all these AH republicans are saying ,under Clinton ,GWB and Obama for 24 years America wasn't great Why didn't you retarded republicans leave America then?

Smoke this Rustic
Just a reminder, Republicans and any American who supports this disgusting, inhumane behavior of ripping babies out of their mothers' arms in a strange, foreign land. It's not Obama. It's not Hillary. It's not GW Bush and it's not Bill Clinton's doing. The blame for this lies directly on Donald Trump's executive order and is being happily enforced and carried out by Stephen Miller. Trump's little Nazi piece of shit sidekick. These people are a nasty shit stain on the fabric of America and any American who supports them and this horrific crime against human nature is a piece of shit too.
Actually it was LAW under Clinton so.

Smoke this Rustic
Who gives a shit about these fucking illegal aliens, illegal is illegal they have no constitutional rights here. So fuck them

Smoke this Rustic
Actually it was LAW under Clinton so.
what law separated the children from their moms? .Only a scumbag like trump could come up with that one

Smoke this Rustic
Who gives a shit about these fucking illegal aliens, illegal is illegal they have no constitutional rights here. So fuck them
just like we fucked Japanese citizens during WW2 ? This is a crime that will last FOREVER Your childrens children will be reminded of it

Still waiting on Trump making the USA great again...But I see no let up on the war on the populace of the USA..

This country is so much better because Trump won and that Crooked Hillary bitch lost. She was going to be even worse than Obama and he was a disaster.

Trump announcing his campaign made America great? I guess it was right on the very cusp of greatness at that point? :p

Really!? You fricken clowns want to pluck specific words from statements, ignore other words all together. Meanwhile when a lefty makes an argument, what they initially started with is changed 10 times before their argument is done. You're all a fricken joke.

I guess you think I'm multiple people? :lol:

No, just one troubled person.

Uh...because we aren't pussies who run away from defeat?

Maybe, but like your Dear Leader you are pussies to be sure.

We're not the one's threatening to leave the country if we lose an election....pussy.
So please inform me ,,who is ? 1 ? 2? We don't mind being up to our necks in shit as long as it drowns you republicans and eventually it will You're scum who can't raise your voices over this POS you put in the WH How does it feel being a yellow coward?

We're not the one's threatening to leave the country if we lose an election....pussy.
So please inform me ,,who is ? 1 ? 2? We don't mind being up to our necks in shit as long as it drowns you republicans and eventually it will You're scum who can't raise your voices over this POS you put in the WH How does it feel being a yellow coward?

Why would I want Trump out of the White House?
He's making me tons of money.

Why would I want Trump out of the White House?
He's making me tons of money.
How ? With trade wars on the way ? Tax breaks mean nothing now and low interest rates still fuel our economy Trump economy is still following the very good economy Obama left him

Forum List

Back