3 years ago today!

Trump announcing his campaign made America great? I guess it was right on the very cusp of greatness at that point? :p
Yeah that's when we learned the media would take anything he said out of context, exposing their political bias and sowing the seeds to allow Trump to Make America Great Again

Uh...because we aren't pussies who run away from defeat?

Maybe, but like your Dear Leader you are pussies to be sure.

We're not the one's threatening to leave the country if we lose an election....pussy.
So please inform me ,,who is ? 1 ? 2? We don't mind being up to our necks in shit as long as it drowns you republicans and eventually it will You're scum who can't raise your voices over this POS you put in the WH How does it feel being a yellow coward?

Why would I want Trump out of the White House?
He's making me tons of money.
How ? With trade wars on the way ? Tax breaks mean nothing now and low interest rates still fuel our economy Trump economy is still following the very good economy Obama left him

The tax cut isnt where the lions share is coming from.....
Only lazy shiftless liberal assholes live paycheck to paycheck.

What all these AH republicans are saying ,under Clinton ,GWB and Obama for 24 years America wasn't great Why didn't you retarded republicans leave America then?
Karma is a bitch, There would be no trump if there was no Obama

we had to put up with Barry... Put that in your pipe and smoke it
Smoke this Rustic
Just a reminder, Republicans and any American who supports this disgusting, inhumane behavior of ripping babies out of their mothers' arms in a strange, foreign land. It's not Obama. It's not Hillary. It's not GW Bush and it's not Bill Clinton's doing. The blame for this lies directly on Donald Trump's executive order and is being happily enforced and carried out by Stephen Miller. Trump's little Nazi piece of shit sidekick. These people are a nasty shit stain on the fabric of America and any American who supports them and this horrific crime against human nature is a piece of shit too.
it was obammy, but hey why shouldn't you ignore facts.

Those prissy stuck up libs in the liberal media aren't laughing now are they, poor libs got their ass beat by Trump funniest damn thing I ever saw :auiqs.jpg:

Trump announcing his campaign made America great? I guess it was right on the very cusp of greatness at that point? :p

Really!? You fricken clowns want to pluck specific words from statements, ignore other words all together. Meanwhile when a lefty makes an argument, what they initially started with is changed 10 times before their argument is done. You're all a fricken joke.

I guess you think I'm multiple people? :lol:

No, just one troubled person.

That may be true, but it has nothing to do with me questioning the idea that Trump merely announcing his campaign made America great. ;)

Yeah that's when we learned the media would take anything he said out of context, exposing their political bias and sowing the seeds to allow Trump to Make America Great Again

Does that mean America is great again now? Or is it just on the way to greatness? And was it great in the past, and at what point did it become no longer great? What is it that makes America great?

Really!? You fricken clowns want to pluck specific words from statements, ignore other words all together. Meanwhile when a lefty makes an argument, what they initially started with is changed 10 times before their argument is done. You're all a fricken joke.

That may be true, but it has nothing to do with me questioning the idea that Trump merely announcing his campaign made America great. ;)

Yeah, pretty sure he didn't say "his campaign made America Great", although IN his campaign he did say "make America great".

Yeah, pretty sure he didn't say "his campaign made America Great", although IN his campaign he did say "make America great".

He said America was made great again the day Trump announced his campaign. You know, the thing I said in my post? :p

He said America was made great again the day Trump announced his campaign. You know, the thing I said in my post? :p

Great, I'm sure you have a link?

What all these AH republicans are saying ,under Clinton ,GWB and Obama for 24 years America wasn't great Why didn't you retarded republicans leave America then?

We're not the one's threatening to leave the country if we lose an election....pussy.

I certainly nevered did bitch.

I certainly nevered did bitch.

Once more in english please.....

So please inform me ,,who is ? 1 ? 2? We don't mind being up to our necks in shit as long as it drowns you republicans and eventually it will You're scum who can't raise your voices over this POS you put in the WH How does it feel being a yellow coward?

Why would I want Trump out of the White House?
He's making me tons of money.
How ? With trade wars on the way ? Tax breaks mean nothing now and low interest rates still fuel our economy Trump economy is still following the very good economy Obama left him

The tax cut isnt where the lions share is coming from.....
Only lazy shiftless liberal assholes live paycheck to paycheck.
LOL Yeah your white cracker redneck racists don't sleep in shacks with the farm animals

Oh the memories of election 2016, I'll remember it as the election in which I was completely hoodwinked by the media and doubted Trump in both the primaries and general election. This after I started with no enthusiasm for any of the Democratic candidates and feeling folks would do their general every 8-years housecleaning of the executive branch. When it came down to it at the end I didn't care who won.

Will admit Trump still has me stumped and still can't figure him out. I do wish him and us good fortune.

Forum List

Back