3 killed in shooting at Rite Aid distribution center in Maryland. Well, they have Band-Aid's!

Baz Ares

Gold Member
Feb 2, 2017
A gunman killed three people and wounded two others Thursday at a drugstore distribution center in Harford County, Maryland, officials said Thursday.

The shooting occurred at a Rite Aid support facility, and "what I understand is the location is secure," said Rite Aid spokeswoman Susan Henderson. Roughly 1,000 employees work there, she said. ( Seems 3 killed 5 wounded)
3 killed in shooting at Rite Aid distribution center in Maryland - CNN

:dunno:Hmm? Why would this happen?
And I sure hope the corrupted ATF and FBI are not investigating this
NRA approved use of guns. That would be wrong and so unfair per the Great Douche spews.

Last edited:
A gunman killed three people and wounded two others Thursday at a drugstore distribution center in Harford County, Maryland, officials said Thursday.

The shooting occurred at a Rite Aid support facility, and "what I understand is the location is secure," said Rite Aid spokeswoman Susan Henderson. Roughly 1,000 employees work there, she said. ( Seems 3 killed 5 wounded)

The democrats push gun free zones for law abiding citizens...so they are defenseless when violent criminals attack........

The democrats push gun free zones for law abiding citizens...so they are defenseless when violent criminals attack........
Yeah, blame it on the gun free zones instead of the guy with the gun. That is Trumpist logic. A Trumpist wet dream is living like a Somali in Mogadishu.

You do realize Maryland has some of the toughest, most anti gun laws in the U.S.? Of course criminals always follow these laws hence this shooting, and the high number of shootings in Baltimore.

Yeah, blame it on the gun free zones instead of the guy with the gun. That is Trumpist logic. A Trumpist wet dream is living like a Somali in Mogadishu.

No...I blame it on the guy with the gun....that innocent people couldn't defend themselves, that I blame on democrats.

NRA approved use of guns. That would be wrong and so unfair per the Great Douche spews.
People kill people not firearms

• Banned

About 25% of Americans own ALL 99% (300M plus) of the guns.
18% are pure Gun Nutter DOPer crazy owners. About 4% own a simple gun for home protection, no AR's.
75% plus of Americans go through their lives unarmed.
fyi: The military has way better and about 3.5 guns per person all branches. That be like 2M troops on gobmint welfare. And getting free guns.

Last edited:

About 25% of Americans own ALL 100% (300M plus) of the guns.
18% are pure Gun Butter DOPer crazy owners. About 4% own a simple gun for home protection, no AR's.

It is closer to 600 million guns.

There are 16 million AR-15s in the United States.....they are used to murder fewer people each year than knives, hands and clubs...and lawn mowers kill more people every year than even mass shooters with AR-15s do......

1.1 million Americans use their legal guns to stop violent criminal attack.....that would be rapes, robberies and murders......

As more Americans own and carry guns, our gun murder rate went down 49%, our gun crime rate went down 75%, our violent crime rate went down 72%.....

Great help me out here. First find where the NRA said that it is the desire of the organization, or it’s members, to commit murder. I’ve never read that. I’ve been a member for years, and I’ve never read that. So perhaps you could educate me.

Second. The facility is described as “secure”. So what did that mean? If it is like any other “secure” facility I’ve ever been to or worked at then it has controlled entry, and a prohibition against weapons being on the premises. Even the most determined advocates of the right to carry only extend that right to parking lots of such facilities. So how did the baddie get a gun into a “secure” facility? Wouldn’t the prohibition against guns keep them out? You know, just like it did at every school shooting ever?

The truth is that you can’t guarantee that I will not be the victim of a crime, with or without guns. No matter how much security you put forth, you can’t guarantee it. The Soviet Union, one of the most closed societies in history, with “internal passports” required to travel across town, had crimes and even serial killers. Considering that there were detailed files on everyone, that seems hard to believe, but it is true.

East Germany, which had the Stasi, and an estimated one person in ten either a member of the secret police, or an informer, had all sorts of crime didn’t it?

So help me out here. Educate me. Explain how the bad guy got a gun into a secure facility. First of all, you need to show the NRA wanted or advocated for the murder of people. I’m waiting.

People use people killing firearms to kill people. The reason they are made is to kill living thangs.
Guns are made to kill living thangs. Knives are used way
more to cut (98%) items, than for killing (2%) thangs btw. On the other hand
guns are used mostly (98%) to kill thangs.

Last edited:

People use people killing firearms to kill people.
more to cut items and for killing thangs btw.

And yet knives kill far more people than all rifle types do. Clubs kill more people than rifles do.....hand and feet kill more people than rifles do...so why did you bring up the AR-15?

more to cut (98%) items and than for killing (2%) thangs btw. On the other hand
guns are used mostly (98%) to kill thangs.
Na, not really
Anyone’s Personal Firearm ownership is none of your business, It’s not my business and certainly none of this fucking federal government business.

And yet knives kill far more people than all rifle types do. Clubs kill more people than rifles do.....hand and feet kill more people than rifles do...so why did you bring up the AR-15?
Please prove that in America deaths per year

About 25% of Americans own ALL 99% (300M plus) of the guns.
18% are pure Gun Nutter DOPer crazy owners. About 4% own a simple gun for home protection, no AR's.
fyi: The military has way better and about 3.5 guns per person all branches. That be like 2M troops on gobmint welfare. And getting free guns.

Which is a laughable assertion. The best estimate is 43% of the population owns firearms.

Please prove that in America deaths per year

Latin America has 8% of the global population yet commits 27% of the murders. Why?

I'm waiting. Seems them guns are used 10 to 1. LOL!

upload_2018-9-20_12-10-43.png

I'm waiting. Seems them guns are used 10 to 1. LOL!

View attachment 217532
if4gmb.jpg

Forum List

Back