3 killed in shooting at Rite Aid distribution center in Maryland. Well, they have Band-Aid's!

A gunman killed three people and wounded two others Thursday at a drugstore distribution center in Harford County, Maryland, officials said Thursday.

The shooting occurred at a Rite Aid support facility, and "what I understand is the location is secure," said Rite Aid spokeswoman Susan Henderson. Roughly 1,000 employees work there, she said. ( Seems 3 killed 5 wounded)
3 killed in shooting at Rite Aid distribution center in Maryland - CNN

:dunno:Hmm? Why would this happen?
And I sure hope the corrupted ATF and FBI are not investigating this
NRA approved use of guns. That would be wrong and so unfair per the Great Douche spews.
It boils down to this, you can make guns illegal and if I want to kill some one using one I can make a single shot zip gun deadly with in ten feet in about ten minutes in my garage. How do you stop this. Murderers do not care about laws. As some one who has been shot at , I can tell you I would much prefer being able to return fire. Further more there is a reason that about every male from my town who joined the army acheived marksmen or better while qualifying. We grew up with guns giving us a big advantage over the city dweller.

A gunman killed three people and wounded two others Thursday at a drugstore distribution center in Harford County, Maryland, officials said Thursday.

The shooting occurred at a Rite Aid support facility, and "what I understand is the location is secure," said Rite Aid spokeswoman Susan Henderson. Roughly 1,000 employees work there, she said. ( Seems 3 killed 5 wounded)

The democrats push gun free zones for law abiding citizens...so they are defenseless when violent criminals attack........
I am a big gun rights guy. I just do not want them in bars. Alcohol and guns do not mix. Get a special duty cop there and lets just call it the cost of buisness. Other wise let the criminals know the good guys are carrying to.

NRA approved use of guns. That would be wrong and so unfair per the Great Douche spews.
People kill people not firearms
People use people killing firearms to kill people.
Guns are made to kill living thangs. Knives are used way
more to cut items and for killing thangs btw.

And yet knives kill far more people than all rifle types do. Clubs kill more people than rifles do.....hand and feet kill more people than rifles do...so why did you bring up the AR-15?
Please prove that in America deaths per year

Bees and wasps kill more people than rifles do....here...the proof, the facts, the truth...

Expanded Homicide Data Table 4

Rifles....374

knives....1,604

blunt objects....472

bare hands....656

Total gun murder .....11,004

FBI table 2010 ...

Expanded Homicide Data Table 8
Wasps and bees....and animals....

Afraid of Snakes? Wasps and Dogs Are Deadlier

Of the 1,610 people killed in encounters with animals between 2008 and 2015,

478 were killed by hornets, wasps and bees,

and 272 by dogs, according to a study published in Wilderness & Environmental Medicine. Snakes, spiders and scorpions were responsible for 99 deaths over the eight years.
Well...thank goodness.....we can all rest easy in our schools, our movie theaters, at work, etc. because bees and wasps kill more.

And yet knives kill far more people than all rifle types do. Clubs kill more people than rifles do.....hand and feet kill more people than rifles do...so why did you bring up the AR-15?

Bees and wasps kill more people than rifles do....here...the proof, the facts, the truth...

Rifles....374

knives....1,604

blunt objects....472

bare hands....656

FBI table 2010 ...

and 272 by dogs, according to a study published in Wilderness & Environmental Medicine. Snakes, spiders and scorpions were responsible for 99 deaths over the eight years.
Read post #10 again DOPer.

"firearms" A rifle is a "firearm"
Unusual, the "gunman" is being reported to be a woman.

Gee. We have an SOP change. I would think/guess it be a Whitey woman, if true.

I do not know. Its best to wait and see, first reports can be wrong. The shooter isnt identified yet, reports of the gender seem to have come from observers on the scene.

Note the "if true" part

Shit stain.....I specifically stated rifle, and then asked why you brought up the AR-15, since it hadn't been mentioned yet...if you can't read, get glasses or remedial education....

Rifles....374

knives....1,604

blunt objects....472

bare hands....656

FBI table 2010 ...

Well...thank goodness.....we can all rest easy in our schools, our movie theaters, at work, etc. because bees and wasps kill more.

No....as long as the democrats keep our public spaces gun free...these nuts will be drawn to them. This is on the democrats.

People use people killing firearms to kill people. The reason they are made is to kill living thangs.
more to cut (98%) items, than for killing (2%) thangs btw. On the other hand
guns are used mostly (98%) to kill thangs.

I’m going to need a little more help here. It appears as though I have some defective firearms. I don’t think I’ll mention how many. However, none of them have ever killed anyone. I can only assume, by your assertion that they exist mainly to kill people, that they are defective.

I have killed a dozen or so Copperhead rattlesnakes with them. Are Copperhead Rattlesnakes considered people now? If so, we may be good, and my firearms are not defective after all.

Copperhead Rattlesnakes are very common in this area. Death is not certain if you are bitten, but it is quite possible. In fact, Copperhead bites have increased by more than 137% in recent years, bites of other venomous snakes has more than doubled.

So shooting a Copperhead in the yard is pretty much what not only I do, but my neighbors as well. As an aside, killing venomous snakes that pose a danger to humans is legal in Georgia. I don’t go into the woods looking for them, but I do object to them entering the yard proper. In the woods, I wear a set of snake bite protection and heavy boots around my legs, and unless the snake strikes at me, is not going to be killed.

Perhaps my firearm is defective after all. I mean, shouldn’t this bloodthirsty inanimate object want to kill anything and anyone it comes near? I mean, you make them sound like Christine from the Stephen King book.
FFS..GrandMaster DOPer. Guns were made (design) in the 10th century for war. To kill people in the beginning by kings/lords in their wars
who had money to build them. No peasant farmers had the money or skills to make them for home protection or hunting. At some point, kings/lords started hunting food meat with them. They did not need AR15 to hunt for food, ever. If your in a home protection battle with an AR15, your just a moron NRA dick sucking moron falling for their BS. List all the home burglaries/invasions in 2017. List all of the ones stopped by a gun by the homeowner. Not many are.

There are roughly some 2.5 million burglaries a year, 66% of those being home break-ins.
I see few were reported stop by people armed at home.
Why is that? You don't need a gun. Just a sign that lies.
And a few fake home security system camera's.

s-l300.jpg

If they still are coming in. It's you they want.

Funny thing? Guns in the hands of Americans save more lives than they take, when criminals put on the streets by democrats use them illegally. Americans use their legal guns 1.1 million times a year to stop rape, robbery and murder...

And there you go......why is it that anti gunners like you automatically think of sex whenever you think about guns? You need to stop, right now, and go out and get help.....before you hurt yourself or someone else...guns are not sex toys.....get help.

Never mind, the shooter was a woman and she didn't use an AR-15 rifle...she used a pistol...nothing here for anti gunners to go nuts over.....this story is over...but thanks for posting everyone...

People use people killing firearms to kill people. The reason they are made is to kill living thangs.
more to cut (98%) items, than for killing (2%) thangs btw. On the other hand
guns are used mostly (98%) to kill thangs.

Guns were used to murder 11,004 people in 2016....of those 70-80% of the victims were criminals....of the remaining victims, many of them were friends and family of criminals, caught up in their bad decisions....

On the other side....1,100,000 times a year, according to the CDC Americans use their guns to stop rape, robbery and murder.....saving more lives than democrat released criminals take...

If it only saves one life? But in this case more lives are saved than are taken....you stupid doofus.

26 year old female shooter residing in Baltimore.

Killed by self inflicted gunshot.

Maryland is one of the top five strictest states in gun control laws, including universal background checks INCLUDING private sales (deceptively label 'gun show loophole'), mandatory registration of handguns, seven day waiting period, state permit required to purchase a firearm, mandatory firearm training for issue of permit, ban on high capacity magazines and required securing of firearms.

The Sheriff reported the firearm was a handgun...and it was legally owned and registered by the shooter with the state of Maryland in the press conference that just ended.

So...all that gun control didn't stop this shooting at all.

What would? Give me solutions?

Baz Ares bodecea Vandalshandle

Last edited:

The democrats push gun free zones for law abiding citizens...so they are defenseless when violent criminals attack........
I am a big gun rights guy. I just do not want them in bars. Alcohol and guns do not mix. Get a special duty cop there and lets just call it the cost of buisness. Other wise let the criminals know the good guys are carrying to.

And yet, in Virginia, they legalized guns in bars as long as you don't drink...and the crime rate in bars went down, not up...and keep in mind....lots of states also allow people to carry guns into bars..again, as long as they are not drinking....

Allowing guns into bars has ‘surprising’ result - WND

When Virginia passed a law allowing concealed carry in bars and alcohol-serving restaurants beginning July 1 of last year, opponents of the change decried the dangers of mixing guns and alcohol, for fear violent crimes would escalate.

But one year later, the Richmond Times-Dispatch did a study to see if the gloomy prognostications came true.

According to state police records, not only did gun violence in bars and restaurants not increase under the new law, it decreased by 5.2 percent.

In fact, of the 145 reported crimes with guns that occurred in Virginia bars and restaurants in fiscal 2010-11 (compared to 153 incidents in the year before the new law took effect), only two of the aggravated assault cases were related to concealed-carry permit holders. In one incident, the crime took place at a restaurant that didn’t serve alcohol – thus unrelated to the new law – and in the other, the weapon was neither discharged nor withdrawn from its holster.

“The numbers basically just confirm what we’ve said would happen if the General Assembly changed the law,” Philip Van Cleave, president of the pro-gun Virginia Citizens Defense League, told the Times-Dispatch. “Keep in mind what the other side was saying – that this was going to be a blood bath, that restaurants will be dangerous and people will stop going. But there was nothing to base the fear-mongering on.”

How could this have happened in a gun-free zone ?
I don't get it.
But.....was it a bee, hornet, & wasp free-zone. Those are more dangerous...........or so I've heard.

And yet....bees and wasps kill more people each and every year than mass shooters do......should we ban wasps and bees? And lawn mowers kill more people than AR-15 rifles do....should we ban lawn mowers?

26 year old female shooter residing in Baltimore.

Killed by self inflicted gunshot.

Maryland is one of the top five strictest states in gun control laws, including universal background checks INCLUDING private sales (deceptively label 'gun show loophole'), mandatory registration of handguns, seven day waiting period, state permit required to purchase a firearm, mandatory firearm training for issue of permit, ban on high capacity magazines and required securing of firearms.

The Sheriff reported the firearm was a handgun...and it was legally owned and registered by the shooter with the state of Maryland in the press conference that just ended.

So...all that gun control didn't stop this shooting at all.

What would? Give me solutions?

Yep......... sad gun grabbers across the country are openly weeping that it wasn't a Trump supporter with an AR-15....why, Oh Why couldn't it have been a Trump supporter with an AR-15?

And yet, in Virginia, they legalized guns in bars as long as you don't drink...and the crime rate in bars went down, not up...and keep in mind....lots of states also allow people to carry guns into bars..again, as long as they are not drinking....

Allowing guns into bars has ‘surprising’ result - WND

When Virginia passed a law allowing concealed carry in bars and alcohol-serving restaurants beginning July 1 of last year, opponents of the change decried the dangers of mixing guns and alcohol, for fear violent crimes would escalate.

But one year later, the Richmond Times-Dispatch did a study to see if the gloomy prognostications came true.

According to state police records, not only did gun violence in bars and restaurants not increase under the new law, it decreased by 5.2 percent.

In fact, of the 145 reported crimes with guns that occurred in Virginia bars and restaurants in fiscal 2010-11 (compared to 153 incidents in the year before the new law took effect), only two of the aggravated assault cases were related to concealed-carry permit holders. In one incident, the crime took place at a restaurant that didn’t serve alcohol – thus unrelated to the new law – and in the other, the weapon was neither discharged nor withdrawn from its holster.

“The numbers basically just confirm what we’ve said would happen if the General Assembly changed the law,” Philip Van Cleave, president of the pro-gun Virginia Citizens Defense League, told the Times-Dispatch. “Keep in mind what the other side was saying – that this was going to be a blood bath, that restaurants will be dangerous and people will stop going. But there was nothing to base the fear-mongering on.”
I would need more than one years stats to buy that one! If the stats continue in that direction then I will change my mind. My personal experience is that several times I have had a gun pointed at me when I was not armed was by a drunk! Personal experience may have clouded my judgement on this one. Good news is none of them pulled the trigger.

Shooter 26 year old woman ...temp employee ...shot herself dead.
Crazy mo fo's! Did not see 20 something women being behind it. Not your typical assailent! Terrible shit. You are not supposed to die selling bandaids.

Last edited:

Yeah, blame it on the gun free zones instead of the guy with the gun. That is Trumpist logic. A Trumpist wet dream is living like a Somali in Mogadishu.

DO blame the man instead of the gun and the NRA. Gun confiscation is a wet dream of the commie leftists. How many abortions take place every fucking day? So leftards can save their spew about concerns over life.

liberals shooting up the place again, without liberals there is no gun problem

Rifles....374

knives....1,604

blunt objects....472

bare hands....656

FBI table 2010 ...

No....as long as the democrats keep our public spaces gun free...these nuts will be drawn to them. This is on the democrats.
Undeniable logic.

Forum List

Back