3 killed in shooting at Rite Aid distribution center in Maryland. Well, they have Band-Aid's!

A gunman killed three people and wounded two others Thursday at a drugstore distribution center in Harford County, Maryland, officials said Thursday.

The shooting occurred at a Rite Aid support facility, and "what I understand is the location is secure," said Rite Aid spokeswoman Susan Henderson. Roughly 1,000 employees work there, she said. ( Seems 3 killed 5 wounded)
3 killed in shooting at Rite Aid distribution center in Maryland - CNN

:dunno:Hmm? Why would this happen?
And I sure hope the corrupted ATF and FBI are not investigating this
NRA approved use of guns. That would be wrong and so unfair per the Great Douche spews.
People kill people not firearms
People use people killing firearms to kill people.
Guns are made to kill living thangs. Knives are used way
more to cut items and for killing thangs btw.

And yet knives kill far more people than all rifle types do. Clubs kill more people than rifles do.....hand and feet kill more people than rifles do...so why did you bring up the AR-15?
Please prove that in America deaths per year

Bees and wasps kill more people than rifles do....here...the proof, the facts, the truth...

Expanded Homicide Data Table 4

Rifles....374

knives....1,604

blunt objects....472

bare hands....656

Total gun murder .....11,004

FBI table 2010 ...

Expanded Homicide Data Table 8
Wasps and bees....and animals....

Afraid of Snakes? Wasps and Dogs Are Deadlier

Of the 1,610 people killed in encounters with animals between 2008 and 2015,

478 were killed by hornets, wasps and bees,

and 272 by dogs, according to a study published in Wilderness & Environmental Medicine. Snakes, spiders and scorpions were responsible for 99 deaths over the eight years.

A gunman killed three people and wounded two others Thursday at a drugstore distribution center in Harford County, Maryland, officials said Thursday.

The shooting occurred at a Rite Aid support facility, and "what I understand is the location is secure," said Rite Aid spokeswoman Susan Henderson. Roughly 1,000 employees work there, she said. ( Seems 3 killed 5 wounded)

NRA approved use of guns. That would be wrong and so unfair per the Great Douche spews.

And yet knives kill far more people than all rifle types do. Clubs kill more people than rifles do.....hand and feet kill more people than rifles do...so why did you bring up the AR-15?
I'm waiting. Seems them guns are used 10 to 1. LOL!

View attachment 217532

If you had the stats, why did you want me to give them to you.......your post confirms what I posted......

And again..

Rifles....374

knives....1,604

blunt objects....472

bare hands....656

FBI table 2010 ...

and 272 by dogs, according to a study published in Wilderness & Environmental Medicine. Snakes, spiders and scorpions were responsible for 99 deaths over the eight years.

I'm waiting. Seems them guns are used 10 to 1. LOL!

View attachment 217532

You need to read my post more carefully.........

Latin America has 8% of the global population yet commits 27% of the murders. Why?
We buy drugs to arm the drug lords who control Latin America?
All Drug should be legal. Why do we play this game? See Prohibition and how legalizing it again stopped gang killings over bootlegging.

People use people killing firearms to kill people. The reason they are made is to kill living thangs.
more to cut (98%) items, than for killing (2%) thangs btw. On the other hand
guns are used mostly (98%) to kill thangs.
Ever hear of Skeet shooting, target shooting, combat shooting, BB gun events, Golf Shooting, Long range Target shooting 1000 yards.

People use people killing firearms to kill people. The reason they are made is to kill living thangs.
Ever hear of Skeet shooting, target shooting, combat shooting, BB gun events, Golf Shooting, Long range Target shooting 1000 yards.

Don't forget Cowboy shooting, 3 gun competition.......

Latin America has 8% of the global population yet commits 27% of the murders. Why?
We buy drugs to arm the drug lords who control Latin America?
All Drug should be legal. Why do we play this game? See Prohibition and how legalizing it again stopped gang killings over bootlegging.

I agree that drugs should be decriminalized. The war on drugs has been nothing more than a war on civil liberties. But it isn't the money, or the guns that drive latin americas murder epidemic.

Thangs a lot, moron.

Bees and wasps kill more people than rifles do....here...the proof, the facts, the truth...

Rifles....374

knives....1,604

blunt objects....472

bare hands....656

FBI table 2010 ...

Read post #10 again DOPer.

"firearms" A rifle is a "firearm"
Unusual, the "gunman" is being reported to be a woman.

Gee. We have an SOP change. I would think/guess it be a Whitey woman, if true.

I do not know. Its best to wait and see, first reports can be wrong. The shooter isnt identified yet, reports of the gender seem to have come from observers on the scene.

Note the "if true" part

Practicing to kill living thangs later as I see it.
See a NRA Approved Gun Nutter Moron

Sometimes there are the good days with a semi/full auto gun.

Last edited:
It doesn't matter why guns are made. They have NO INTENT, nor WILL. Only the people using them have that. Anything, including hands and feet can be, and are used to kill.

Just watched the press conference... didn't confirm the number of victims....which is strange.

Also...suspect is in custody, seriously injured...but...no law enforcement firearm was discharged.

So...either the shooter attempted suicide and failed...or a bystander/victim attacted and disarmed the shooter 'with extreme prejudice'...perhaps an armed bystander?

T's & P's

And yet...for some strange reason....trumpanzees clutch their pearls over Fast & Furious guns.

Again...human beings are better at visualizing time than comprehending large numbers. SO...

If all 100,000,000 legal gun owners in the US were represented as 1 minute of time...collectively, they would represent a total of 69,445 days...that's 190 years.

If every shooting the liberal media can possibly label a mass shooting in the US over the past five years is represented as 1 minute of time, a clock started at 12:01am this morning would stop at 3:05 am tomorrow.

I’m going to need a little more help here. It appears as though I have some defective firearms. I don’t think I’ll mention how many. However, none of them have ever killed anyone. I can only assume, by your assertion that they exist mainly to kill people, that they are defective.

I have killed a dozen or so Copperhead rattlesnakes with them. Are Copperhead Rattlesnakes considered people now? If so, we may be good, and my firearms are not defective after all.

Copperhead Rattlesnakes are very common in this area. Death is not certain if you are bitten, but it is quite possible. In fact, Copperhead bites have increased by more than 137% in recent years, bites of other venomous snakes has more than doubled.

So shooting a Copperhead in the yard is pretty much what not only I do, but my neighbors as well. As an aside, killing venomous snakes that pose a danger to humans is legal in Georgia. I don’t go into the woods looking for them, but I do object to them entering the yard proper. In the woods, I wear a set of snake bite protection and heavy boots around my legs, and unless the snake strikes at me, is not going to be killed.

Perhaps my firearm is defective after all. I mean, shouldn’t this bloodthirsty inanimate object want to kill anything and anyone it comes near? I mean, you make them sound like Christine from the Stephen King book.

I’m going to need a little more help here. It appears as though I have some defective firearms. I don’t think I’ll mention how many. However, none of them have ever killed anyone. I can only assume, by your assertion that they exist mainly to kill people, that they are defective.

I have killed a dozen or so Copperhead rattlesnakes with them. Are Copperhead Rattlesnakes considered people now? If so, we may be good, and my firearms are not defective after all.

Copperhead Rattlesnakes are very common in this area. Death is not certain if you are bitten, but it is quite possible. In fact, Copperhead bites have increased by more than 137% in recent years, bites of other venomous snakes has more than doubled.

So shooting a Copperhead in the yard is pretty much what not only I do, but my neighbors as well. As an aside, killing venomous snakes that pose a danger to humans is legal in Georgia. I don’t go into the woods looking for them, but I do object to them entering the yard proper. In the woods, I wear a set of snake bite protection and heavy boots around my legs, and unless the snake strikes at me, is not going to be killed.

Perhaps my firearm is defective after all. I mean, shouldn’t this bloodthirsty inanimate object want to kill anything and anyone it comes near? I mean, you make them sound like Christine from the Stephen King book.
FFS..GrandMaster DOPer. Guns were made (design) in the 10th century for war. To kill people in the beginning by kings/lords in their wars
who had money to build them. No peasant farmers had the money or skills to make them for home protection or hunting. At some point, kings/lords started hunting food meat with them. They did not need AR15 to hunt for food, ever. If your in a home protection battle with an AR15, your just a moron NRA dick sucking moron falling for their BS. List all the home burglaries/invasions in 2017. List all of the ones stopped by a gun by the homeowner. Not many are.

There are roughly some 2.5 million burglaries a year, 66% of those being home break-ins.
I see few were reported stop by people armed at home.
Why is that? You don't need a gun. Just a sign that lies.
And a few fake home security system camera's.

s-l300.jpg

If they still are coming in. It's you they want.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back