3 killed in shooting at Rite Aid distribution center in Maryland. Well, they have Band-Aid's!

OK. So your idea is that transgender people are more prone to violence than society in general?

Do you want big government to make more liberal laws regulating what folks do with their bodies?

Or do you want to create a big government agency called The Department of Transgender Re-Education?

What's your plan?
I have a plan. Make protected classes obsolete. Apply all laws equally to everyone.

ok..we're in agreement..no protected classes. Everyone is equally subject to the death penalty regardless of class. If this person did something wrong, hang them. Same as that guy leaving the bar drunk tonight.
Those are not protected classes. :)

I'm not dead set we're communicating well here. I'm all for treating everyone equally. We on the same page?
For example, you believe in men's reproductive rights.

Men's reproductive rights....you might have to give me a more specific example. One could say they believe in Men's rights....their rights to beat women! for example.

This answers the question about who it was that did the shooting....wonder who called it a guy or girl to set it off?

Authorities in Harford County were still trying to determine late Thursday why Snochia Moseley opened fire at the Rite Aid warehouse where she had taken a temporary job, killing three employees and fatally wounding herself.

550x309

Authorities have not identified the victims.

[Snip]

Authorities and court records identified Moseley as female, as did a Facebook profile in her name. But in Facebook messages Coley shared with The Baltimore Sun, Moseley described herself as transgender, although it was not clear whether Moseley preferred to be addressed using masculine or feminine pronouns.

In messages that the friend said were sent in December 2016, Moseley discussed beginning hormone treatment soon.

"I just started talking about [being transgender]," Moseley wrote in another message. "My sister is totally supportive, my brothers already had an idea, my mom I haven’t gotten around to admitting it to yet. but she’s heard about it somehow."

(Excerpt) Read more at baltimoresun.com ...

What are we comparing or looking at here with this individual incident? Just get right to your point. Don't by shy, its too early in the morning lol
Yes, we all see how easily it is to ENFLAME a transgender into violence...don"t you think?

With over 250 mass shootings this year, how many were by trangender people?

Another mentally ill person with a gun...the left will stay mute on this though. This THING was 2 of their protected groups,Black and Transgender.

OK. you have two topics then.

Want to talk about transgender folks or black folks? Are you against them both and want to use the power of big government to stop black ppl from having surgery?

Its ok to be for big time liberal expansion of government powers. I'll say if folks want to change their gender to man, woman or in the middle I'm fine with it but except in odd cases the government shouldn't pay or force insurance to pay.

Then again I'm pretty small government.

Do you want to introduce some big time legislation to outlaw sex change operations or something? I'm kind of a libertarian so you have some convincing to do here.
Not saying anything about them other than the fact is that's 2 of the leftists protected groups who you can't talk badly about..so the left will stay silent on this for the most part.

ok. Well, your name calling is noted. The Russians have divided you off into a segment where you are alienating half the jury which needs to convict this person and hopefully assign them death row if they did kill another person.
Its DA RUSSIANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ROFLMAO

Sounded like da Russians. Or some high schooler, either a cheeleader rooting for her school or a 15 year old boy following the local sports team.

I only know the one thing that stands out more than anything else, and that is all we really need to know.

Yes......that she was armed
Stats show that trannies are much more likely to commit suicide and have mental issues than normals.

Does the crazy cause the suicide or the suicide cause the crazy? What do you think?
Societies reaction and treatment causes suicide
Seems like their desire to be trannies comes first. Followed by self loathing issues. Then ultimately, you shoot yourself twice in the head.

After killing your friends. Or enemies. Whatever.

I only know the one thing that stands out more than anything else, and that is all we really need to know.

Stats show that trannies are much more likely to commit suicide and have mental issues than normals.

Does the crazy cause the suicide or the suicide cause the crazy? What do you think?
Seems like their desire to be trannies comes first. Followed by self loathing issues. Then ultimately, you shoot yourself twice in the head.

Seems the issue is that she was armed.......not that she is transsexual

Remember...this was a good person with a gun...until he/she was not.

Your continual argument here is ridiculous.
I was a great driver until I finally got in an accident.
I had a perfect attendance record at work until I had to call in sick.
I had a perfect credit rating until I missed a mortgage payment.

Seems the issue is that she was armed.......not that she is transsexual
Stats show trannies trend that way. It's cause and effect that's the issue.

This answers the question about who it was that did the shooting....wonder who called it a guy or girl to set it off?

Authorities in Harford County were still trying to determine late Thursday why Snochia Moseley opened fire at the Rite Aid warehouse where she had taken a temporary job, killing three employees and fatally wounding herself.

550x309

[Snip]

Authorities and court records identified Moseley as female, as did a Facebook profile in her name. But in Facebook messages Coley shared with The Baltimore Sun, Moseley described herself as transgender, although it was not clear whether Moseley preferred to be addressed using masculine or feminine pronouns.

In messages that the friend said were sent in December 2016, Moseley discussed beginning hormone treatment soon.

"I just started talking about [being transgender]," Moseley wrote in another message. "My sister is totally supportive, my brothers already had an idea, my mom I haven’t gotten around to admitting it to yet. but she’s heard about it somehow."

What are we comparing or looking at here with this individual incident? Just get right to your point. Don't by shy, its too early in the morning lol
Yes, we all see how easily it is to ENFLAME a transgender into violence...don"t you think?

Well. How many trans are there in America and then calculate the odds! What do we have 320 million people, now one out of 250 (your number) sounds like the odds are HIGH for another tyranny flame on!

550x309

[Snip]

Well. How many trans are there in America and then calculate the odds! What do we have 320 million people, now one out of 250 (your number) sounds like the odds are HIGH for another tyranny flame on!

How many trans people commited mass shootings this year?

If you have no idea, how can you possibly claim that its 'easy' to inflame a transgender to violence. As your polling sample is one.

550x309

[Snip]

Could have been Obama's spouse

550x309

[Snip]

Could have been Obama's spouse

Or you could just be bizarrely obsessed with Obama.

550x309

[Snip]

She's fucking mentally ill and should have been locked up when she first started yammering about being a male.

550x309

[Snip]

She's fucking mentally ill and should have been locked up when she first started yammering about being a male.

OK. So you want to create a government agency which locks up all people who want sex changes. Sounds pretty big government religious crazy to me.

550x309

[Snip]

How many trans people commited mass shootings this year?

If you have no idea, how can you possibly claim that its 'easy' to inflame a transgender to violence. As your polling sample is one.
One, that is all you need to figure out the odds!

Snochia Moseley!! look at that idiotic name
LGTBQs are very mentally FKed up
  • LGB youth are almost five times as likely to have attempted suicide compared to heterosexual youth.2
Facts About Suicide – The Trevor Project
Moseley had multiple outstanding tickets for registration violations and a lack of insurance, and just last week, the courts were asked for permission to take the outstanding fines to trial.
Moseley often felt alienated, but she 'wasn’t a monster, wasn’t an angry person'.
if I ran around with a 5 foot bone hanging out of my nose, people would think I would be ''different''/strange/etc
...it's not NORMAL to '''''change''' your gender--of course people will think you are ''different''--and you ARE different/strange/etc

Forum List

Back