3/14/18 Nationwide School Walkout Has Begun

I pretty much can't understand the position of the pro-gun people regarding having some kind of rational and effective gun control. It's beyond understanding that people want to allow these mass shootings to go on and on. But one of the things most mind boggling about their position is that they find the deaths of all these innocents, many of them children, laughable. How can anyone laugh about this?

amusing.

you thought I was laughing at the kids?

I was making fun of the fool that added owning guns to ALL 10 Amendments.
I could see what you were making fun of.

and you still posted what you did?

tsk tsk
I believe you were making fun of the situation. Of the kids who are protesting the fact they are being murdered one by one by madmen and the NRA and gunnuts are allowing it, refuse to do anything about it.

What do you propose we do? No one is allowing anything except those who created target-rich environments, also known as "gun-free" zones.

I pretty much can't understand the position of the pro-gun people regarding having some kind of rational and effective gun control. It's beyond understanding that people want to allow these mass shootings to go on and on. But one of the things most mind boggling about their position is that they find the deaths of all these innocents, many of them children, laughable. How can anyone laugh about this?

amusing.

tsk tsk
I believe you were making fun of the situation. Of the kids who are protesting the fact they are being murdered one by one by madmen and the NRA and gunnuts are allowing it, refuse to do anything about it.

How are the NRA and gun nuts "allowing" your protected classes to shoot up schools?

Explain please.

Cuz it looks to me like the teachers and the left are *allowing* the lunatics that YOU REFUSE TO LOCK UP, even when they are reported REPEATEDLY to the police and the schools, to shoot our school kids...which you encourage to parade around unprotected outside of the schools at set dates with lots of media coverage.

Explain to me how that's the NRA and *gun nuts* turning our kids into targets, and refusing to protect them?

As with everything from the left...what she says is the exact opposite of the truth. The truth is the left has created a violent threat to kids in school, they will not allow us to protect the kids in our schools, and now they are parading the kids around outside the schools while advertising that they are there and unarmed.

Think about how awful it is that a government funded school system is teaching our children liberal values, teaching children that their own rights are harmful to them . . . all because of a lunatic. They are teaching these children that they should rely on government. This is the antithesis of what our country stands for and was built on.

The government that wholly failed them and was responsible for the last shooting.
The kid with a semi-automatic military style assault weapon was responsible for the shooting: no one else.

What type of military-style assault weapon is like what the kid used?
A sandwich knife.

IOW, you have no clue, alleged Chair-Force veteran.

My apologies to the real Air-Force people.
How insulting for you to say I was in the Air Farce!!!!!

"...Marcos took advantage of these and other incidents such as ... student protests to create a political atmosphere of crisis and fear that he later used to justify his imposition of martial law."

https://sites.ualberta.ca/~vmitchel/fw8.html

"The violence was instigated primarily by Nazi Party officials and members of the SA (Sturmabteilungen: literally Assault Detachments, but commonly known as Storm Troopers) and Hitler Youth.

"In its aftermath, German officials announced that Kristallnacht had erupted as a spontaneous outburst of public sentiment in response to the assassination of Ernst vom Rath. Vom Rath was a German embassy official stationed in Paris. Herschel Grynszpan, a 17-year-old Polish Jew, had shot the diplomat on November 7, 1938. A few days earlier, German authorities had expelled thousands of Jews of Polish citizenship living in Germany from the Reich; Grynszpan had received news that his parents, residents in Germany since 1911, were among them."

Kristallnacht

Teachers in our indoctrination centers don't teach the children about those two events, btw. Where students were used to instigate violence, and then used as an excuse to establish martial law.

I'm so glad I finished with all of my schooling before libtards took over everything.

Wouldn't want people exercising their right to protest, now would we?

The US Bill of Rights as seen by the right.

First Amendment

Don't say anything about taking my guns away, don't protest my guns, and don't mention my religion either.

Second Amendment

Guns, guns, guns, guns, guns, guns, guns, guns shall not be infringed to me or my buddies, other fuckers we don't care about.

Third Amendment

Keep away from my house bitch, I've got guns.

Fourth Amendment

I have the right to be secure in my guns, and no warrants shall be made to take my guns, bitches.

Fifth Amendment

No person shall be arrested for using their gun unless they're a criminal, and I'm not a criminal no matter how many laws I break.

Sixth Amendment

I have the right to not be tried for using my guns.

Seventh Amendment

See the Sixth Amendment, guns, guns, guns.

Eighth Amendment

Taking my guns away is the only cruel and unusual punishment not allowed.

Ninth Amendment

Even if all the other Amendments don't make you think you can take my guns away, this one means you can't take my fucking guns away. Fuck you.

Tenth Amendment

You can amend any of these Amendments, except the ones about guns, now fuck off.
:CryingCow:

amusing.

That fool would be the NRA supporting people on here.

When talking about the Second Amendment Rights become the most important thing in the world.

When talking about gay marriage rights can take a flying jump. When talking about protesting police brutality rights can take a flying jump, when talking about gun control rights can take a flying jump. When talking about torturing suspects, rights can take a flying jump.

These people make the Bill of Rights only about guns, everything doesn't really matter to them.

This has got to be one of the most moronic arguments ever. And it goes around and around like someone thinks they've hit the jackpot in finding a fake banknote.

I went to South Africa. I don't like guns, but if I lived in South Africa, I would get a gun.

The reason I would get a gun is because I don't like the situation that exists in the country.

So, in the US, people with armed guards don't feel safe in the US. In the UK, in Germany, in Spain, they wouldn't need these armed guards.

So, they don't like guns, and they need to have an armed guard when they probably don't want one. And somehow you think this shows your view of guns is good? Er....

I'm so glad I finished with all of my schooling before libtards took over everything.

First Amendment

Don't say anything about taking my guns away, don't protest my guns, and don't mention my religion either.

Second Amendment

Guns, guns, guns, guns, guns, guns, guns, guns shall not be infringed to me or my buddies, other fuckers we don't care about.

Third Amendment

Fourth Amendment

I have the right to be secure in my guns, and no warrants shall be made to take my guns, bitches.

Fifth Amendment

No person shall be arrested for using their gun unless they're a criminal, and I'm not a criminal no matter how many laws I break.

Sixth Amendment

Seventh Amendment

Eighth Amendment

Ninth Amendment

Even if all the other Amendments don't make you think you can take my guns away, this one means you can't take my fucking guns away. Fuck you.

Tenth Amendment

You can amend any of these Amendments, except the ones about guns, now fuck off.

amusing.

When talking about the Second Amendment Rights become the most important thing in the world.

When talking about gay marriage rights can take a flying jump. When talking about protesting police brutality rights can take a flying jump, when talking about gun control rights can take a flying jump. When talking about torturing suspects, rights can take a flying jump.

These people make the Bill of Rights only about guns, everything doesn't really matter to them.

So your standard is that you believe in one of the Bill of Rights and that is the "most important thing in the world?" The rest aren't really important to you? Sure. It's your standard.

So which one? Which of the first 10 amendments is the most important thing in the world to you and you don't care about the rest?

First Amendment

Second Amendment

Third Amendment

Fourth Amendment

Fifth Amendment

Sixth Amendment

Seventh Amendment

Eighth Amendment

Ninth Amendment

Tenth Amendment

amusing.

:abgg2q.jpg:

Nope. Activists. That would be the complete opposite of T&P.

LMFAO! Yeah, prayers are just empty sentiment, which accomplishes nothing.

Everybody knows that results require more than just sentiment. Results require your sentiment to be written out in sharpie on a medium sized sheet of poster board. Results require that you take that poster board and walk around the city while waving it. Results demand that you chant at the same time!

Prayers are when you just kneel and quietly whisper your sentiments, but when you put them on placards and march around while chanting them, that's COMPLETELY different! The opposite, even!
funny how the prayers and kumbaya stuff is viewed by the left as an adequate response when the perps are islamic Terrorists.
Examples? Was it just prayers and kumbaya stuff after 9/11?

French flags all over Facebook after Nice, anyone?

Think about how awful it is that a government funded school system is teaching our children liberal values, teaching children that their own rights are harmful to them . . . all because of a lunatic. They are teaching these children that they should rely on government. This is the antithesis of what our country stands for and was built on.

The government that wholly failed them and was responsible for the last shooting.
The kid with a semi-automatic military style assault weapon was responsible for the shooting: no one else.

I'm pretty sure the last time our military was issuing semi-automatic rifles to anyone but sharpshooters was in Vietnam, where the M1 Garand, the rifle that was used in WWII and the Korean War, still saw some use.

I get that, to someone like you, being able to use descriptors like "military style" makes your argument -feel- way more impactful, but it's inaccurate and, in reality, makes you look like someone who really isn't qualified to put forth an opinion on this topic.

I'm pretty sure the last time our military was issuing semi-automatic rifles to anyone but sharpshooters was in Vietnam, where the M1 Garand, the rifle that was used in WWII and the Korean War, still saw some use.

I get that, to someone like you, being able to use descriptors like "military style" makes your argument -feel- way more impactful, but it's inaccurate and, in reality, makes you look like someone who really isn't qualified to put forth an opinion on this topic.

I don't need no wittle puny bullets, I got an .06. Safe! :badgrin:

iu

First Amendment

Second Amendment

Third Amendment

Fourth Amendment

Fifth Amendment

Sixth Amendment

Seventh Amendment

Eighth Amendment

Ninth Amendment

Tenth Amendment

amusing.

Any comment to make?

amusing.

Any comment to make?

other than you're allowing guns to rule your mind, and you life,

no

amusing.

Any comment to make?

no

Correction: his desire to ban guns.

amusing.

tsk tsk

What do you propose we do? No one is allowing anything except those who created target-rich environments, also known as "gun-free" zones.

amusing.

Any comment to make?

no

So, you're essentially point to yourself as an example of a waste of time.....

Another one.

Nope. Activists. That would be the complete opposite of T&P.

LMFAO! Yeah, prayers are just empty sentiment, which accomplishes nothing.

Everybody knows that results require more than just sentiment. Results require your sentiment to be written out in sharpie on a medium sized sheet of poster board. Results require that you take that poster board and walk around the city while waving it. Results demand that you chant at the same time!

Prayers are when you just kneel and quietly whisper your sentiments, but when you put them on placards and march around while chanting them, that's COMPLETELY different! The opposite, even!
funny how the prayers and kumbaya stuff is viewed by the left as an adequate response when the perps are islamic Terrorists.
Examples? Was it just prayers and kumbaya stuff after 9/11?

French flags all over Facebook after Nice, anyone?
We don't live in France....we support what they are going to do about it.....sorry if you cannot see that.

amusing.

Any comment to make?

no

Another one.

noooo...

I was pointing at you.

one of your buds lists the entire Bill of Rights with modifications to include guns, and you make the silly assumption that the right is doing it.

Forum List

Back