California teacher trained in gun use accidentally discharges firearm in classroom

Now do a google search on how many cops have accidentally discharged a weapon on school grounds.

Now do a google search on how many cops have accidentally discharged a weapon on school grounds.
I am more interested in knowing how many kids died as these brave cops stood in safety and let them die from a lack of honor and dignity?

The teacher was a reserve police officer ... So much for law enforcement and public safety.

Dumbshit shouldn't have been playing with it in the first place...Fire his dumb ass, way too much violation of the limits of the school's liability...

Dumbshit shouldn't have been playing with it in the first place...Fire his dumb ass, way too much violation of the limits of the school's liability...

If you had a gun, wouldn't you play with it?

Let's see pilots trained to fly crash planes]
Drs trained to operate leave instruments inside their patients
Professional drivers still have accidents

Tell you what why don't we make accidents illegal that will solve everthing

It wouldn't matter as much as having the 2nd Amendment..

I bet those kids are better behaved.
I would be extremely leary of a so called trained person letting his self control go and even touching the weapon when not needed in a crowd of kids...

It's the NRA I tell ya.

They should be sued!

They are in a civil court sort of way....

It was pointed in a safe direction at the time, so there's that. :)

Not sure why he'd be messing with it in class.

Police said he had the gun out in the classroom because he was "providing instruction related to public safety."

Forum List

Back